Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Wat if u were in bella's situation??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kina2jk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:17 pm
if your in Bella's sitiuation on all three books, wat would you do to be more confident bout seeing Edward trying to control his behavior bout her sense????? would you be afraid????? and tell why your scared or just keep it to yourself... .and why????  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:44 pm
what do u mean? cuz if I was bella I would be relieved to see edward try to control himself, but still have that urge to help b/c I love him...  

twilightcullenlvr

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:15 pm
twilightcullenlvr
what do u mean? cuz if I was bella I would be relieved to see edward try to control himself, but still have that urge to help b/c I love him...

I know right  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:26 pm
Well if I were in Bellas place I wouldn't have made it to the second book because I would have already died! I am slightly alot more clumsy and accedent prone than she is.

lost_smile

CosmicDustBunny

Gambino Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 pm
If I was in Bella's situation. . .
I'd be with Jacob. heart
Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:25 am
I would grab Edward .. and I wouldn't let go .

Regardless if he has vampire strength .

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100

XxDeathNoteAlchemistxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:52 pm
Quote:
if your in Bella's sitiuation on all three books, wat would you do to be more confident bout seeing Edward trying to control his behavior bout her sense????? would you be afraid????? and tell why your scared or just keep it to yourself... .and why??

I would love to see Edward trying to control his sense b/c he loves me. I wouldn't be too afraid, I'd try to keep strong. I would just not like to be between two races that are trying/wanting to kill each other. Can't they just be friends? They can be, if they tried.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:57 pm
if i was in bella's situation i would cry a lot. i would be unhappy about edward's behavior cause that means he's hideing more of himself!  

MiseryBledMe

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:52 pm
well being in bella's situation i would act quite similar to how she has although i am rather different than she is in quite a few ways. like i'm more blunt and vocal about my opinions, i'm more stubborn in any situation and i belive myself to be emotionally stronger. but i would stay with him. i mean he's not bad. i couldn't see him that way unless he hurt people and he don't. i would be nervous and on guard of course but i could have faith in him not to hurt me since he trys so hard not to hurt others, even if they're strangers. so he would pry try even harder not to hurt those he cares about right? besides, i'm a bit more careful about my well being. (meaning i'm not clumsy or accident proned...not to mention gullable))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 am
Kina2jk
if your in Bella's sitiuation on all three books, wat would you do to be more confident bout seeing Edward trying to control his behavior bout her sense????? would you be afraid????? and tell why your scared or just keep it to yourself... .and why????

Hmm...being in Bella's situation would be SO COOOL!

Well I don't act like her alot...And in New Moon when he left; with me his shirt would have been on fire... sweatdrop ....and I would be alot more laid back with Edward that how she is now..

Like I would wear short shorts everyday at home, when he's over...and act like a perv....(so I would be basically dead if Edward glomped me... sweatdrop )

Hmmm.....and we'd probably be hitched already... sweatdrop ....It's called theres only one Edward in a lifetime, You have to take him when you get him! mrgreen  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MyLycanJacob101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:08 pm
If i were Bella i would go with jacob. But most likely i would be dead already. I am more clumsy than BElla by A LOT!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:17 pm
First I wouldn't be afraid. If I love him then I will completely trust him.
And I would never kiss Jacob even if I had the chance.
And I would have never let him go that easily the way bella did in New Moon.

Evil_Dark_Kitty

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:48 pm
I think (well I am like 90% sure) that if anyone here was in Bella's situation, we would behave exactly like her. And not just because we're all in love with Edward and we wish we could be Bella.

So, let's say that Twilight never existed, and you moved to small town Forks and met Edward. YOU ARE BELLA. You would act the same.
Because although Edward was so comepletely hostile towards you in your first class together, and you don't even know him or why he's being like this, you feel this strange interest, this pull towards him. Although he acted like that, and then dissapeared, you still think about him, you wonder about him.
And then even when you do find out he's a vampire, who thirsts for your blood, you still can't deny this intrest. Of course, I doubt that any of us have found our 'Edwards' so we can't completely know what it feels like. BUT I have a comparison.
So, yesterday I was at the Stampede and they had this indoor zen garden called The Oasis. So within each section of the garden were living statues. There was a rock man, some guy that looked like the grim reaper, a girl in a wedding dress, one in a green suit and this other girl. She was dressed in some sort of a brown dress kind of thing with vines and leaves draped on her. On her face was this mask, that only covered the top half of her face, it was amot like roots. And watching this girl fluidly move and pose within this garden setting was unreal. I felt like she was pulled out of a fantasy movie like The Chronicles Of Narnia. She was straight out of your imagination, yet she was real. I couldn't explain this interest i took in this girl. She facinated me to no end. I literally could have watched her for hours. Now, I know it's not the same kind of thing that Bella would have been feeling fo Edward, but the whole feeling you get, is one that you cannot explain. She took the same kind of interest in Edward as I did in this girl posing in the garden.
So, what I'm saying is that even though you may think that you would be afraid. You never would. It's an unreal wonder, it makes you want to know more, even when theres no more information available (this was just a girl dressed up, posing) however in Bella's case, there is more information. And you would go find out more.
You would have to feel what I'm talking about to really get it, but i hope you get the idea of my explaination.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:57 pm
If I was bella..
I would have a hottie as a boytoy.
and I would be happy(:

GILLIAN JIGSAW

Wheezing Smoker

9,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:43 pm
OMG i would be so freakin happy to be Bella!!! I LOVE EDWARD!!! i wish he was my boyfriend any day ...of course i would try to help him fight ..so he wouldn't eat me..but i would love to be with him blaugh xd 4laugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff