Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
some hadiths for women Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottystripes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:44 pm
1) the women who dies when her husband is pleased with her shall enter jannah. Observe how easily woman may enter jannah.

2) Prophet said that a women engaged in her household duties attains the position of fighting in the path of Allah (jihad)!!!

3) Prophet mentioned, to assist your wifes household chores will obtain for you reward of sadaqah. Look how much ephasis is stressed for the giving of comfort to ones wife. The shariah has made it easy for us to attain jannah.

4) prophet said that women who regularly perform 5 daily salaah and observe there Ramadan, protects her modesty, obeying and fulfilling the wishes of her husband, will enter jannah through whichever door she pleases.

5) the prophet said oh women whenever one of u is impregnated by ur husband who is pleased with you, u receive such reward, as one fasting in the path of Allah or remains awake during the night and when she begins labour then the inhabitants of the sky and earth pray for the coolness of her eyes ie meaning comfort. When she gives birth, then not even one drop of her milk is discharged nor is the child suckled once from her breast but for every drop or suckle she is rewarded, and because of the child she has to stay up at night she gets reward for freeing 70 slaves in the path of Allah.

6) for women hajj is their jihad.

7) after finishing breast feeding her child, angels congratulate you on your shoulders and all your previous sins are forgiven.

Mashallah

-- these are also from www.rahmana4.piczo.com  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:22 am
Thank you whery much xd This can help xd xd  

Zaakii

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 pm
hmmmm...I keep on forgetting how vague the hadiths are gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:38 am
spottystripes
1) the women who dies when her husband is pleased with her shall enter jannah. Observe how easily woman may enter jannah.

Her husband is pleased with her? She can't get in by herself?! D:

spottystripes
2) Prophet said that a women engaged in her household duties attains the position of fighting in the path of Allah (jihad)!!!

Wait how does doing household duties make you closer to God? I just thought that was part of the job description.....

spottystripes
3) Prophet mentioned, to assist your wifes household chores will obtain for you reward of sadaqah. Look how much ephasis is stressed for the giving of comfort to ones wife. The shariah has made it easy for us to attain jannah.
Awesome. Guys should help around the house more often. It's not like raising kids is an easy task in itself in addition to housework and/or possibly balancing a job.
spottystripes
4) prophet said that women who regularly perform 5 daily salaah and observe there Ramadan, protects her modesty, obeying and fulfilling the wishes of her husband, will enter jannah through whichever door she pleases.

Hmmm....praying, fasting, not throwing her body around, understandable. Fulfilling the wishes of the husband? I understand being with him and loving him and doing SOME things for him...but to obey every whim is a way to get to uh, Paradise (right?) seems a bit fishy to me. Correct me if I'm misinterpreting this. I want to get a clear picture.
spottystripes
5) the prophet said oh women whenever one of u is impregnated by ur husband who is pleased with you, u receive such reward, as one fasting in the path of Allah or remains awake during the night and when she begins labour then the inhabitants of the sky and earth pray for the coolness of her eyes ie meaning comfort. When she gives birth, then not even one drop of her milk is discharged nor is the child suckled once from her breast but for every drop or suckle she is rewarded, and because of the child she has to stay up at night she gets reward for freeing 70 slaves in the path of Allah.
Damn right we better get rewarding for dealing with all the pain and ills of pregnancy and nursing. Good man, that prophet is. 3nodding

spottystripes

Say what? *confused*

spottystripes
7) after finishing breast feeding her child, angels congratulate you on your shoulders and all your previous sins are forgiven.
Sweet. Makes teething babies that bite you while suckling totally worth it. wink

Now I don't want to downgrade your hadiths. I really don't. This is an outsiders interpretation of what you just said. I want some clarification. I'm not trying to be rude, trying to downtalk Muslim rules and whatnot, just trying to understand.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Ratri_Cat

spottystripes

Say what? *confused*

hajj is going to Mekka Madina to pray!! and do some other stuff !!

this would be the easiest way to tell you this!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:20 pm
Ratri_Cat
spottystripes

Her husband is pleased with her? She can't get in by herself?! D:

spottystripes

Wait how does doing household duties make you closer to God? I just thought that was part of the job description.....

spottystripes
Awesome. Guys should help around the house more often. It's not like raising kids is an easy task in itself in addition to housework and/or possibly balancing a job.
spottystripes

Hmmm....praying, fasting, not throwing her body around, understandable. Fulfilling the wishes of the husband? I understand being with him and loving him and doing SOME things for him...but to obey every whim is a way to get to uh, Paradise (right?) seems a bit fishy to me. Correct me if I'm misinterpreting this. I want to get a clear picture.
spottystripes
Damn right we better get rewarding for dealing with all the pain and ills of pregnancy and nursing. Good man, that prophet is. 3nodding

spottystripes

Say what? *confused*

spottystripes
Sweet. Makes teething babies that bite you while suckling totally worth it. wink

Now I don't want to downgrade your hadiths. I really don't. This is an outsiders interpretation of what you just said. I want some clarification. I'm not trying to be rude, trying to downtalk Muslim rules and whatnot, just trying to understand.

1. Yes she can also get it by herself 3nodding But also by her husband smile

2. Don't say god, say Allah! It's arabic, and it means one god! She wrote that it was fighting in the path of Allah!

3. Hmm... I make nerly as much housework as my mother... Somethimes more... And there is 4 kids! And small ones! But when you live in the
house as a mother, and if you don't have any jobs... Then i don't really see the hard thing in it... It's harder to go school....

4. Well... Muslim womans are Allah's servants, not their husbands... And what you mean? Helping and fullfil your husband's wishes is a good thing 3nodding

5. Yup biggrin And yes the prophet was a good man, but he was massenger of Allah, he acturally diden't really make these "rules" smile

6. I bet tassan gave you answer wink

7. Yes ofcurse it is 3nodding xd I'm glad you belive in it biggrin Should i call you aunty ore sister? 4laugh  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:31 am
Zaaki

3. Hmm... I make nerly as much housework as my mother... Somethimes more... And there is 4 kids! And small ones! But when you live in the
house as a mother, and if you don't have any jobs... Then i don't really see the hard thing in it... It's harder to go school....

sorry to say zaaki

but every one thinks his/her work is the most difficult so...!!

i guess its more difficult (MOST actually) caring a baby as a mother!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:15 am
tassan
Zaaki

sorry to say zaaki

Zaaki, I'd like to see you balance feeding whiny hungry kids at any hour of the day, keep a household running and clean when you have kids scrambling all around the house, 'specially with wandering toddlers, cook a decent meal or two, and care for a baby who needs to nurse.

tassan is right. It is far more difficult to be a mother. To be a mother and go to school is an amazing accomplishment in itself. I have met many full-time mothers who are working to get a degree. Not only do they fully watch/take care of the family and cook dinners for their husbands, but they also manage to find time to study and do well in school.

Your school is far less difficult than college and trying to earn a degree. Your schoolwork difficulty is far less than mentally tiring than trying to multitask at all hours of the day, from praying, to watching and teaching children, to cooking that perfect meal and keeping your house from falling apart and don't get me started on trying to feed kids. stare

Just because a mother does not work, do not assume that life is easy for her. And the workload only increases as the children get older and start breaking boundaries.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 pm
Ratri_Cat
tassan
Zaaki

sorry to say zaaki

Zaaki, I'd like to see you balance feeding whiny hungry kids at any hour of the day, keep a household running and clean when you have kids scrambling all around the house, 'specially with wandering toddlers, cook a decent meal or two, and care for a baby who needs to nurse.

tassan is right. It is far more difficult to be a mother. To be a mother and go to school is an amazing accomplishment in itself. I have met many full-time mothers who are working to get a degree. Not only do they fully watch/take care of the family and cook dinners for their husbands, but they also manage to find time to study and do well in school.

Your school is far less difficult than college and trying to earn a degree. Your schoolwork difficulty is far less than mentally tiring than trying to multitask at all hours of the day, from praying, to watching and teaching children, to cooking that perfect meal and keeping your house from falling apart and don't get me started on trying to feed kids. stare

Just because a mother does not work, do not assume that life is easy for her. And the workload only increases as the children get older and start breaking boundaries.

My mom gets tired after some haircutting school, wich is as big as my own school time...

And my sisters don't wana help...

Soo i work pretty much... And i haven't tryed to be a mother rofl rofl rofl And i ain't gonna try it eaither rofl rofl rofl rofl

But most of the womens who get new kids kinda leave their job for some years... And then they carry them... And when you live alone at home with your 1 kid and you have a husband, then i don't think it's hard...

How hard is it to carry a litlle baby? Yes maybe it's hard when you got lotsa small kids, but it's most normal to have 1 at a time, witch ain't that hard!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 pm
Zaaki

My mom gets tired after some haircutting school, wich is as big as my own school time...

Soo i work pretty much... And i haven't tryed to be a mother rofl rofl rofl And i ain't gonna try it eaither rofl rofl rofl rofl

But most of the womens who get new kids kinda leave their job for some years... And then they carry them... And when you live alone at home with your 1 kid and you have a husband, then i don't think it's hard...

How hard is it to carry a litlle baby? Yes maybe it's hard when you got lotsa small kids, but it's most normal to have 1 at a time, witch ain't that hard!

Why do you think you're mom is tired? BECAUSE SHE'S TAKING CARE OF A FAMILY AND GOING TO SCHOOL.

1 lil baby is hard. lots of small kids are hard to take care of. even if you have a family with a variety of ages, it's still hard. Zaaki, the reason why you do not understand how difficult it is to take care of a baby because you yourself have not gone through that process of taking care of a child the way a mother does. A baby is not a regular kid that has regular sleeping hours and goes to bed when you tell them too. No, you wake up at all hours of the morning, be willing to nurse it (an nursing really sucks. if you're stressed, you can't nurse effectively, and Nursing is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and BETTER FOR A BABY THAN FORMULAS ARE) thus, if you can't nurse, your baby goes hungry until you can get open that formula. A baby screams for food. You can't slap it and tell it to shut up. You have to change diapers all the time. You have to feed it often. You are sleep-deprived but are expected to keep a clean household and keep the rest of your children happy and keep the baby happy and make meals that people will eat. And you have to worry about illnesses the baby may contract as it is still developing an immune system, you have to watch it constantly, making sure it doesn't put things in its mouth that it shouldn't, that it doesn't crawl and pull something down upon it, or shake the playpen and injure itself. It is very difficult having a baby. Not just dealing with the pregnancy. You tie 10 pound weights to your stomach and attach a basketball and try working with that effectively. Add nausea and a bunch of kids, including obnoxious ones that don't help or whine too much, and maybe you'll have a vague concept of what mothers go through.

While you may do a lot of housework, you are by no means working harder than your mother, even taking school into consideration. If you get sick, you can get away from school and doing minimal stuff. A sick mom can't take a vacation from her family. She still has to clean house, take care of the kids that aren't old enough to go to school, or take care of sick kids, still take care of her husband, cook meals, and tend to the baby.
Mothers are wholly unappreciated for all the hell they go through.

Mothers make sacrifices for their children. Some choose to stay at home to take care of the family, when they could be pursing career dreams. Financially, that's difficult as well. Mothers take care of their children and try to give them a better life than what they had.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:43 pm
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki

Why do you think you're mom is tired? BECAUSE SHE'S TAKING CARE OF A FAMILY AND GOING TO SCHOOL.

1 lil baby is hard. lots of small kids are hard to take care of. even if you have a family with a variety of ages, it's still hard. Zaaki, the reason why you do not understand how difficult it is to take care of a baby because you yourself have not gone through that process of taking care of a child the way a mother does. A baby is not a regular kid that has regular sleeping hours and goes to bed when you tell them too. No, you wake up at all hours of the morning, be willing to nurse it (an nursing really sucks. if you're stressed, you can't nurse effectively, and Nursing is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT and BETTER FOR A BABY THAN FORMULAS ARE) thus, if you can't nurse, your baby goes hungry until you can get open that formula. A baby screams for food. You can't slap it and tell it to shut up. You have to change diapers all the time. You have to feed it often. You are sleep-deprived but are expected to keep a clean household and keep the rest of your children happy and keep the baby happy and make meals that people will eat. And you have to worry about illnesses the baby may contract as it is still developing an immune system, you have to watch it constantly, making sure it doesn't put things in its mouth that it shouldn't, that it doesn't crawl and pull something down upon it, or shake the playpen and injure itself. It is very difficult having a baby. Not just dealing with the pregnancy. You tie 10 pound weights to your stomach and attach a basketball and try working with that effectively. Add nausea and a bunch of kids, including obnoxious ones that don't help or whine too much, and maybe you'll have a vague concept of what mothers go through.

While you may do a lot of housework, you are by no means working harder than your mother, even taking school into consideration. If you get sick, you can get away from school and doing minimal stuff. A sick mom can't take a vacation from her family. She still has to clean house, take care of the kids that aren't old enough to go to school, or take care of sick kids, still take care of her husband, cook meals, and tend to the baby.
Mothers are wholly unappreciated for all the hell they go through.

Mothers make sacrifices for their children. Some choose to stay at home to take care of the family, when they could be pursing career dreams. Financially, that's difficult as well. Mothers take care of their children and try to give them a better life than what they had.

stare stare stare That text wasted my time! You wrote about a baby? Seriously! i ain't that stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But why be streesed and stuff like that? It can't be hard to carry a baby!

A baby just wakeup, drink, make poo, sleep... And it ain't a monster!

I mean a baby ain't harder than reading a 2.000 pages book everyday, ore something... You just have to thake care of a baby! Neither it ain't working 15 hours in a mine ore something...

It's not harder than reading 12 hours a day! For a whole year! Plus doing like 8 years study just to get a education!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:03 pm
Zaaki

stare stare stare That text wasted my time! You wrote about a baby? Seriously! i ain't that stupid!!
actually you are if you don't realize how hard it is to take care of a baby.

Zaaki
But why be streesed and stuff like that? It can't be hard to carry a baby!
A baby just wakeup, drink, make poo, sleep... And it ain't a monster!

No. It moves, screams. You have to take care of its health, from dental to nutritional. You have to make sure it stays out of trouble when you let it play. you have to find the appropriate toys and tools to nurture its mind. you have to teach it a language other than screaming. you have to get it to talk, to walk, to train it to not poop all the time, you have to feed it constantly, you are always waking up to make sure it is well fed, and gets enough sleep as well as not dying from SIDs (Sudden Infant Death) or having shaking baby syndrome. if your baby is handicapped, there is so much more to do.
zaaki
I mean a baby ain't harder than reading a 2.000 pages book everyday, ore something... You just have to thake care of a baby! Neither it ain't working 15 hours in a mine ore something...

No, a baby is not work 15 hours a day...it's 24/7 hours of work. a baby has to be constantly monitored. If it's not pooping and screaming to get a diaper changed, it's screaming because it's hungry. And not only are you taking care of a baby, you still have the rest of your family to take care of.
Zaaki
It's not harder than reading 12 hours a day! For a whole year! Plus doing like 8 years study just to get a education!

*rolls eyes* Zaaki, first, go and try and take care of a newborn for more than a day. Then come back and make a reasonable argument. Don't argue what you don't know. I've babysat and helped mothers with their children. While I don't have kids of my own, I am well aware of the difficulties that mothers face and the hardships they endure to take care of their children, from the womb to leaving the house. You're what? 13? I don't expect you to completely understand how hard it is to take care of babies and raise a family. And don't lecture me about difficulties of education. I'm over the regular 8 years of standard education and working for a college degree. It's NOTHING compared to raising a baby.

EDIT:
HAVING A BABY CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DEPRESSION  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:47 pm
Man, Watching you two (Ratri and Zaaki) argue about how hard babies are is alittle amusing as to how Zaaki's not getting it. xd

Regardless, Zaaki you should thank your mom for taking care of you when you were a small child, Mothers truly do go through A LOT more than you think. Which is probably why it's best if the mother is old enough and ready for Children and not some 16 year old girl who just didn't wanna use a condom. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 am
Haydar the Truthful
Man, Watching you two (Ratri and Zaaki) argue about how hard babies are is alittle amusing as to how Zaaki's not getting it. xd

Regardless, Zaaki you should thank your mom for taking care of you when you were a small child, Mothers truly do go through A LOT more than you think. Which is probably why it's best if the mother is old enough and ready for Children and not some 16 year old girl who just didn't wanna use a condom. :/

do i KNEED to read that all stuff!!

girl condom? rofl  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:33 am
tassan
Haydar the Truthful

do i KNEED to read that all stuff!!

girl condom? rofl
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

why are you laughing tassan? there are such things, they're just not as effective as a male one.

And thanks, Haydar. I wasn't sure if all Muslim guys were this oblivious to how hard mothers have it or not. sweatdrop although generalizing Muslim men according to Zaaki doesn't sound like the brightest idea.

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces