Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:50 am
STORY
many centuries ago amongst the natives of the islands of morrowind a prophecy arose, that in the darkest hour when all hope was lost a band of heroes would bring light to the dark and banish an unspeakable evil from the land, there were many other prophecies that came and past and many evils destroyed yet that one prophecy remained, recently things have been happening to cause people to think that this prophecy is coming to be, or that the end is near and the prophecy is a lie, it is up to you to decide if the evil wins or the light banishes the evil

EVIL SIDE
you follow a dark figure that visits you in your dreams and whispers dark terrible deeds for you to preform in your dreams, his only word for a name is sithis

GOOD SIDE
you help defend towns and cities and slowly learn of sithis's plot but never truly understand it

back drop
ok this is basically a morrowind rp but i changed the prophecy to fit more then one person unlike the game lol, its same races as the game
argonians the lizard people
kahjiits the cat people
humans
elves
remora
dremora
dark elves
and orcs
there area vampires and werewolves too
when you begin you start off in in the vivec port if your human, elf, darkelf, orc, argonian or kahjiit
if your a werewolf you start in soltheim, in either the frozen wastes or forests on the island
vampires start off in the ash lands either in a crypt or cave{if its not nighttime ima try and make the game start at night} if at night you start off anywhere in the ash lands, the ash lands is the dark land areas on the map around the center of the island{ok cus i feel bad for the vamps having to wake up next to rotting smelly corpses}

MAP
morrowind map
theres also soltheim but i couldn't find a map sorry {if you find one pm me}
stilt strider: there basically giant bugs that work as a transportation service between the towns not connected by water
mages guild routes: they connect towns that are in accessible by stilt strider's and act as another transport service
boat: connects all island and seaside towns
the only boat that goes to soltheim is in khuul

MORROWIND monsters
deadroth:hulking demons that resemble men with crocodile features
scamp:ugly little demons that look like what you'd get if a midget had a half goat kid
deadra:a demon from hell
kwama: weird worm like bugs that produce eggs that are the main food source in morrowind in under ground egg mines
nix-hound:there not dogs but rather large bugs the size of dogs that prey on travellers
hunger:monsters that attack in the dead of night, there some of the loyal servants of sithis so they only attack good and neutral people in the dead of night, they kill by sucking the life and soul out of a person, first they sap there strength to slow them down then they suck out the soul there deadly and very hard to kill, they almost never attack in groups but have been known to do so when attacking a town. they are mindless most of the time but have a semblance of a working mind when attacking in groups by showing a pack mentality
slaughter fish: fish that resemble pirhanna but are much faster and more vicious, the live in the swamps surrounding vivec
dreaugh: sea monsters under sithis's control, they attack ships that travel around the island towns, there lower half is squid like while there upper half is dragon like
cliff-racer: flying raptor like birds, they travel in flocks and are usually easily killed
guar: creatures that are about as big as a tiger that hunt in the ash lands, they have a poisonous bite that werewolves and vampires are immune too
ash-vampire:vampires that are the elite guards of sithis, they have been mutated from there origanel form into discusting creations by dark and terrible magic, they have no will of there own and do not need to drink blood, however they devour anything not of sithi's will , they follow sithis to the grave , and if sithis dies so do all ash-vampires

SOLTHIEM monsters
bears:large lumbering furred animals that live mainly in the forests of southern soltheim
wolves:amller more agile creatures that live all over solthiem
sprrigan: living tree's that mimic real tree's and devour travelers that pass by them, they only live in the forests of southern soltheim
grhal: creatures that mimic ice to hunt and kill almost anything that comes near them, they only live in the frozen northern soltheim, and around karstaag glacier near the northwesern tip of soltheim in the windswept icey wastes
druager: undead monsters that live in the many tombs that dot the islands southern half
riekling: small creatures that carry a tribe like semblance and hunt humans on boars, there one of the few creatures that can tell a human from a werewolf, they tend to run from werewolves

PROFILE SKELETON
username:
name:
race:
sex:
sexuality:
apperence:
personality:
weapons:{recomended but optional}
history:
powers:{optional}
weapon powers:{optional}

wahmbulance RULES wahmbulance
1}NO RACIAL COMMENTS {including all types i dont care}
2} romance is allowed but no cybering, thats what pms are for LOL
3} OBEY THE GAIA TERMS OF SERVICE
4}HAVE FUN or else
5} NO STARTING TILL I GIVE THE WORD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:02 am
username:lupinewarrior
name:darius blackblood
race:lycan
sex:male
side: good
sexuality:heterosexual
apperence werewolf:
werewolf
apperence human:
human
weapons:claymore of thunder
history: he was born on the island of soltheim from a rape victim mother, he realized he was a werewolf when he hit puberty and he started going through the change, his mother and him lived deep in the wastes after that, he grew with his mother and protected her while they lived there, he looted traveling merchants and over the years earned the money to send his mother to her very own mansion where she could live out her days in peace instead of hidden in a cave while here werewolf son fought in brutal fights to protect her from bears and other creatures of the frozen wastes'
he periodically goes to vivec and visits his mother, and has been doing so more frequently in years do to her becoming rather weak
personality: dark and distant from society, he gets easily angered when people talk rudely to others who are different and normally sticks up for them
powers:werewolf form control
weapon powers: thunderstrike

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

14 anthony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:16 am
where do i go  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:32 am
username: Aprilbaby1
name: Ivie snow
race: Vampire
side: evil
sex: female
sexuality: straight
apperence: User Image
personality: strong minded, keeps a strong front, doesnt like to let the ememy see her soft side. She is nice and caring if shes known you for a while, can be protective
weapons: twin blades, her teeth and sharp claws
history: She was born in a crypt (lolz) thats about as much as she can tell you, she didnt know her mother or father, since most of the older vampires either fled when the young ones were old enough to be on their own or they had died. Ever since then shes wandered many places, surviving well on her own, sometimes she runs into some of the other vampires that she knew since birth but other than that shes been alone most of her years.
powers: can fly, is a mind reader, if she kisses someone on purpose she can make them forget, but thats only if she wants to

Aprilbaby1

14 anthony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:04 pm
username:14 anthony
name:mathias dreth
race: werewolf
side:undecided
sex:male
sexuality:heterosexual
apperence werewolf:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:06 pm
apperence human:

personality:headstrong and war happy
weapons:steel longsword
history:was bitten as a child and has grown to dislike all others
powers: control werewolf form  

14 anthony

Vyst

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:49 am
Username: MotionKill
Name: Rythius Frost A.K.A. The Frost Demon
Race: werewolf
Side: Undecided
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight - Single O.o
Apperence: ferocious, deadly and spiky O.o
Personality: Depends at most times - usually likes to be alone and perfers to work for himself
Weapons:{recomended but optional} My eyes and claws and my fur/hair
History: not much history
Powers:{optional} can cause mental collaspes on my victims cuz I basically have mangekyou sharigan like in naruto O.o
Weapon Powers:{optional} My "sharigan" and my fur can turn extreamly hard into basically bone-like material - can stab and rip right through flesh and bone with ease
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
My werewolf form is on the left and I'm not suppose to be as hairy as in the picture. Instead, I'm suppose to have usual cool, spiky werewolf hair. My human form is the picture on the right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:10 pm
(ahh three against one, thats not fair XPP lolz, im the only vampire T T XD)  

Aprilbaby1

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:25 pm
(Can i join?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
(ahh three against one, thats not fair XPP lolz, im the only vampire T T XD)
actually its one against one lol
unless you mean race wise
cus good evil im the only good person
but yeah race wise your the only vamp
I SOWY
*gives you loli-pop*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:05 pm
Username:SweetKieks
Name:Sarah Windwaters
Race:Lycan
Side:good
Sex:female
Sexuality:Straight
Apperance:Mean,deadly to the sight
Personality:not much can fend for her self and works togther most of the time with others
Weapons:claws and teeth
History she dosen`t know much of her past but would like to find out
Powers :Can frezzewater and give third degree burns
Weapon powers:My teeth can shred through metal and wood  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:49 pm
lolz okay okay so true, and its okay *still pouting before seeing lolipop* YEA!! *takes it and sucks on it* Mm cherry XD  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
lolz okay okay so true, and its okay *still pouting before seeing lolipop* YEA!! *takes it and sucks on it* Mm cherry XD
dats not cherry
DATS GORGE BUSHES BLOOD
frozen with cherry flavoring and i think his pupil skin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:55 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
dats not cherry
DATS GORGE BUSHES BLOOD
frozen with cherry flavoring and i think his pupil skin

*makes a face* UGH!!!! THATS WHY THE BLOOD TASTE SO BITTER XDD *pouts* aww ur a meanie *sticks tounge out* your lucky your a werewolf or ill suck you dry *joking around*  

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces