Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fly Away [[R.T.F et Ghost]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:24 pm
Dalton paced around the block, his small wrist watch ticking away like no tomorrow, making him just that much more annoyed. It seemed to him that the day would never end...

It was the last day of the century, currently, December 31st, 9am, 1999. He was sick of it already and wanted the new years to come by and move a lot faster, with a lot more progress and less disasters. As far as he wanted to remember, the world hated him, and he'd grown to live with that almost cocky attitude and that emotionless face, swept up with the beads of sweat running ragged across his brow. This the sleeve of his black winter jacket, he erased the sweat from his forehead and shuddered at the cold. It was snowing, so why would he sweat? It certainly wasn't the jacket.

He paced around the corner again, faster, and more short tempered then he was about five minutes before. "God damnit! It's only 9:05am, where the hell is that bus already!" He muttered shivering even more from the cold. He put away his watch and rubbed his arms, while sighing. That was what he was doing, waiting for the cursed bus to take him downtown. He was planning on drinking the day away, not what he usually did, but he had become attracted to that alcohol like stench and the aroma in the bar where he sat at about 9pm every Saturday night. It kept his troubles at bay, at least for a few hours until he got the rebound, and wound up with a hangover. He had, unfortunately, gotten used to the throbbing headache and the constant feeling of nausea. That, and he didn't actually get drunk, more like, he became less aware of his surroundings, but never had he once, thrown up or gone unconscious, or ever done anything stupid while being his definition of 'drunk'.

There was steam, and then a loud honking from the bus. It had just arrived, and here Dalton was, already thinking about how he was going to spend his new years ahead. Of course, he had no real family, well that's what he thought of his drunk mother who didn't do a damn think to at least pretend to be his real mother. His only sister had died in a car crash three years ago and his father disappeared with all their money...

He had just gotten onto the bus and was traveling down the main road when he looked up at the sky. "If there ever was a time to pray to God, now would be it." He muttered crossing his arms over and leaning forward in his only little way of praying. He wasn't religious but knew of the religion, the Christian beliefs, but that was all really. Dalton closed his eyes tightly and ignored everything around him, as he settled into his quiet state of mind.

After a about 10 minutes he forced himself up, and grabbed hold of the yellow wire that would make a little 'beep' sound, to signal a stop. He knew the route off by heart, but today there would be a short detour that was... unexpected, especially for Dalton. It must have been a special day, because he didn't even realize the change when he got off the bus and round the corner.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 am
In the opposite world of the humans, there are living angels. Those angels are to take care of the humans from this world. But every thousand years, there will have to be an angel going to the world of humans to protect them from a great evil that once again will arise from the underground. But to do so, the angel is going to need some help from a human, though it's going to be hard since many people don't believe in angels or demons for that matter. But no matter what, the angel has to succeed, or else the world of humans will go down. This century, it was the angel, Lenalee's turn to go to the human world and save them, even though it was a big risk to take, since she was still young, and had a bit of a temper when she got irritated.

Lenalee was getting ready now in the angel world, to leave to the human world. It was the last day before she would have to go to the human world and start of her journey even though its going to be hard to find that one person amongst the human, though she does have a name on the human, and that name is, Dalton.

Lenalee looked up at the sun and smiled a little to herself. "Finally...it's finally my turn, if I can do this, then I am becoming a real angel, and get my true wings. I wonder how I will look with them" she thought and then continue walking along the riverside. She was so excited that she couldn't even think about any other thing than going to that human world, though first she had to get some stuff packed.

She walked over to her small house and looked through her stuff "where is it...come on where is it..?" she said in an annoyed tone and finally found it, her wallet "got you" she smirked and put it down in her pocket "now I'm ready to go" she walked out of her house again, with about eight hours before she had to go, now she couldn't do any thing else than wait, and it annoyed her too.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:19 pm
Dalton had been walking in circles for the past half hour. With every step he took, he became more and more frustrated because it was getting him absolutely no where, but lost. He continuously checked his wrist watch watching the time very closely, for who knows what reason. Dalton had no clue where he was, and in the end, he finally gave up trying to find his way around the seemingly endless streets and sat his butt down on a frozen bench outside a local mini mart and ran through the lining of his pockets. No cell phone...and a new hole. "Damnit!" he yelled, no attracting any attention because he was absolutely alone at this point. His head hung low as searched his mind for an answer to why. It was a perfectly good old jacket that had never had any problems like this before. He shivered drawing in a breath of frozen air, and then exhaled through the slits of his lips, breathing out a thin white line of heated carbon dioxide, or rather, air. He slipped his hand across his forehead and then held it in front of his face. "What a mess..." he muttered quietly, almost laughing in his sarcastic kind of way but he wasn't smiling. "This must be a punishment by God." Dalton smirked unpleasantly. "Of course, but you don't exist, do you? Not even you're so called messengers from 'heaven'." "Ironic, Isn't it?" Dalton was having a inner conversation with himself, but mumbling over his words and keeping them quiet, sealed in the little foggy mist that he breathed out.

Soft snowflakes fell from the sky and landed in his pure black hair. He wasn't much of a downer, or what people would usually label as 'emos' or over emotional posers of 'gothic persons'. He didn't slit is wrists, he didn't cry, he would probably be considered the most unemotional. When he went to school, before he dropped out, he was nicknamed 'The Prince of Ice' or 'Golem' because he never seemed to express any emotions, never, except for the unlikeliness of when a fight broke out.

Time ticked by slowly, and quietly he sat there, just listening to the sounds of cars passing by, and the usual sounds of the street. He hadn't bothered to move, so snow was collecting on his head and shoulders. He could hear the stopwatch on his right arm make this normal annoying sound, even slower then usual. Time was starting to stand still, or that's what it felt like when Dalton drifted off into a day dream... about his sister.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:11 pm
Lenalee looked at her watch, seeing the time passing, though very slowly. She sighed and started walking around in the town. People were starting to get the idea of what she was going to do later. Like in the human world, this angel world did has it own people, villagers, citizens, or whatever you would like to call them, and they admired the angels for the work they were doing for the humans. Lenalee got the feeling of the eyes staring at her as she walked, but didn't do anything about it. Actually, she liked it a little, because she knew why they were looking after her.

A little girl came running slowly over to her and took her hand "excuse me miss?" the little girl said and looked up at Lenalee. Lenalee felt the little child's hand closing around hers and looked down "hello there little girl" she smiled and sat down on her knees "is there something you want?" Lenalee padded her on the head and smiled. The girl giggled softly and nodded "Is it true miss? are you going to the human world?" she asked in a little girly voice, that was so sweet and warm that it almost melted Lenalee's heart. Lenalee smiled and nodded "yes my dear, it's true, I'm going there" she smiled brightly at the little girl. "Can you bring me some of their candy then? I heard they should be really good, please miss?" Lenalee nodded and smiled "of course, though I don't know when I will be home okay?" ~or if I will even get home...~ she thought to herself. "What is your name sweetie?". The girl smiled happily "Thanks miss! My name is Lilly". Lenalee nodded slightly "okay Lilly, my name is Lenalee, I will bring you some candy to when I get home okay?". Lilly nodded happily and hugged Lenalee, then she ran off.

Half an hour later she found herself walking in the streets still, not really knowing where she was going, even though she knew most of the city in and out. It was more because she hadn't paid any attention to where she had been going. Now she found herself walking towards the place where the portal to the human world was, and stopped. She suddenly got a strange feeling inside herself, like she didn't want to go, or like she was getting very excited. But she didn't change her mind, not that she could anyway, so she just continued walking, but slower and thinking at the same time, as time passed away.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:34 pm
Dalton had spent the next few minutes just sitting there, on the frozen bench. Then he finally realized how cold he was, yet again. "God Damn." He said standing up and shaking the snow from his hair and rubbing his butt because of the cold sting of the snowy bench. He shoved his hands into his pockets and heaved a great sigh, propelling himself forward into the day, and farther down the street. He spent most of the day just trying to find his way to the bus station. From there he planned on taking the usual bus to the usual bar and continuing on with his New Year tradition. Yeah, he spent New Years all alone, not like his mother would want anything to do with him, the drunken old bat. He closed his eyes and let himself fall and land his shoulder gently against an old red bricked building. he wasn't paying attention to anything anymore.

It was getting close to count down, in about 5 or 6 hours it would be the New Year. It didn't matter to Dalton if it was a new century or whatever, nothing did, really, besides, that's how the Prince of Ice was supposed to act, emotionless. That's how he always acted, and he couldn't remember the last time he had been truly happy. Everything like that had slipped away into a fuzzy dream, the kind you know is there, but you can't recall it or even remember, but you still have the feeling you know that it is there.

More time had passed wandering the God forsaken streets of this deserted part of town. Dalton was starved. He had recently spent a few bucks on an energy drink and a small plastic wrapped sandwich, which didn't fill him up as much as he had wanted it to. There was something odd in the air today, he felt as if he knew something was going to happen, and then in the end, he gave up and tried to ignore the feeling. It didn't go away willingly, but he forced it down and blanked his mind out, forcing a barrier that divided him from the world. Dalton slipped his hand out of his pocket and looked at the wrist watch. The hand had stopped. Without saying anything, he shoved his hand back into his pocket and kept walking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:53 pm
It was getting to the time around evening. Lenalee looked at her watch, only six hours back. Six long long hours. Lenalee sighed and sat down on the grass field in front of one of the schools there. She smiled softly at it, remembering all the happy times she had had on that school. It was there she had first heard of the angels that was going to the human world to save them, and it was here she had first felt the pain of her out growing wings. It wasn't enough with evolve to a woman in this age, hell no, now she had to get the pain of her wings to, great, just great. She remembered how much pain it had been, though she thought that every angel probably went through it, so she would have to do so too, and she did.
These times made her smile anyway though, because it had made her stronger than she would have been if she had never been through something like that.

Lenalee fell down on the grass on her back and looked up at the sun. It was a warm day in the angels world, and it made her cheeks get red from the warmth. She had white skin, even though many humans are saying that an angel is all white, it's not true. There are normal colored angels too, in fact they are just like humans, different color. She was all white, and therefore it was making her cheeks red. She took her hands to her cheek and giggled a little of the warmth in them, and then stretched and looked at her watch. She opened her eyes wide and got up fast. She had about one hour to get there.

She was running like she was trying to get away from the devil itself. The time had just passed very fast as she had been thinking about old days and apparently had thought more about it than she thought. At any rate, the time had ran away from her, and now she was in a hurry. She looked down at her watch as she was running. Only half an hour again.

People were looking at her as she was running, not really understanding what was going on, besides that she was in a hurry. She bumped into a few people on the way, and quickly apologized to them and then just continued her fast running through the town, towards the portal to the human world.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 pm
[[Sorry that I haven't posted sooner >.<]]

Dalton was sitting at his usual seat at the bar. He had just come in after his long' adventure in the suburbs of the city. He, however, wouldn't address it as an 'adventure' more of an annoying mix up with the bus, and a longer detour then he had originally planned on taking. Then again, he had to admit, it was better then sitting in a dusty old bar for hours on end, drinking his live away while it spun down the drain. Dalton slammed down his glass, it was beer, a cheap brand, that was the only thing he could buy, and it didn't help that he had a high tolerance for alcohol, seeing how it would take him many more bottle just to give him a small buzz. "Bartender, another round." Dalton spoke with no effect to his speak of wording.

"Oi, Dalton, don't you think you've had enough now? You keep going and you'll drop like a fly," the Bartender Bernie, warned Dalton while cleaning out a large beer mug from behind the dirty, yet polished pub bar table. "I didn't tell you to talk Bernie, just, send me another." Dalton spoke narrowly, not meaning to offend the barkeep or piss him off, but rather, he just wanted to put it bluntly.

"You've got some attitude tonight, is everything alright?" Asked the worried barkeep Bernie as he popped the metal cap from the cheap beer and poured it into Dalton's mug. Dalton watched the yellow-brownish liquid bubble over, almost spilling over the rim of the mug, which Dalton pretty much ignored. He seemed to be down in the dumps tonight, seeing that it was 11 o'clock and he had no plans to keep except with his beer and the old man to question him about his life stories.

Bernie shook Dalton loose from his drifting day dream. "You need to pull it together, seeing you here and not trying to make a life for yourself just gives a bad reputation to many others who work hard-" At this point, Dalton jolted up out of his seat and slammed his hands on the table, cutting off poor Bernie and forcing quiet all around him. There were slight mutters behind his back as Bernie stood there, cloth in hand.

"Who said that you had to any right to tell me what I should do?" Dalton spat angrily. "I'll do what I want, and I don't need your advice to try and tell me what's good or not, especially for me and my life." Dalton grabbed his coat and stomped out the door, in a negative and sour mood. Though he had paid his bill before leaving, he wasn't one to hold things above his head.

Dalton walked down the street ignoring everyone around him. He stopped a little ways off and rested his back against an abandoned house. Slipping his hand into his pocket, he pulled out a small box of cigs and and placed on in his parted lips. He then took out a lighter and lit the cig before placing it back into his pocket. "God, I'm so f--king done with this." He muttered to himself, taking in a large drag from the cig and spitting out the smoke. He hated smoking, but it calmed him down. He couldn't stand the smell or the smoke, but he only smoked when he needed to calm down. Dalton began to cough while spitting out the inhaled smoke and dropping his cig in the snow, which quickly sizzled and went out. Dalton cover his mouth as he went through a small fit of coughing before it ended. "Damn those cursed cigs." He muttered sliding down and was now sitting in the cold snow, on top of his jacket of course and closed his eyes.

Dalton had already lost hope. He didn't believe in anything any more. He lived as if alcohol was his blood and cigs were his superuser, making sure he didn't lose it completely and end it all. He didn't have anything to drive him, no, the only thing that did died years ago, and he still felt like he couldn't live on.

He needed an angel.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Lenalee was still running, and now she finally made it to the portal. She looked at it. She had never seen anything like that before. It was one big gate. It was made out of gold. Lenalee didn't think that angels cared about what kind of material their things was build of, but apparently this was one of the important things. On the side of the gate it was like snakes taking their tails around the side of the gate. In the middle of the gate, a purple diamond was placed, and it was shinning brightly into the moonlight. Lenalee couldn't help but stare at it until one of the other angels started talking to her. "Lenalee, your task is clear, find this Dalton guy that has been chosen by god himself, and with him, your going to save the world." Lenalee looked away from the gate and at the guy with a nod "I will do my best, or die in the progress.." she agreed.

The clock hit midnight now, and now fireworks and parties began all around in the human world. People were already drunk and running around on the streets. A group of young people came walking by Dalton and looked at him with a smirk, clearly drunk too "hey moron! get a life!" they laughed out loud as they walk quickly away from him, not caring about if he was sitting in the snow or if he had been dead and just had been laying on the ground, frozen, with ice cold skin. Soon they were out of sight and Dalton was alone again on the road.

Lenalee saw the gate opening now, preparing herself for the journey. When it opened a big light was shinning through it and Lenalee took a deep breath and walked through the light. She felt warmth hitting her and she smiled softly of it, but suddenly, she felt all cold and when she opened her eyes she was standing in something the humans called snow. She wasn't exactly prepared for this, her clothes wasn't covering her much. She spread her wings out and wrapped the soft white feathers around her body to warm herself "brrrrr what i-i-i-is this cold st-st-st-stuff?" she asked herself, not realizing that she was standing with her back to a guy, she just kept looking in front of her and hearing all the people that went crazy and partied the whole time, some even saw her but they were to drunk to actually realizing that she had wings, to them it just looked like a big white warm jacket. Lenalee sighed and looked down at the snow "damn it, I don't have the clothes to this, and to make it all worse, I forgot my wallet..how stupid can I be..I just started on this job and I already screwed some of the things..." she sighed again and looked up at the moon, still not knowing Dalton was behind her.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:22 pm
Dalton had ignored the stupid drunk idiots that had decided to take time from their New Year's celebration just to piss him off. After they ran off, he stood up and dusted the snow from his hair and jacket. "God Damn party animals, could learn to either get drunk and die, or choose to never get drunk, either way is fine with me." He muttered, hot breaths of frozen air escaping his slightly parted lips. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he started to walk away when there was an amazing, blinding white light. He turned around suddenly, expecting to find a truck with a drunk driver behind the wheel, steering crazily and about to hit him with his high beams on. He was shocked to find a girl standing there, in the middle of the cold, and then... "WINGS! WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled out so suddenly, sounding surprised. His eyes opened in shock and he stumbled backwards, tripping and landing in the snow behind her, making a huge scene.

It took him several minutes to recover after that little attack his heart had, seeing some random chic with wings appear out of nowhere. "W-w-w-hot the hell are you!" Dalton spoke astonished pointing his shaking finger at her which he had just noticed was bleeding freely. "Damn it!" He spat doing the quickest thing to clean it by sticking it in his mouth to stoop it from flowing freely down his arm. "Fuh...." he became, mumbling to himself as he spat out the blood on the ground and wrapped his finger. "Maybe I'm just more drunk then I thought I was..." He spoke slowly, falling back into a pile of snow and closed his eyes. "Ugh... my head's spinning now..." "Must be drunk..." He convinced himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:40 pm
Lenalee heard the man yell and got a shock herself and let out a shock scream too as she turned around. She saw Dalton there and started breathing heavily. Her wings were still around her, making her warm. She looked down at the snow Dalton was laying on "I'm sorry that I surprised you" she apologized fast, then added "I'm not from hell...I'm from heaven, I am an angel, you don't have to fear me" she sneezed and looked at him again "damn it...how can you just lay in the white stuff like that..its freezing cold" she exclaimed, her toes was started to go all numb in her sandals. In the meantime the punks had heard Dalton's rather loud scream and had come back to see what was going on. When they saw Lenalee one of the guys smirked and whispered to the others "watch this, I'm going to ruin her festival costume there" he smirked and sneaked slowly up behind Lenalee, grabbed around her feathers and pulled them, ripping them out of her wings, which made Lenalee spread her wings. She screamed in pain and fell down on the snow. The guy just stood there with the feathers in his hands, to drunk to realize it was true, so he just smirked again "that ain't fooling no one" he took in her wings again and broke the bone in her right wing that made it possible for her to fly. Lenalee screamed again and stood up, staggering around, looking like she had gone blind and walked into house walls and light poles, trying to stop the pain while a little blood was running out from the broken bone in her wing. The guy looked at her in shock now, and started running away with the others in the gang/group.

Lenalee was still staggering around, looking like a bird when it had broken its one wing, she kept trying to fly with it, but ended up flying in circles and hitting the ground again, landing and rolling over the ground and stopped in front of Dalton again, breathing heavily and exhausted, feeling the pain in her bone, trying to say something, but her voice didn't break through the silence that had now come in the street, where she was with Dalton. The moonlight was also shinning down on her, showing her white skin in the light, and showing the little blood that ran out from her bone and down into the snow, as she started to shake because of the cold weather that she clearly hadn't been prepared for when she arrived here from heaven.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 pm
Dalton staggered to his feet. "A-are you alright?" He asked shocked, watching the blood flow from the wound. "Damn drunk b*****d." He muttered helping the angel up and wrapping his coat around her best he could. "Hang on, I'll help, so keep it still." He cleared away the snow from a bench and let her sit down, and then started working on her broken wing. "I'm no doctor or anything, but I know it might hurt a little." With the utmost gentleness, he took a ripped piece of fabric from his black t-shirt and grabbed a small, thick stick he had seen laying around. "Alright, deep breaths and take it easy." He told her while wrestling with the stick, the torn fabric and her snow white wings. "Keep it as still as you can... and..." Dalton finished tying the splint around her wing. "Don't move it or you'll make it worse." He advised shoving his hands into his pockets, leaning against the brick wall behind him. He let his black hair shade his eyes and gave him a small chuckle. "Funny... how one word can change the day." He spoke under his breath almost smiling, or rather, grinning under his black mop of hair. His shoulders started vibrating as he went into a strong laugh. He was forcing off the cold as best as he could at the moment, but it was getting to him. Yes, alcohol numbed the skin and nerves for a while, and also made one 'drunk as hell' as Dalton would put it, but it didn't last forever. He shivered but ignored the coldness creeping up on him. "Well..." he started after finishing his little fit. "I think you should fly home now, fallen angel." It sounded a bit sharp and sarcastic seeing how no angel with a broken wing could fly, but he wasn't trying to be mean, even if it did turn out like that by how he phrased his wording.

Dalton lifted his head up to get a full look at the angel before him, oddly enough it reminded him of someone, someone who had been gone for a long time now, which stirred his broken, cold heart. He pulled his left hand out of his pocket and placed it over his heart, it was thumping, like every heart should be when you are alive, though this felt way too much like a dream, like it couldn't possibly be happening, but it was to his displeasure, or his satisfaction?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:17 pm
Lenalee looked at him and suddenly felt his warm arm helping her up and placing his jacket around her. She looked up at him and nodded slightly as she sat down "th-thanks.." she mumbled gently and shook her head yes to everything he was telling her to do, seeing him trying to fix her a little up in the cold weather. She smiled softly at him but shook her head "no..I can't fly home, because of three reasons, one, I'm looking for a person that are going to help me fight the evil spirits, demons, call them what you want, on this earth this year, and I can't leave until that is done, second, as you have noticed, my wing is broken now, and third, I can't fly home, I need the portal, and that will only arrive in emergencies or when my task is fulfilled.." she explained and kept having her eyes on him as he was laughing, not of her, but probably because of the way she appeared and the strange situation. "You...shouldn't have any mirrors, or something so I could see my wing...should you?" she asked, somehow sounding a little scared. Suddenly she saw his changing look in his eyes, like something had cleared up in his mind. She didn't know what it could be of course, and she didn't ask to it, the first thing they learn on angel school, is to leave people and their minds alone. She looked down again and waited for his answer about the mirror.

A cold breeze came by them again, though it wasn't that bad as the first one, seeming that the whole scene had calmed down and was more peacefully now. It started to snow more now, the snow landing on both Dalton's and Lenalee's head. She giggled softly without realizing it because of the snow hitting her head. She stuck her tongue out and tasted on the snow carefully and giggled again. It was clear that she had a warm soul, and a nice personality, so far at least, never judge a book on its cover though.

The stars was shinning brightly too. The big clock tower in the city could be heard ringing through out the city again, because that it was new years eve, and you could still hear people having fun and partying around in the city, which made Lenalee look up at Dalton again "why aren't you out with any of your friends, or just out on something, I think you call it a bar or discotheque, and party there?" her voice was warm, and somehow it fitted her look. Her hair was long and white, like her skin was white, and her eyes had this warm sky blue color that could make everyone smile, no matter what could have happened. That was just how lucky Lenalee had been when she had been born.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:40 pm
Dalton placed his hand on her shoulder. "You don't need to be so serious, I was just joking." He looked up at the sky and sighed. She was asking too many questions at the moment and he didn't want to answer them. Shoving his hands in his pockets again, Dalton shrugged and closed his eyes, letting the snow fall on top of his head and face, which turned into water from his warm face. "I don't have any friends..." He admitted quietly, almost to himself. "I've never really had friends except-" He didn't want to finish that. His eyes squeezed tighter and he forced himself away from the walk and dropped his head low. "Never mind." "So you're on a weird mission to save the world eh?" His voice was mono tone like he wasn't interested. "Well, I can't exactly take you home with me..." 'Two reasons...' he thought quietly before continuing on. "But I'm sure we can find somewhere you can stay for at least a night." He started to lead the strange girl down the road. "You've got a huge problem, if you want to blend in..." Dalton spoke pointing to her bright snowy wings. "You're wings and hair. Because it's so white it might attract unwanted attention, you might have to dye it." He was dead serious, and his cold look returned to his face, a serious cold look like stone, or a block of ice.

"But first, let's find somewhere to stay, then tomorrow, I might be able to help you find this person." He shrugged, not looking at the angelic girl anymore. "I think we could stay in a cheap motel for a night, it won't be great... but it'll have to do..." He muttered half to himself, as he began rubbing his arms warm, there were numb now because of the cold.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:55 pm
She looked at him gently and leaned into him for support as she was taking down the road by him "I'm sorry to hear you don't have any friends, I would like to be your friend then" she smiled softly up at him and walked with him "after all, you already done a lot to me even though you didn't know me, plus that I just appeared with white wings and such, it must have been weird for you.." she sighed a little and looked at the snow "well a place to sleep is better than nothing, and now that we talk about finding the person, his name is Dalton, and I was actually supposed to find him tonight, if I don't, I might burn to ashes tomorrow morning, thats how the mission works, without the mission completed before its to late, you get the punishment of being burned to ashes, its to make sure you don't run off, some angels tried that once, and it made a lot of chaos, you might have read about strange thing happening here and there, like the lights go out in an entire city and that kind of stuff, well, we had to do that to find those damn guys before other had found them, therefore the rule is that we are burned to ashes if we don't find the person before its to late" she explained and looked around herself and back at her wing "sorry if I talk to much..I'm kinda nervous..I mean walking with you here, and no one else is around, its just that, I have never been touched by a man before, only a girl, a rule in the heaven too, you can't be touched by a male angel unless you are married with him, but since I am not in heaven anymore, that rule doesn't count, if it had, you would have been in some weird place by now" she giggled a little and held onto his clothes more tightly "well..the guy Dalton, I just hope we can find him..would you mind help me looking for him tonight instead of sleeping so that I don't..you know...disappear tomorrow?" she asked gently. Then she asked questions again "dye my hair? is that possible? and how am I supposed to do it? and what color? and my wings? how am I supposed to hide them and and and..." she stopped talking and looked down "sorry..I talk to much, I know it, sorry..as I said...I'm nervous...I have never been on earth before and I was almost running late to get here too...so I'm still worked up after all that has already happened.." she sighed again and shook her head.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:12 pm
Dalton shrugged, it was annoying but he already learned to get through it. "I suggest sleep first, you're wing is broken and well... you won't be of much use if you don't take it easy and don't let it heal first." He sighed, looking down the streets for any sign of human life, luckily, no one was around, for her sake. "Besides, I don't think you need to worry about finding his guy, though he might seem a bit on the frosty side." He gave a small chuckle and soon they were upon a cheap motel, he had just enough for a small one bedroom room and for one night. As he helped her up the stairs, hiding her wings in the black jacket, he whispered in her ear, "Just play it cool and quiet, act normal, but don't move you're wings." As soon as the coast was clear, he opened the door to the motel and hurried her inside quickly before locking the door behind him. "Okay, here we are, but firstly, I want to cover something with you..." he said sitting on the couch. "You need to try and hide your wings, and once it's healed, would you be able to make them small enough to hide behind a jacket?" He also wanted to go over a few rules about the human world, just in case she didn't know them.

"Also, I'm going to have to go out and get some dye, but I have to make a withdrawal. You have to stay here, and don't open the door to anyone alright?" He was dead serious and anyone with a brain would know why he said for hr to stay in the room. Dalton ran his fingers through his hair and got up. "Hang on..." He walked around looking for any magazines, and luckily he found a celebrity one. "Okay, since you have white hair, we could dye it any colour." He handed her the book and pointed out the different hair colours. "You'll have to choose from here, and I'll do my best with whatever you want." He added in before he sat on the couch. It was going to be hard to get dye at a time like this, and he might have to resort to 'other/ extreme measures' to get it.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff