Dune Alleyway Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tereus Hitoma
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:40 am
A narrow steet of Roughshot which leads to the eastern market of the town. A place that is infested with the most many thugs crawling from all sides of the town. However, it is the only way to reach the eastern market. Most who travel usually travel in groups. The closest thing from the eastern market from this alleyway was a small metal shop. The ironic part about it, the thugs never tried anything with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:27 pm
As Kazei made his way down the alleyway with his hands pocketed, he would now find himself surrounded by a group of bloodthirsty thugs. Whatever answers they were demanding were now ignored, because of the simple fact Kazei knew that not many people were around to notice anything.......unnatural. "The darkness clings to your hearts just as well, let me help you master that darkness." He then lifted one hand from his pocket and thrusted forward in the direction of the thugs. Before the thugs could even question what the hell Kazei was talking about, a black puddle of darkness began forming beneath his feet as it rapidly began spreading outwards until it covered the entire radius of the alleyway and eventually the spot where Zarx hid. With a large splash of black liquid flying in all directions, five shark like Heartless shot up from the pool of darkness with that their jaws pried open. Instantly the men broke into a swift run to escape the inevitable fate that was in store for them. Their first dorsal fins now cutting through anything in their path, they zipped around through the darkness jumping up and crashing back down onto their victims and instantly consuming their hearts. Which each thug that fell, another shark was created and it wouldn't before long that they would sense Zarx and pursue him as well.  

Kazei Hitari
Captain

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:48 pm
" Boy, you have nothing but trouble in you along with a knack to draw it too you" Zarx would feel a massive hand grab him from behind his back followed by his body being thrown high up into the air by a massive force of strength. There replacing where the young thief once stood is Adrias, bottle of alcohol in one hand and his hammer in the other "you know brat, I knew I smelled a familiar stench somewhere" His eyes narrowing on Kazei as he drank from his bottle, filling his cheeks up to their limit. Setting his bottle down, he quickly snaps his fingers a small pyre of fire dancing at the end of his finger tip, with a wink he sprayed out the liquid from his mouth into the flame, creating a plume of fire to strike out at the darkness and it's shark like heartless. " Now then, I know you probably have a good reason to come out here, but come on, I am settled" Picking up his bottle again, he takes another big swig, only to swallow it this time.Turning around slowly, he shoulders his hammer, heading back to his small shop, he was running low on his favorite drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:49 pm
Four of the heartless were instantly incinerated as the plume of fire was shot into the darkness. However, with the consumed hearts of the five thugs along with the remaining heat eating shark, there were still six sharks. The darkness poured from beneath Kazei's feet as he stood glancing at the metal pounder that finally revealed himself. "Well aren't you the kind one, and here I thought you were about to make me get my hands dirty to drag your sorry excuse for a smith out here. Personally, I don't see why he needs you but orders are orders." The sharks now spreading out and zipping across the darkness pool towards the old man jumping out and then crashing down sending splashes of liquid like darkness everywhere, a large amount of it flying towards Zarx in the air. Each time the sharks jumped from the pool they would release a horrible shrilling noise from their jaws, summoning forth black spikes that shot out from underneath Adrias's feet where the darkness had spreaded underneath. Again and again, they release these high frequency sounds from their widened jaws causing nearby windows on the building walls of the alleyway to shatter. The black spines now jutting forth through even the buildings themselves from above and around Adrias as well.  

Kazei Hitari
Captain

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:21 pm
"Honestly brat, I don't know either." Adrias then slowly raised his hammer up into the air, his old eyes narrowing "Now then, lets just make this a quickie, I have a date with a bar in a little, I don't want to be caught up in this bull for long" With that he threw his bottle of flammable drink into the center of the heartless sharks only for him to ignite a flame of light into his hand and fling it onto the jar, causing it to explode causing Flames of light to come raining down upon the sharks and possibly Kazei if he were to be within the area of the blast. "I am Adrias Lodoss, the Blacksmith who bears the craft of the soul bind. Drop the useless acts and come for me like a man should. Games like this piss me off." Beating his chest with his free hand, he bring his hammer down hard, it's entire surface becoming wrapped up in flames of light allowing the flame to jet forth and spread through the pool of darkness like a shock wave. He then quickly raised his hammer again and striking the building next to him, causing another shock wave of fire to be let loose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:02 pm
Zarx felt a hand grip his shoulder tightly and then his world was turned upside down, he felt like a rag doll getting tossed aside like it was nothing. The old blacksmith had amazing strength for his age. Zarx was startled at first but then he noticed that his thugs where gone and the hot desert streets he once knew were consumed in what seemed to be oil. Zarx then altered his body weight backwards going into a flip. He then targeted the four shark-like heartless and revealing his gunblade which was about four feet long, and fired off four shots each blast, went in through the sharks mouth and exploding in their centers, sending sparks flying with each explosion of the heartless. Zarx landed on a branch behind the old man, taking his alcohol in the same instance. Zarx takes a big swig and says "You know drinking is bad for your health." with that said Zarx three the bottle up behind him and fired two shots smashing the bottle, and igniting the alcohol sending small puffs of flame floating to the sea of oil like substance below. The small balls of light burned small patches away in the black liquid but was eventually overwhelmed and back to a sea of darkness as before.  

Zihl
Crew

Kazei Hitari
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:25 pm
Kazei then flipped five consecutive flips backwards to avoid the flames that were reaching his way. "Well, thats the whole point of this game I call life old metal pounder. The point is to enjoy each oncoming day and night for whatever surprises they have in store for you. That attitude only bends you out of shape and into the grump that you are." He said chuckling at the old man's annoyance. "If you want to fast forward, I don't have a problem with that either. As long as at the end of the day, what needs to be done is completed. Kazei then flung his hand outwards above the darkness followed by a heartless shark that zipped into the air towards him and exploded into clouds of darkness. As the black cloud spreads outward, it is then absorbed into his palm where it swirls and shifts around until it hardens into a single black chokuto .

It was basically a more solid based form of the heartless that resembled the singled handed katana, however it was a straight edged blade that forwarded into a point without any curves. The handle was the color of the same deep red of the heartless symbol that the sharks beared on their backs. Suddenly around him, Kazei would notice that the pavement around him now being engulfed by a blazing inferno. He then tore his cloak from his body and hurled above in Zarx's direction. (He actually forced me to come out of my cloak. Interesting, I think I'm going to savor my experience with this one.) Finally out of the dark cloak. His hair was a dark blue shade that fell into dark bangs that loomed over a pair of bright crimson eyes and on each side of his ears hung two dangling hooped earrings that shimmered even through the dark alley. He wore a blue muscle shirt that bared a white line that went downward followed by two other lines that crossed from both sides into an X. His arms a skinny build along with white wrist bands that fitted tightly on both wrists and his skin tone was that of a well toned brown. His pants were from a light to a dark gray along with shoes that are of a darker and similar town. "Alright, metal pounder Im not one to underestimate so lets see what you got." With weapon at hand, Kazei dwarted forward shooting a ball of fire directly through the black cloak and aimed for Zarx and suddenly abruptly to the right towards Adrias here he cocked the chokuto back for melee combat.

((Further edit: I added the description of his appearance without the cloak, it can also be seen in the profile subforum)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:01 pm
Adrias just shook his head "Drinking is the best thing for me kid, it keeps the imagination flowing" oO(Damn brats, I hate having other people waste booze that good. Have to kick his a** later...)Oo As he turned his attention towards Kazei, he quickly strapped his large hammer onto his back taking up a defensive stance. His body crouching low as his long arms stretched out in front of him. "Come on heartless boy, I fought off that old b*****d, I can sure as hell fight you off" Turning his body side ways as Kazei dashes towards only to turn his back in a counter clockwise motion, kicking up heavy blocks of rubble that fell from the earlier assaulted buildings towards the ball of fire. As his body returned to face Kazei he quickly winked for a second time, his cheeks filling up again before he once again blew forth a trail of flame towards the charging Kazei.  

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kazei Hitari
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:19 pm
Behind Kazei as he charged, followed two Heart Eating Sharks that zipped through the flames from within the darkness towards Adrias. As the trail of fire headed his way, he leaped over the blazing trail and flipped consecutively into the air into a rapid maneuvers. "Underestimation my friend, a tiny factor looked over that countless possessed just as they fell before it." As he did this, a decent amount of dark aura swirled around his body and was then absorbed into his hand into the shape of a tainted blue ball of concentrated energy. "Dark Aura!" He then cocked left hand back and pitched the ball of aura towards Adrias at the same time while cutting through the air with the right hand gripping the straight edged chokuto. As this happened one of the sharks was now prying its jaws opened at Adrias's torso while the other let out another devastating shrill, causing the black spines to jut out from the ground and buildings once more from Adrias's sides.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:21 pm
All that Zarx saw was a coat covered in flames headed toward and thought to himself "Is this all you got?" Suddenly kazei's lifeless cloak was shredded into smoldering ashes that flew through the air like a swarm of bugs. Zarx eyes widened as an enormous ball of fire came down at him like a boulder from a catapult. Thinking as fast as he could Zarx raised his gunblade and placed the dull side in his left palm. As the fire ball closed in he could see the fire in reflection of his sword, his eyes squinted as the metal of his blade got painstakingly hot , and with that the comet of fire got closer with every millisecond. Zarz could feel his skin being seared onto his blade as the massive flaming mass collided with is blade. The flame outweighed Zarx in mass and power, as it engulfed his sword and arms as well. Zarx mind went blank, as the fire scorched his whole front side...had he underestimated his opponent too much too soon? Then throughout the outskirts of the Sairok Desert there was a massive explosion heard from Roughshot, along with a rough scream echoing from Zarx's mouth. The explosion demolished the withered tree sending Zarks flying right into Adrias's shack like a bunker missile, instantly demolishing it. Zarx seemed to be laying under an endless pile of metal and tin, with old rubbish and blacksmith equipment throughout. Then the pile of metal sunk down flat as the ground it was laying on. The black substance below Kazei started to bubble, and swirl as smoke emitted from the bubbles as they busted one by one. A muffled scream rang out from where the smoke was seething, followed by three shots from his gunblade all missing Kazei. Out of the liquid came Zarx, his chest was bare and burned, the smoke almost flowed like water off of his charred chest. Zarx now even with Kazei watched the two blue balls zip by along with the shark right at Asrias and smiled as he lifted his blade over his head pointed at Adrias releasing a full six shots at and around Adrias. Zarx then continued his attack as he clashed blades with Kazei, metal grinding against this dark mucus, that seemed to flow around Kazei's katana.  

Zihl
Crew

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm
Adrias just sighed, giving a 'Ah s**t..' look before quickly pulling his hammer free from his body and knocking away the shots which posed a threat to causing him harm. Shaking his head he quickly leaps up onto the building top behind him and just gapes "MY F$#*ing House! You a** hole! I actually had to work to put that together!" Adrias then turned his attention back down, cracking both of his knuckles audibly "You think your hurt now, oh no it's just starting. " Turning around and running out of sight he jumped down to the other side of the building, hurrying towards the mess that was once his shack. With a great howl of anger, Adrias brought his hammer down with full fury creating a great shock wave to shake the ground to the point that it felt as if a earthquake were hitting the town. All around buildings and miscellaneous items shook and rattled. People began to run away as fast as they could once seeing that Adrias was now pissed the hell off. Slowly Adrias walked through his demolished home, kicking random pieces of shelter around before just smiling a broad smile "I am not forsaken!" Eagerly he reaches down, pulling free a undamaged bottle of booze "Oh thank you god!" He then smiled as he uncorked it only to find it to be empty "AH s**t!" Tossing the bottle down he once again brought his hammer down, causing the whole of the town to shake again. Reaching through the rubble, he managed to pull free one of the few things to survive. A shield. Nodding to himself, he slowly turned around, making his way back to the battlefield. His eyes narrowed he began to talk hastily to himself, his lips moving all the faster until it became that of a chant. When finally reaching the alley in which the two were fighting did he bellow out a furious roar, as if a beast had been unleashed. Gripping the shield tightly in his hand, he slowly wound his body up, his eyes narrowed furiously. And in one furious throw, he released the shield into the alleyway causing it to ricochet around the walls, tearing into anything it touched before moving on, all while moving towards the two fighters at a amazing speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 pm
Clash after clash, blue sparks were sent from chokuto as it crashed relentlessly into the gunblade. For what seemed like minutes, squared off in mid-air. Cocking his blade above from behind his head and pivoting his body to the side, Kazei brought the blade whistling down with a force enough send Zarx back a few feet even if he blocked. Instead, the ricocheting shield that was caught in the middle of opposing forces of the shrilling might of the gunblade and chokuto. In order to attack both Kazei and Zarx one the shield would require a wide radius in size and would have to strike in the middle of the two. At that moment, the dark aura was released form his body once again and drawn and gathered into his left hand. "Dark Aura!!" Thrusting his left hand into the shield, Kazei released a ball of energy that crashed into the shield that competed with the exerted force of Zarx's gunblade that had landed into it. "You're good gunknight, but I didn think that you were this far off" Kazei said as he put more energy into the ball which sightly increased in size as if spinned violently into the shield, now sending cracks through it.  

Kazei Hitari
Captain

Tanimeso
Crew

Aged Smoker

4,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:34 pm
Adrias breathed hard, he then dawned upon something and just nodded. Turning his back on the alley he then just grinned "Later folks, you have fun young blood. " Winding his long body around again, holding his hammer high, he brought it around hard, kicking up a fury of sand up into the alley, obstructing all forms of vision as he makes a break for it. His long legs pounding the ground hard as he makes a dead run for the edge of town where the Rail station makes it's home "Y'know. I actually liked it here. Best booze i had in awhile." He just shook his head and doubled up his pace, strapping his hammer to his back as he turned into the rail station and made way for the Doom Train.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:24 am
By now Adrias's shield had now shattered underneath the might of the sphere of dark aura. The sphere now spinning forward point blank in Zarx face was negated into particles of dark aura that passed and floated around the sides of his face. Landing back on his feet he then tightened the white wrist bands on both wrists while dusting his blue muscle shirt off while thinking to himself for a slight moment. Adrias may have escaped, but what he had forgotten was that their were still two heart eating sharks that were pursuing them. Now swimming through every dark corner wherever he traveled, Adrias had no where to hide. They had already tasted his blood without him ever noticing. The minute his attention was diverted when Zarx crashed his home, he had forgotten about the two sharks and would now find out at the last minute that a piece of the side of his torso had been injured by the shark's bite. " No point in continuing this pointless fight. My whole mission just ran away from me." Kazei chuckled scratching his head now glancing at Zarx. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to get your name before I set out, wielder of the gunblade."  

Kazei Hitari
Captain

Zihl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:33 am
The dark particles hover around Zarx's face silently, he then waves his hand as the particles are fanned away. Zarx reloaded six more explosive shells into his gunblade, thrusting the gun part of his blade backwards the sword locked in place reloading the gun. Zark concealed his gunblade as he said "My name is...not important. The last thing the people of this village need to know is my real name, the only person who knows my name is One, and even he still refers to me as Two." Zarx folded his arm and places his index finger and thumb in combination on his chin and said "Now for some reason I feel as if I know you but I've never laid eyes upon you my whole life." As those word trailed off in his last sentence a series of flashbacks where slammed across his mind in violent lash. The desert warrior instantly fell on his hands and knees. "Ahhh! Uggghh. This...thi...thiss...is get...get...getting really...ol...old..." With that Zarx brought himself to one knee as a series of pictures shot across his mind, one looking like the stranger in front of him, another a figure in a hood with red eyes, a girl, the same train, and many other blurred images that were shattered and thrown across his mind. Zarx screamed out "Its like pieces to a puzzle with no picture! Where do they go?!?" A sharp pain was shot like a pinpoint in his mind, almost as if a explosive shell from his gunblade were shot directly into his thoughs. Zarx fell to the ground directly on his face, the dust flew from the streets of Roughshot as his face bit the dirt. Zarx attemped to move but nothing happened.  
Sairok Desert

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff