Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Occult Assasin Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:55 pm
It has been 3 years since Sakata left the village she changed her looks and identity and many people have forgotten her

Name:Suzume Sora((Sakata's new name))

Pet:Sparrow

Pet Name:Tenshi

Bio:She wanders around doing...well..nothing but she helps people in need of assistance she still remembers all of her family and friends and misses them terribly but will not go back

Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:44 pm
User Image

Name: Hana
Summons: Large bird (Kai), and a bear (Cain)
Bio: Works as a top medic nin for anbu  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:53 pm
name:Shincho

spirt/demon:User Image

bio:Shincho went to find sakata and he still does not know how to controll his spirt shincho went missig after the secound year. he then woke up in a starge twon in the rain village he did not have any memeorey of his past the only thing he remembered was finding sakata and han. every thing else he could not figure out. Shincho still pretects the good and weak.

apperance::User Image[the dude on the right]

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:06 am
((Good enough))

Suzume glanced up at the sky it was around the time of sunset.She watched as the sun sank low and all of the beautiful colors with it.She gave a short and sweet whistle a baby sparrow came fluttering towards her"Hello Tenshi my little one"she said to the bird in a soft and calm voice it landed on her head and gave her a small peck on the forehead"Ok lets go find a place to sleep"she told it and walked away  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:36 am
Name: Sephiro Uchiha
Bio: Jynx was one of the ones who stayed, helping out the peopl of Konoha and defending it with all his might. His efficientcy and leadership sills rose hm up to be the 7th Hokage. He has just now started his new occupation but keep at heart what would his sister do at all times. This caused him to mature alot over a course of 3 years.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:40 am
As Jynx took his afternoon walk he couldn't help but look at th sun as it set into a deep slumber. He sighed as thoughts of his sister ran through hius head, and he continued his walk, noticing a woman with famiiar qualities as his sister walk by with a bird perched on her head. He ran as fast as he could to catch her falling down next to her foot as he landed headfirst into the soil.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:01 am
She kneeled down and helped him up"Are you ok?"she asked."Who is this man he looks so familiar"she thought  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:07 am
"Just a little scratch" He said rising up and looking into the eyes of the woman. He immediately hugged her and started speaking. "Where were you all these years." He said pulling her back, revealing tears streaming from his eyes.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:09 am
She looked back at him tears shining in her own eyes"Jynx..." she said and hugged him again"You so different"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:14 am
"I've matured." He exclaimed as he held his sisters wrist. "Come on, I'm taking you to see your husand and 3 year old child." Jynx ordered as he struglled to get her back to the village.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:18 am
She silently followed her thoughts were racing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:21 am
As he approached Sakata's families house he gently pushed her in front of him, causing her husband to open the door immediately.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:27 am
Kazrai immediatly embraced her"Sakata where did you al those years"he asked as they hugged each other"I'm sorry I just had to go"she said when they let go a child was standing behind Kazrai"Mommy"the small girl yelled and hugged her leg.Sakata scooped up the child"Hello"she smiled as the small girl hugged her"My beautilful daughter"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:33 am
"See, You have a family and left, for the majority of you childs lifespan so far" Jynx said before his niece ran to him for a hug. he kneeled down and picked her up as he walked through the house like it was his.  

Baby Jynx

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:38 am
"Look at what I've been missing, I thought leaving would put everyone at peace but I made it harder for them"she thought as Kazrai walked her into the house"Jynx has become Hokage"said Kazrai"...Jynx...hokage??wow never expected that"she said  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff