Darkness!
  Not intrested.
View Results

jljljljl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:55 am
Story

Before humans ever existed in the world a war
was made between evil and light. The evil
was after somehing and the light were protecting it.
The evil won the battle as the light were outnumbered. A god closed and locked the gate to what they were after.
What were they after you ask? The evil was after the forbidden world.
The forbidden world gives you power to destroy anything.
Since then the seal to the forbidden world has been there.
Until one day a spirit discovered it and broke the seal of the gate to the forbidden world.
Nobody has figured out except for very few.
Now it has started again. The search for power. Will we face darkness? Or will we face light?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. No godmodding you not invincible y'know?
2. Even if you gather some of the power doesn't mean your gonna be invincible either. Gods can defeat the power from the forbidden world.
3. No sex. Romance, action, etc. Is allowed. Keep it under PG 13.
4. You may add some things to the skeleton if you like.
5. Please make a sign for OCC. (Example:Blop!~) ((Blop!~)) [[Blop!~]]
6. Please to not pm me you profiles. You may post it on here.
7. Each clan can only hold 13 members.
8. If you want to join or create a clan pm me.
9. No one liners and try to be Semi-Lit.
10. Please notify me if you have and rules or ideas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clans

1. Organization XIII

More clans coming soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skeleton

Username:
Name:
Race: (All races are exceptable.)
Powers/Weapons: (Cannot have more than 5 Powers/Weapons in your skeleton, pictures are allowed.)
Pets: (Optional.)
Personality: (Atleast 4 personalitys.)
Appearance: (Picture or link.)
Theme song: (Optional. But if you want it. Try to make it fit your person. I'd really like that but you don't have too.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:26 am
sounds cool. im in  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

jljljljl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:56 pm
Username: jljljljl
Name: Momo
Race: Demon Godess
Powers/Weapons: Heal, faster than lightning, light bow summon, light and dark sword summon (Two swords).
Pets: None
Personality: Intelligent, cheerful, adventerous, kind, energetic, tricky, and powerful.
Appearance: User Image
Theme song: Motteke Sailor Fuku
Good or Bad: Both  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:16 am
Username: snuggle89
Name: meroo
Race: shape shifter/ kitsune
Powers/Weapons: two sie and a quan dao
Pets: a tiny pet fox named mak
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p239/wolf_yami/thkawii_fox.jpg

Personality: happy-go-lucky- , friendly, loyal, sometimes bi-poler

Appearance: http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii294/Anime_Amay/anime/kitsune.jpg

Theme song: carammeldansen  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

jljljljl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:25 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:27 am
This Roleplay Is now Ofiicially OPEN!

jljljljl

jljljljl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:36 am
Momo was asleep by a tree in a forest. Momo woke up confused because she was last in the village and don't know what happened. "Where am I?" Momo Questioned herself. "This....Place...." Momo sat down to think. "I'm still my self I don't look any different." Momo mumbled. Momo began to lie down again. Momo fell asleep over time. Momo was still right by the tree. Momo dreamt of a portal walking into it. Momo found herself surrounded by clouds. Momo saw a orb. She picked the orb up as she felt she was gaining power from her dream.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 am
Username: Yuki Haven
Name: Kaname
Race: Vampire
Powers/Weapons: Able to run faster than normal Vampires, can take control of peoples mind to see where they are and see what they see...but they are still concious
Pets: None
Personality: Quiet, teasing, curious, pays attention to what she wants, sly
Appearance: User Image
Theme song: Claire De Lune
Good or Bad: Really sees no point on either side...

Envay

Invisible Poster

10,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:54 am
Username - candyroks81
Name - Maria
Gender - Female
Race - Elf
Age - appears 16
Powers - Can heal others as well as herself, can sense people's feelings around her, is extremely fast and stronger than most humans.
Pets - She has a small dove that is almost never with her, but comes when it's called.
Personality - Loving, quiet, mysterious, trustworthy, neutral in most cases.
Appearance - User Image
(without the spear thing, Maria has no weapons...and not nearly that slutty sweatdrop )
Theme Song - Coming Soon wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:01 am
Maria walked quietly in the forest alone, when she saw a rather confused demon goddess leaning on a tree. She started to debate whether or not to go over there when she heard the girl speak, "Where am I" she said.
Now this made Maria's decision for her, she started to make her way over to the confused goddess.

"Is there something I can help you with, dear?"

Maria always used simple nicknames, it usually made the person smile after a while...and especially because Maria was rather bad with names.

candyroks81

jljljljl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:37 am
"Huh?! Oh, hello." Momo said with confusion she had no idea where she was. "By chance would you know where this place is?" Momo asked while standing up. Momo was holding a notebook in her hand. She opened it and read it to see what happened. Momo read the last page with writing in it. I see a portal from the darkness I wonder where it will bring me too. I just need to know how to get back to the mountain. Momo turned to the last page and there was a map.

User Image

"It seems that we are in the Bermesiah Continent in Elven Forest. Now I just gotta get back to the Xenia continent but how? There isn't any portals here." Momo said to herself in confusion.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:20 am
Maria listened to the girl as she did her calculating, not sure if the goddess wanted her opinion. I think she's doing very okay by herself, for now anyway.
As Maria stood there, feeling slightly awkward, she caught a word of her mumbling "...Xenia continent...".

"Why does that sound so familiar?" Maria asked, partly to herself and partly to the other.

candyroks81

jljljljl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 am
"Oh, have you heard of the legend of the Forbidden World? Momo said as she turned to the page before the last page and found a second map.
User Image
"This is Shanara continent.... The only way to get back to Xenia continent is by flying...." Momo put a red checkmark at the Blue Divide.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:22 pm
"Well I don't believe so...but I've heard of so many places I can hardly keep track." she smiles faintly and watches the other as she checks off the Blue Divide.  

candyroks81

jljljljl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 am
"Then I shall tell you the story of the Forbidden World. Momo said as she slowly closed her journal. "The Forbidden World is somewhere hidden in Xenia continent. Im looking for it so I can turn back into my real self. The Forbidden World has the power to turn you into a god." Momo said. "I'm a machine. I was transformed like this many years ago. I'm softwear but I look excactly like a human."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff