Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
GUILD UPDATE Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:19 pm
Change is coming. As we approach our first birthday (August 3rd) I require a crew who actually cares about the growth and maintenance of the guild. I have nothing against those I demoted, it's just they have been doing very little for a long time. You are more than welcome as members, and if you want your crew spot you can earn it back. Also, regular members are free to try to earn a spot as well.

I sent out demotions to:

Pachulo
Infinity Trust
Ravemaster
Mazeyelle

The following people need to step it up or they will be demoted in a week:

Shigeru K
Kunx990

So, nitnit, what's the big deal, you ask? Well, I want our first birthday to be as epic as the day the guild was made. Yes, this will be VERY difficult to achieve since that was a very epic day for gaia guilds (not that that's saying much) So, to aid this, I require that every crew member does something significant for the guild.

I personally will be completing and releasing a playable version of the card game as well as something else.

Deathguiser will be releasing the pokemon wifi league season 2

Darkslasher will be releasing our first ever Brawl Wifi league (more info soon)

I need all the crew members to give me some idea of what they want to do, and I'll probably accept it. Regular members - feel free to contribute too!

Let's try to make August 3rd a truly epic day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:28 pm
anniversary?......btw my b-day next August 10th w00t  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:31 pm
I would go with birthday, but both terms work I guess. Yup, last year on august third the greatest guild ever was made domokun

Also, cool about your birthday =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:34 pm
Please note that I will have VERY limited access to the internet until further notice. My computer an hero'd about a week ago, and now I can very rarely get on the internet. When I can get on, it's with a very limited connection.

Feel free to demote me. I have no idea when things will be up and running again.  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:38 pm
No. You're going to fix your connection. Or I'll do it from across the country.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:46 pm
a birthday? do I have to give a gift? I hope not. I'm broke.

Firstly that card game sounds nice, I hope it'll be good, I have no personal knowledge of it.

the wifi leagues, eh not a competitive player, so thats good but not my thing.

Now on apersonal note, a lot of guilds seem to be reformatting right now. And I was wondering if you were going to be adding mods, to replace the four to seven you might be losing/have lost.

As for a member suggestion, perhaps a RP contest? it would breathe life into an all but dead subforum, and possibly life into the guild over all.

Also I may as well ask, if you are replacing, I'd like to throw my metaphoric hat into the metaphoric ring.  

LV Solace

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:54 pm
Nah, no need for a gift. The card game should be pretty decent, we started to kind of develop it, but since everyone else doesn't seem interested in putting in a lot of work, I'll just do most of it myself.

Yes, we are looking for crew (I think I kinda mentioned that?), we always are. Anyone who stands out as actually doing a lot for the guild may be asked to be a crew. Also, just to let people know, this isn't the good (actually pretty crappy) days 5 months ago when anyone who was active I'd promote.

I'm not really sure how an RP contest would work, but you're welcome to host one. Also, glad to hear your interest =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:02 pm
LV Solace
As for a member suggestion, perhaps a RP contest? it would breathe life into an all but dead subforum, and possibly life into the guild over all.

Actually, that would be absolutely wonderful if we could put one together, since it would also bring in a lot of role-players to the guild (and I know some of us are really interested in things like that).
Now, I'm not sure how one would go about doing this, but possible...er... incentives could be art for a particular scene or character. This could be done either by commission outside the guild (before we kick things off), or from artists already in the guild willing to lend their services. 3nodding  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:05 pm
Digital Knight95
anniversary?......btw my b-day next August 10th w00t
Happy birthday,mine is August 14th 3nodding

I'll be sure to check in on the 3rd and post a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:37 pm
While we're on the topic of birthdays, be sure to remember mine on the 16th of July. cool  

darkslasherX
Crew

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:10 pm
Do I have to flirt and spam on that day like I did before?
;3;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:11 pm
darkslasherX
While we're on the topic of birthdays, be sure to remember mine on the 16th of July. cool
hmm didnt we have a b-day thread b4 ?  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:33 pm
Candy goes B A N G
;3;

Yes. Yes you do =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 pm
Digital Knight95
darkslasherX
hmm didnt we have a b-day thread b4 ?
I recall something to that effect from a long time ago.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:47 pm
nitnit
Candy goes B A N G
;3;

Yes. Yes you do =D

Damn.

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out