Which book is your favorite?
  Twilight
  New Moon
  Eclipse
  I can't decide!!!!
View Results

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:54 pm
Okay i truly cant choose which book is my favorite but it is between the first twilight or Eclipse but if my life truly depended on it i would have to say Eclipse because i love the rivaraly between jacob and edward.... your ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:13 pm
I really have a hard time deciding cuz I love them all so much...

I think, though, I'd have to say Twilight...  

shizzieshiz

Tipsy Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 pm
way simple for me i love em all (even new moon (When Edward comes back into the story)) but i just LOVE eclipse it was so funny and not as sad as new moon and Edward wasn't trying to keep Bella away form him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 pm
I would have to say I love Twilight the most.
First, Edward wins my heart in that one. And we get introduced to the whole vampire world, it's new and exciting!
Second, Jacob has a very little part, in which he is all human. I like human Jake, he's cute and innocent and likeable. He isn;t the arrogant kid he ends up being yet. He's just a cute boy with a crush on an older woman.
Third, I like the action part of the book. (I have to admit, the action sequence in New Moon is my favourite, THE RACE AGAINST TIME!)With Bella running through Phoenix to meet up with James. It had my heart racing!
Fourth, theres no werewolf drama. I don't like how theres all this vampire vs werewolf business in the second and third books (although they do make it a wee bit more interesting) I like how its just Bella and Edward. Theres no Bella running off to see Jacob all the time.
Fifth, I like meeting all the Cullens and reading about Carlisle's past.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Jacey 17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:45 pm
LOVE twilight. definently the best. its just so mysterious and the start of a new love...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:50 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
I would have to say I love Twilight the most.
First, Edward wins my heart in that one. And we get introduced to the whole vampire world, it's new and exciting!
Second, Jacob has a very little part, in which he is all human. I like human Jake, he's cute and innocent and likeable. He isn;t the arrogant kid he ends up being yet. He's just a cute boy with a crush on an older woman.
Third, I like the action part of the book. (I have to admit, the action sequence in New Moon is my favourite, THE RACE AGAINST TIME!)With Bella running through Phoenix to meet up with James. It had my heart racing!
Fourth, theres no werewolf drama. I don't like how theres all this vampire vs werewolf business in the second and third books (although they do make it a wee bit more interesting) I like how its just Bella and Edward. Theres no Bella running off to see Jacob all the time.
Fifth, I like meeting all the Cullens and reading about Carlisle's past.

I am....SO glad you wrote all that. I agree. I am just too lazy to type it. lol.
Twlight was just sweet and unexpected and EXCITING. don't get me wrong- the others are too, but Twilight was the first and I have never read anything like it.  

Aqua Anjel

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:41 pm
I love all three almost equally, but Twilight has a few extra bonus points.

Twilight because that's the book in which we meet all the characters. We also get to learn how Bella finds out what exactly Edward is, and most importantly we get to watch (well read..) Bella and Edward fall in love. Plus all the good and bad stuff that come with it. It's just pretty much amazing. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:17 pm
My favourite book is twilight. heart  

Believe4life

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:29 am
That's hard!! hum .. Eclipse. Simply because its longer with more Edward .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:14 am
i like twilight the best cuz its when Bella and Edward meet!!!  

Moonlit Scythe

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:58 pm
It's a tie between New Moon and Twilight for me.
I really love the whole book of Twilight, there's no part that I dislike.
With New Moon, it just makes you feel so much emotion at the beginning and end. Plus it's way fun to read when you've been huffing and eating powdered Nesquik (don't ask).
The only things that I honestly dislike about New Moon are the lack of Edward (they make up for that in the end for me, though) and the way that Jessica treats Bella. Makes me want to smack her upside the face.
So yes, tie between the two. Equal love.
Eclipse drives me nuts purely because of Jacob's actions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:42 pm
oh man it's kinda hard... I LOVE THEM ALL!!
but i would have to say hands down is Eclipse..it was so good!! how Edward Loves bella ...but then jacob tried to get into the mix...and then the fight..IDK i love it
but now i have to wait for Breaking Dawn to get out to see if that one becomes my fav. xd

xScarlet Bellax

Devil Ashes

Vicious Lover

8,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 am
I have to say Eclipse ^^ so much complications and rivalry it so funny.
And Bella was interrogating Edward about their marriage >W< which is also funny OWO  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:56 am
devilashes_emo15
I have to say Eclipse ^^ so much complications and rivalry it so funny.
And Bella was interrogating Edward about their marriage >W< which is also funny OWO

Yes that is probably the biggest reason y i like Eclipse the most because of this reason  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

eszwaq

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:02 pm
i would have to say ECLIPSE ALL THE WAY. YEAH heart heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff