Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
The Perfect Believer . Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:53 am

Salam..

The believer is not one who performs the ordained religious duties superficially and avoids what is forbidden only, but he is one whose faith is absolute, with no objection whatsoever arising in his heart and no obsession dwelling in his soul. The more hardships he faces, the more his faith grows and the more his submission strengthens.
He could pray and not see a trace of an answer to his prayers, yet he does not change because he knows that he is owned by One who deals with him in whatever way He chooses. For if an objection was to arise in his heart, he then forsakes the role of the slave and takes on the role of a protester such as that of Iblees (the devil).

A strong faith unveils itself in strong hardships.

A believer sees in Yahya, son of Zakariyya, a fine example. He was killed by a tyrant who confronted him, yet He (subhanahu wa ta`ala), who made him a prophet, did not intervene nor defend him.

Similarly, all the tyranny that befell the prophets and the believers was not held back from them. If one goes to think that Divinity cannot answer for them then one is an unbeliever. However, if one believes that Divinity can answer for them but chooses not to, and that God (subhanahu wa ta`ala) can make the believers go hungry while infidels are full and inflict the believers with sickness and grant the infidels health, then one is only left with submission to the Owner even when tormented or scorched.

Jacob cried for eighty years when Joseph son of Jacob (peace be upon him) was gone, he never gave up; all he said when his other son was gone too is “May God bring all of them back to me”.

Moses (peace be upon him) prayed against Pharaoh, who killed children and crucified magicians and cut their hands, for 40 years before he was answered.

In such submission the intense of one’s strong faith is manifested not in mere rak`at (bowings in prayer).

So many of those who glorify Qadar were afflicted with tribulations and this did not increase them except in submission and pleasure (with their Lord), and there lies an explanation of the meaning of His words, "Allah is pleased with them" (Quran/5:119 and elsewhere).

Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: "People are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction."

Done By: Dark__Sunshin
Source : Islaam.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:08 am
Aha smile 3nodding  

Zaakii

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:24 am
It's a shame that such behavior is missed within today's communities, with all this warfare and media influence most people believe that they are safe without praying to their Lord. It's also a Shame that every problem a person is dealt with doesn't pray to Allah, But instead whines about it so much they begin to think everyone/everything hates them and they wish to harm themselves, No offense to anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:38 am
Haydar the Truthful
It's a shame that such behavior is missed within today's communities, with all this warfare and media influence most people believe that they are safe without praying to their Lord. It's also a Shame that every problem a person is dealt with doesn't pray to Allah, But instead whines about it so much they begin to think everyone/everything hates them and they wish to harm themselves, No offense to anyone.

yes that's right .. i mean rather praying and ask Allah for help they start crying and have this suicidal thoughts & all the thoughts they get these days!! it's pretty Pathetic ..  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:42 am
dark__sunshin
Haydar the Truthful

yes that's right .. i mean rather praying and ask Allah for help they start crying and have this suicidal thoughts & all the thoughts they get these days!! it's pretty Pathetic ..

Pathetic yes, But most kids will grow out of it, The thing I find even more pathetic is when Children who range from 7-18 kill themselves because they are bullied around at school, What the Hell?!

But what can you do when the people have become so corrupt they refuse all evidence and argue over every truth presented to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:18 am
Haydar the Truthful
dark__sunshin
Haydar the Truthful

Pathetic yes, But most kids will grow out of it, The thing I find even more pathetic is when Children who range from 7-18 kill themselves because they are bullied around at school, What the Hell?!

But what can you do when the people have become so corrupt they refuse all evidence and argue over every truth presented to them.

that's exactly wuts happening !! there hearts is blocked from the truth..
all the fake things are added in there hearts but truth is totally blocked!!  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:20 am
Inshallah, Even if we are different in who the Savior is, The Mahdi shall come and create Justice on this Earth against these corrupt rulers and terrible people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:34 am
Inshallah .. but he's only gonna come for 7 years and after the justice and peace , and after the mahdi dies.. they world is going to be Incredibly & extremly unfair and soo Wrong !!  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:36 am
dark__sunshin
Inshallah .. but he's only gonna come for 7 years and after the justice and peace , and after the mahdi dies.. they world is going to be Incredibly & extremly unfair and soo Wrong !!

By then Judgment day would have come. Besides, We believe Isa (Jesus) will return and stay, get married, have kids (from what I remember), and die 40 years after or some. So it won't matter. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:37 am
Haydar the Truthful
dark__sunshin

By then Judgment day would have come. Besides, We believe Isa (Jesus) will return and stay, get married, have kids (from what I remember), and die 40 years after or some. So it won't matter. 3nodding

wait..wait..who's coming? surprised  

_rainarai_

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:43 am
The Mahdi and Isa (Jesus) (A.S), To save the world and all the TRUE believers against the corrupt people and corrupt leaders of the entire world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:46 am
Haydar the Truthful
The Mahdi and Isa (Jesus) (A.S), To save the world and all the TRUE believers against the corrupt people and corrupt leaders of the entire world.

hmm..who's the mahdi? surprised
to myself:" why didn't i know about this?." sweatdrop  

_rainarai_

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:49 am
If your Sunni, I believe you think it will be A person named Muhammad, To Shi'a as I believe we believe he is the 12th Imam who went into hiding until the world is so Unjust that he comes to give Justice to the World. We believe he is Muhammad Al-Mahdi (A.S), Either way it will be someone named Muhammad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:54 am
Haydar the Truthful
If your Sunni, I believe you think it will be A person named Muhammad, To Shi'a as I believe we believe he is the 12th Imam who went into hiding until the world is so Unjust that he comes to give Justice to the World. We believe he is Muhammad Al-Mahdi (A.S), Either way it will be someone named Muhammad.

A person named muhammad? you mean the prophet muhammad (pbuh)? surprised  

_rainarai_

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:58 am
_rainarai_
Haydar the Truthful

A person named muhammad? you mean the prophet muhammad (pbuh)? surprised

I believe thats what Sunni's say, I'm not completely sure but yes I think so.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff