Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Time and time again (open) ((full)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:01 pm
A group of friends, who have been friends since they were baby's, two of witch fall in love and the confusion has them both baffled. what will they do and how will they act?

Send me your profile, you can be ether a boy or a girl depending on if you are afraid of lesbian couples  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:01 pm
Profile Skelatin

my creator:
my birth name:
I like to be called:
the candles counted:
what I look like:
other things you should know about me:  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:02 pm
~profiles~

my creator:Uchiha_Tsuki
my birth name:Lillian Montgumory
I like to be called: Lilly, Lil, Monty
the candles counted:18
what I look like:User Image
other things you should know about me: I'm only social with my friends, if I don't know you then I won't talk to you at all

my creator: Jiver
my birth name: Charle Gibson
I like to be called:Jive
the candles counted: 17
what I look like: http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/Shellybelle10/Anime/0Anime-18.jpg
other things you should know about me: Listens to his music alot and don't trust him with your things they Might become icon_stare.gif missing icon_stare.gif  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:58 pm
Monty banged her head on the Lunch table, finales where killing her  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Jive walked over to Monty listening to his new IPOD "hey monty hows it going" Charle tried to ignore the confusion and feelings for Monty over the summer while beign stuck in the prison called his house  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:03 pm
"have you noticed that they do this to us every year? they cram all this information into our heads, expect us to remember it all, and give us a test at the end of the year that determines whether we pass or not" she rested her head on the table and looked up at him "how can you be so chillaxed right now Jive?"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Jive took out the the ear phones "well thats easy, I just zone out" he looked around and saw a skater from the reflection of the screen "this ones going to be easy" he snaked his hand into his pocket and grabbed sevearl dollars  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:10 pm
"but if I zone out then I don;t learn anything and if I don't learn it then I won't pass" she ran her fingers through her hair and pulled it a little  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:15 pm
"well when I zone out I think faster, Idon't know about you though" he counted the money and found a few canadian dollars "either way we're just a few days away form prom so just relax"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:17 pm
she buried her face in her arms "ahhhggg don't remind me, I still don't have a date OR a dress"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:21 pm
"hey we can still go together as freinds again" he buried his head too" but its going to suck my dad's going to give m his tux but that still dosen't mean I can make a fwe agustments"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:24 pm
she laughed lightly "looks like I should be getting a dress then huh?"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:27 pm
he gave a chuckle "yeah, I hear they are going to have it at a minni putt and go-cart place so at least we won't be bored"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff