Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:33 pm
User Image

As was becoming the norm for him, Iartuupe was out patrolling the borders of his new pride lands. He went out at least every couple of days, though it had been longer than that this time, thanks to him finally having cubs of his own. He had already started training the little ones, preferring to at least talk to them about ... certain things... rather than leave it all to chance.

He must know if any were unsuited to be true members of the pride, for if they were, he would make them slaves like their mother.

User Image

Farai knew by this point that they were getting closer to the lands of the demon pride. He had heard tales about the lions living here... and none that he really liked. From what he'd been told here and there, the least of them were worse than Xibalba in some ways.

But he had to come here, and he especially couldn't back out now that he'd enlisted help. Even if she didn't know his true purpose. Glancing around, the dark male frowned slightly. Now ... where has that cheetah gone, anyway?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:42 pm
User Image

Ezuzu skipped around the fields "Just singing in the fields! Hopping and singing in the fields! What a glorious FEELING I'm happy again!" She said as she walked. She laughed then ducked down in the grass and looked for Farai "Where did he go?" She said to herself then moved along closer to the demon pride lands...."Farai! Where are you?" She whispered loudly and walked threw the tall grass. She stayed low in case she was seen.

Sheramaru

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:33 pm
Quite suddenly, Iar froze and lifted his head up, scenting the breeze. Trespassers... ah, so perhaps tonight would be interesting after all! Carefully, he crouched down and began to stalk closer. Mm... one a female, and cheetah. The other, a male lion ... how very odd. Why would a lion even be traveling with such a creature?

---

Farai winced at Ezusu's rather loud "singing" and hissed, "Shhh..." as he came closer to her. At least now he knew where she was. But that probably meant that if there were any demonic lions in the area, they knew too.

"Do you want to alert the entire pride that we're here?" he whispered back, quite a bit softer than she was whispering.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 pm
Ezuzu giggled "I'm sorry", she whispered as softly as he did. "How far along are we? I mean like when will we get this bunny of yours back? I have never been over here and I'm way creped out.." She stopped in the grass and listened to the area. "I can smell someone near...I think it's a lion...do you smell it" She lifted her head slightly and sniffed the wind, the hair on her back stood up on her back when she did.  

Sheramaru

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:13 pm
Farai tensed at that, and also sniffed at the air. Oh ... hell. They were in trouble. The only lions likely to be around here were those demon-lions he'd heard of. And most of them... he'd also heard were quite strong, and mean.

"I think ... we should get out of here," he whispered back, starting to back away.

---

Iartuupe laughed softly to himself and quickly circled around, quite literally popping up right behind the two of them in the grass. "Going somewhere?" he purred, tail tip twitching.

---

Yea... they were ... most definitely in trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:07 pm
Ezuzu screamed and began running away at full speed. She was such a baby when it come to thing like this. She ran north and realized that she could run into more lions like this...she stopped and looked back for Farai "Come on!" She yelled back at him.  

Sheramaru

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:04 pm
Iartuupe laughed at that and instantly chased after Ezuzu - knowing that the male would likely follow as well with no extra prompting on his part.

"Oh please DO run, it makes things SO much more fun!" he growled, smirking.

---

s**t. "Not that way!" he yelled at Ezuzu, indeed pelting after her - and that dark lion as well. Godsdammit, the demon was fast. "Ezuzu! Back into the trees! Hurry!" Maybe in the thick jungle, they could lose him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:31 pm
Ezuzu ran and ran, she could hear him behind her and she was much much faster. Hearing her friend's warning she smirked and looked back at Farai. Her eyes twinkled "I will do you one better" She said and her feet shifted and she ran in the opposite direction of both lions and up a tree. She broke a nail and sat on a branch licking the blood of it. "What the hell did i ever do to you?!" She yelled at the lion. She was now in pain from the nail and sat there staring a it.  

Sheraira

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:29 pm
Well, that was good idea, but it didn't help HIM much! Because now... it appeared that the hostile demon lion was going to focus on the one he could still catch.

----------------------

Indeed, Iar's attention had switched to Farai almost as soon as Ezuzu made for the tree. The black and red lion was larger than Farai, maw open in a fierce grinning snarl. "Keep running~ I'll simply send someone back for your little friend later who can get her down," he taunted.

----------------------

Farai froze at that, though, spinning around to face the other with a snarl of his own. "Leave her alone!" he growled, crouching down with tail lashing. Even if it was a bluff... he couldn't leave now, just in case it was true. Ezuzu wouldn't be able to fight off another lion like this. He had to protect her...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:53 pm
Ezuzu watched watched the lion in terror and she inored her paw and got back out of the tree, running as fast as she could to get t him, She pounced, claws out there and teeth bared.

Her fear was Farai getting hurt just fr her own wrong doing and she didn't want that.

Sheraira

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:29 pm
That actually surprised Iar, as he hadn't expected the cheetah to come down out of the tree again. He cut off a yowl of pain and spun to claw at her in return.

----------------------

Farai's eyes widened at Ezuzu's mad rush and he yelled her name, then immediately jumped in from the other side - trying to distract the demon.

----------------------

It worked, Iar not used to fighting more than one opponent at a time. He snarled and turned to swipe at Farai, catching his shoulder but not much else.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:37 pm
Ezuzu growled and bit down into his back. She had her claws in his back deep and wasn't gonna let go, she wasn't going to till he went home running.  

Sheraira

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:59 pm
Iar arched his back and twisted, trying to sort of buck Ezuzu OFF him, hissing and clawing at Farai again in the meantime.

----------------------

This time, Farai was ready for him, though ...and reared back on his hide paws to swipe at Iar's face in return.

----------------------

Iar growled and spun with the double attack - now just trying to free himself so that he could retreat ... at least for the moment. He was planning to gather a group and come back out here to properly punish these two...

(( but of course, by that point they can get away LOL ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:08 pm
Ezuzu jumped off the lion and looked at Farai "Come on you idiot! This was a very very very bad idea! Let's find your friend and get out of here..I will keep him busy if you want" She was speaking a mile a minute, trying to gather a plan in her head.

((Wow..the plot JUST came back to me like that O.O))  

Sheraira

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 pm
Farai mentally cursed his excuse he'd made earlier. There was no friend, they should just get out of here! "Nevermind, we can look again later! He's probably going after help now, we should leave," he shot back, taking another swipe at Iar's tail for good measure as the demon turned and ran back toward the pride lands.  
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff