Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conflicted

Back to Guilds

A place where every one belongs and every one can have different, conflicting opinions. 

Tags: Help, Everybody, Roleplaying, Writing, Games 

Reply .:Conflicted Comics Forum (Archive, see the great comics):.
Evil Meter Surprise Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:27 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:20 pm
Ooh, Oooh, put me in your next comic, okay?! Please? I'll give you... A cookie! PLEASE????!!!!!  

Admiral Derp
Crew

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:35 pm
The Solar Diviner
Ooh, Oooh, put me in your next comic, okay?! Please? I'll give you... A cookie! PLEASE????!!!!!

xd Nice bribe. I'll see what I can do. I wasn't planning on doing more than one comic, but if the idea strikes me, I'll put you in it somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:33 am
stupid solar diviner... what you dont realize, is that threats always work better than bribes.

Johables put me in your next comic or i will rip of your head, and hogtie you with you small intestine, and whip you with your large intestine, and cut off every single one of your toes. (Except for your pinky toes, cuz that would be too evil.)  

Amarythe
Crew

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:48 pm
Omg! I love the comic!!! Ha! In your face Demonic! I'm more evil and you're just a kitten! Ha! Ha!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:05 pm
You know just because my kitten is a kitten doesn't mean he's not evil!!

I mean he was named Lucifer for a reason!!!

ALTHOUGH, he is freakishly adorable and purrs if you look at him a certain way!!!

GeekTakingOverTheWorld

Time_Continues
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:48 pm
You forgot to mention that I came up with the name.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:18 pm
Amarythe Flameblade
stupid solar diviner... what you dont realize, is that threats always work better than bribes.

Johables put me in your next comic or i will rip of your head, and hogtie you with you small intestine, and whip you with your large intestine, and cut off every single one of your toes. (Except for your pinky toes, cuz that would be too evil.)

But you're already in this one. gonk

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:09 pm
How far are you...

Unless you portray me correctly I will cut you down and delete your comic.

I'm already ticked off at Britni and Amarythe.

You do not want to be on my bad side now.

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:15 pm
Demonic Repentance
Unless you portray me correctly I will cut you down and delete your comic. I'm already ticked off at Britni and Amarythe. You do not want to be on my bad side now.

Tch. Half the guild already saw it anyway. And what's you being ticked at Britni and Ammy got to do with me? I bust ONE joke, and it's not even about you and your incest, and I get ragged on. Not everyone is afraid of you, hun. heart You have my permission to tear down the comic anyway. Whatever makes you feel better since you're the subject of the comic. After all, you -are- Vice Captain. heart  

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:48 am
How far are you...

No duh. But when I'm mad, no matter who you are, you don't want to get on my bad side. D:<

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:54 pm
Time_Continues
You forgot to mention that I came up with the name.

Yes, you did come up with his name but onlhy because you spun it off a name I suggested! I mean less then a second after I said 'Calcifer' you said 'Lucifer'.

GeekTakingOverTheWorld

Admiral Derp
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:34 pm
Quote:
Amarythe Flameblade Wrote:

Now, if I were to do that, I'd do pretty much the same thing exept I WOULD cut off the person's pinky toes. Yes. I am that evil. THen I'd probally cut off the rest off their feet just for fun. Then I'd go get a chocolate milkshake and completely forget about the person tied up in their intestines. (By the way, I like the way you said that. Very violent. Could of used better, bloodier details, though I'm glad you didn't quite go there.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:59 pm
Demonic Repentance
No duh. But when I'm mad, no matter who you are, you don't want to get on my bad side. D:<

But I heart you. biggrin

Besides, it's a harmless joke. So I portrayed you as a kitty. O-M-F-G. End of the world for the 'almighty Lucifer-Chaos'. You can still be a badass and go around swinging your mighty sword of doom or whatever it is you prefer as a weapon and intimidate others with empty threats. I don't think being a kitten is that much of a 'reputation' wrecker. But then again, that's just my 2 cents. I'm not superbly evil like the greatest evil of all evils: Chaos. smile I'm not sure what's more dangerous to your 'evil' reputation: Incest or kittens. question

Besides, it's a writer's expression. What would the world be without jokes? In your previous comics, you've killed people who probably didn't want to be portrayed as weak to your 'ultimate strength of awesomeness' yet you posted it anyway. See where I'm getting at? o_O;

heart you!

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Repentance
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:58 pm
How far are you...

I have permission since I'm insane. D:<

.:Conflicted Comics Forum (Archive, see the great comics):.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games