Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vinespell blue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:15 pm
User Image

A Twilight RolePlay

PLOT AND SET UP

Isabella Swan, a 17 year-old girl with a knack for attracting trouble, moves from busy and sunny Phoenix to the small, rainy town of Forks on the Southern peninsula of Washington to live with her father, daughter of police Chief Charlie Swan, while her mother tours the States with her baseball playing fiancee. Unhappy and ostracized, Bella prepares for life in a new town, where she meets the mysterious and devastatingly handsome Edward Cullen and family. Nothing about them is normal, and Bella can only wonder what dark secret they are hiding. Little does she know that she may soon become involved with something too deadly for any mere human to handle.

*As you may have guessed, this role play begins when Bella first moves to Forks, and from there the role play takes it course. It does not by any means HAVE to follow the outline of the book, but please stay similar.

RULES

--- Only join if you have a thorough understanding of the Twilight series
--- Please only join as a character you actually understand, and one whose characters traits you know very well. It makes it more enjoyable for everyone if the characters have the correct personalities.
--- Semi-Lit/Lit only. Any one who fails to comply will be booted.
--- BE NICE TO YOUR FELLOW ROLE PLAYERS! I cannot stress enough how aggravated I get when people fight over a role play. Please, respect each other. And don't be idiots.
--- No spamming. I will murder you. =]
--- We no uze chat speak. cuz itz retrded. =] Also, no one liners, unless it REALLY makes sense.
--- Keep it PG-13. In other words, no outright cybering. It's... grody, ok?
--- Let's try to stick with canon characters all right? If you have a personal character you feel would be a benefit to the story, PM me, with an explanation as to why he/she should be included, and i will either allow or not allow you character to be included. THIS RULE is NOT to be mean, just to keep this role play clean. Too many made-ups cause clogging.
--- DO NOT post on this board until you have been accepted. it makes everything easier. THANKS!
--- Have fun. I know there are alot of rules, but it's to make sure this role play goes smoothly!
--- You CAN play more than one character if you show me in your submission form that you are capable of it. I would prefer you only take on major character though, so that everyone has a chance to have a lead.

CHARACTERS
(If I forgot someone let me know VIA PM and I will fix it)

HUMANS

Isabella Swan --- drea lee
Charlie Swan ---
Jessica Stanley --- Mystery_Rose_Sinclair
Mike Newton --- I Am SO Oatmeal
Angela Weber ---
Renee ---

VAMPIRES

Edward Cullen ---
Alice Cullen --- Alice Renee Cullen
Emmett Cullen --- I Am SO Oatmeal
Rosalie Hale ---
Jasper Hale --- violetpriestess72
Carlisle Cullen ---
Esme Cullen --- Mystery_Rose_Sinclair
Laurent ---
James ---
Victoria ---

WEREWOLVES / QUILEUTES

Jacob Black ---
Billy Black ---
Sam Uley ---
Quil Ateara ---
Embry Call --- violetpriestess72
Leah Clearwater ---
Seth Clearwater ---
Harry Clearwater ---
Sue Clearwater ---

VOLTURI

Aro ---
Caius ---
Marcus ---
Jane ---
Alec ---
Demetri ---
Felix ---
Heidi ---

JOINING
If you wish to join, please fill out this form, and sent it to me via PM. THANKS!

Subject: Twilight Role Play: Submission for (Character name)

1. Your Name
2. Character you wish to Play
3. Why you want to play this character
4. How much of the series have you read?
5. How often can you get online?
6. Type a paragraph in the character you wish to roleplay describing what they do in the morning, from waking up to getting to whatever they do (school, work, hunting, etc.).

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL JOIN, AND LET THE ROLEPLAY BEGIN!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:29 pm
User Image User Image
Alice Renee Cullen
Wanna bet?

"Nine hundred ninety eight... nine hundred ninety nine... one thousand." Alice Renee Cullen sighed and closed her eyes, pressing her forehead against the glass window that served as the southern wall of her room. Alice opened her eyes again, and gazed down with large topaz eyes at the expansive stretch of land that was her backyard, and at the tress of the forest she had been counting. She groaned and flopped onto her back, staring at the ceiling with narrowed eyes. "Stupid family..." she grumbled, blowing upward at her forehead, attempting the push the slick ebony strands of her hair off of her face, and failing all the way. She growled, and slapped her hands to her eyes in frustration. "Oh, Alice doesn't need to go hunting with us, she just went. She can stay and watch the house!" In a flash Alice was on her feet, glaring out at the woods, as if she could see those who had left her. "Stupid house doesn't NEED to be watched!" Alice let out a frustrated scream, and threw her arms in the air. "STUPID EDWA--" Alice's voice broke, and the anrgy expression that had been chisled into her features melted away as a blank expression overtook her face.

Alice was no longer staring at the forest behind her house. Instead, she was standing in a long, dark room, watching through narrowed eyes as her youngest brother, Edward, reached his hand out to her. Alice started to step forward, but stopped as she realized that it was not to her that Edward was beckoning. Alice watched with wide eyes and a young girl she had never seen before with copper brown hair and shining eyes strode past and took Edward's hand. The two, Edward and the stranger, stood together gazing into each other's eyes. Slowly, Edward bent his head forward, towards the girl's neck. The girl smiled and closer her eyes, tilting her own head back an inch. Alice watched in horror as Edward's teeth came in contact with the girl's throat. Slowly the auburn haired girl opened her eyes, as if to really access what was happening. And then she let out a scream of terrible pain.

Alice snapped her eyes open, and she realized she was on the floor of her room, breathing heavily. No vision had ever affected her so much before, not even one's that held deaths. but to see her brother... her EDWARD about to change a human into... one of them... that had disturbed her more than anything else. Alice shook her head in disbelief, and let out a sigh of amazement.

"Wow."

User Image  

vinespell blue

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:10 pm
Jasper opened the door of his 'brother' Emmett's jeep and stepped out. They'd just returned from their hunting trip, and he was longing to see Alice again. His sweet Alice. He moved from the garage toward the house in a fast walk. His head bowed slightly as if he were shy. He was a little.

Unlocking and opening the door of the house, he set about to find his Alice. He poked his head briefly in each room to do a once over for her. After eliminating each of the downstairs rooms, he moved his search upstairs. Decidedly, he went to her room first. Opening the door and peering inside, he found Alice lying on the floor of her room. He shook his head, dismissing it as one of her loveable quirks.

Stepping into the room, he crouched beside her. Leaning over her head, he smiled down at her.

"Hey," he greeted.

After eating his breakfast and getting ready for the day, Embry Call left for school. He frowned as he passed the garage. The brake on his motorcyle had broken and he'd been forced to walk to school. The daily rain only added to the misery of walking. The only condolance that he had was that his best friend, Jacob Black, was forced to walk as well, because he hadn't finished fixing the Rabbit yet.

He walked along side the road, careful to avoid any mud puddles. Since getting splashed by a bypassing truck last week, he'd been cautious of the murky, brown pools. Skirting around a particularly large pool, he walked down Jacob's driveway.

Climbing the porch steps, he leaned against the wall next to the door. Quietly, he waited for his friend to come out. He needed to ask if he could borrow money to buy a new brake. Walking really, really sucked. Bad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:35 pm
User Image User Image
Alice Renee Cullen
Wanna Bet?

"... Hey..." Alice stared up at Jasper with a blank expression, not really sure of what was going on, or who on EARTH would possibly be standing over her. When she realized who it was, she giggled, and put her hands to her mouth. She grabbed either side of his face with both of her hands and brought it down until it was just an inch away from her own. She pursed her lips, and knitted her eyebrows together, making her resemble and very angry 10 year old. "YOU left me here." Alice complained. She giggled and closed the gap between their faces for a quick peck, and then pushed him away, running to sit on her couch. She crossed arms and folded her legs, glowering at him from across the room. "Remind me again why I couldn't come with you?" She stared at Jasper, using all of her willpower to keep a straight face. She wasn't going to let him off the hook this time, for leaving her at home while the rest of them hunted.

She turned her nose upward, towards the ceiling similar to the stance of a snobby rich girl. "I have feelings you know." Alice didn't move her head, but her eyes flitted in his direction. "And i don't like to be away from you." She turned to him, an sheepish grin crawling across her face.

User Image  

vinespell blue

drea lee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:02 am
It was about seven am, and Bella woke with a start. She opened her eyes and remembered with a sigh that she was in Forks, and not Phoenix. Of course she was the one the agreed to leave the Valley of the Sun for the rainiest city in America, but it still depressed her all the same. That must have been why I didn't sleep so well last night, she decided, and climbed out of bed. After brushing her teeth, she trudged down the stairs to have a bowl of cereal. She was feeling slightly nervous when she thought about having to start at a whole new high school tomorrow. If I couldn't find some friends in a high school full of thousands, how could I make even a single friend in a high school of barely hundreds? She sighed as she finished her cereal, put the bowl in the sink, and walked back up to her room to e-mail her mother, Renee. As she waited for her ancient computer to load the internet, she glanced around her room. She'd lived in it for summer intervals her whole life, and not much had changed about it. When the internet finally showed up on her screen, she moved her way to her e-mail and wrote back her frantic mother, who was desperate to know Bella was holding up. She wrote her mother back and then spent the rest of the day in a daze, nervous about tomorrow's adventure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:14 am
((Hmm.... we could really use some more people huh?))  

vinespell blue

violetpriestess72

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 am
((They're scared of the word literate.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:28 am
(haha!!!))  

vinespell blue

drea lee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:45 pm
((yeah, i think we need at least an Edward, Rosalie, Emmett...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:27 pm
Elizabeth Ramsley or Liz for short walked onto the porch of the Cullen house nervously. 'Sure I'm half-vampire but it still scares me what a full vampire could do to me,'she thought fear shining in her golden eyes. Coughing she took a step foreward and knocked on the door. 'I hope Jasper hasn't forgotten one of the people who he transformed, well, half-transformed,'Liz wondered while running a hand through her wavy light brown hair. She took a wheezy breath and stepped back from the door. Stiffling a bout of coughs she stood on the porch silently waiting for someone to open the door.  

rocker_gal226

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:17 am
((I would start posting, but she hasn't put my name up yet. *Squirms*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 pm
(( Iv'e been insane all week... just ask violet. She knows. >>

Ill update the character list now. Sorry for all those who waited.

Muchoz love-oz. ))

vinespell blue

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:17 pm
(( Alice... when are you NOT insane? heart ))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff