Reply Sniper Game Archives
Sniper Game Discussion (Day 4.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XV - Shadowed Mistress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:46 am
"Okay, all of you. We're going to get to the bottom of this. We've confirmed that one of you 9 people are the Sniper. Until we narrow down exactly who it is, you will all be staying here. You have free movement around the courthouse's guest quarters. From here, pick your rooms. You might be there for a while. Two to a room, except for the 5th room, seeing as we only have 9." Areku told them, walking away from them all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 am
Amy sighed and sat on a bed, claiming it as her own. "And so begins another episode of 'My unfortunate life'." She rolled her eyes and looked around the guest quarters. "These people are obviously tight with money." She frowned at the low-budget rooms. "At least I'm not here by myself." She thought, looking back at the rest of the 'holics. "I hate being lonely." She thought, then sat back down on her bed.  

Amy Obscurite

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:31 am
User Image

Psy sat on another bed, one near Amy, and sighed.
"Of course. I'm roped into this. If my laptop had been working, I wouldn't be here. But no. It had to go nuts on me. Damn technology."
Psy looked over at Amy. "Who was shot?"
Koo Koo ca Choo...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:25 am
BlueAltitude tries to sit away from everyone else shaking slightly due to the enormity of the situation. He is with 8 other people and one is the sniper? How are these two staying calm..."I...I think it was..it looked like the coffee shop clerk...that was shot..." He remembers because he was trying to muster up enough courage to ask her for her number before seeing her body fall to the floor. He sighs.. And where the hell was his laptop? He has a sealed letter up for bid in the marketplace and he has to cancel it before some idiot takes it for lower than he wants it (this is before the mp changes)
"I am Blue..." he looks around the room and decides maybe he should be quiet for a bit. Afterall, he doesnt want the sniper after him..he fiddles with a id card in his hands.  

BlueAltitude
Vice Captain

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:55 am
Amy sighed. "I don't get why they'd shoot an innocent coffee shop clerk. What would be the motive?" She looked out the window, thinking. This is all so complicated. "What can it all mean?" She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 am
User Image

"The coffee clerk? What a shame. She was nice too." Psy went quiet for a minute. "Mom used to work for a coffee shop until the accident..."

Psy shook her head. "By the way, I'm Psycho Kamikaze Penguin. Call me Psy."
Koo Koo ca Choo...

Intergalactic StarDust

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:13 pm
Amy flicked her hair out of her face. "I'm Amy Obscurité, since we're all introducing ourselves."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 pm
"And you all might as well know who I am. Areku-chan-desu at your service. Just call me Areku, though." Areku said, leaning against the wall and surveying the room.  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:23 pm
User Image

Lucky pops out of the air- or maybe it was just that no one noticed her...
"And I'm Lucky.. Uhm... That's about it."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:16 pm
"Pleasure." Psy looked at Lucky. "So what were you doing at the time of the shooting?"  

Intergalactic StarDust

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:58 pm
User Image

"Well, I was on my laptop, sipping coffee, when I just heard gunshots. It was TRAGIC"
Lucky pretended to faint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:10 pm
User Image
Beyond Birthday had the eyes of a shinigami since he was born.
He knew your name before you said it.
He knew the time of death of every person he met.

BB stood next to the door they had entered from, adjusting her goggles. "Man, this sucks" she muttered, still not leaving her goggles alone.

...I hardly need to explain just what effect
this would have on his personality.

User Image

Beyond Betrayal

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:04 pm
User Image

"What is the occasion to be wearing goggles here?"
EDIT: That made no sense xDDDDDD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:34 pm
I don't even drink coffe why am I here! I'm still confused on who was shot, i saw some one fall but not who.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:01 pm
Psy scratched her ear. "Ah, well now, if you don't drink coffee, why would you be in a coffee shop eh super?"  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff