Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
So Mongoose has been gone for about a week... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"Did you know that there's this really handsome and smart football player in your english class?"
  "No, and nor do I care you crazy old coot!"
View Results

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:26 pm
And iz really tired.
Normally, I wake up around 2-3pm, and sleep at 7am...
but Zev and I went out of town because she wanted to go canoodle with her boyfriend and I had a two day orientation for the university I'm attending...
It was okay, aside from the fact that her boyfriend's daughter was there being annoying and stuff **hates kids**, aaand the orientation thing was lame.
My group's "team leader" was some annoying fat kid who never shut up and just kept talking and talking and talking.
There was one point when we were doing some "Q&A" session where we get to ask a question (that was handed to us.. lol) and have on of the team leaders ask.
I was so tempted to say, "This is for the annoying guy."
My adviser is a crazy old english professor, and she kept trying to hook me up with some other guy in my Comp I class.. o_O
I had to sleep on sister's boyfriend's demon couch... and it was kinda uncomfortable.. but I kept sleeping reallllly early.. like.. 10.. 11 pm.. D:
it was insane.. @__@
And I managed to spend $30 bucks at half price books. Such a wonderful store... <333
And that's been my week.

What has Mongoose missed?
Would you shoot the annoying guy?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:37 pm
Shoot the annoying guy in his fat gut! Erm...

You haven't missed much, Mongoose. Guild activity has been pretty low. And I've been waking up extra early for the past two days because I have to babysit my brother in the mornings while my mother runs her "music camp" for kids. I wish I could sleep in...  

Jasmine Perishing

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:50 pm
Jasmine Perishing

You haven't missed much, Mongoose. Guild activity has been pretty low. And I've been waking up extra early for the past two days because I have to babysit my brother in the mornings while my mother runs her "music camp" for kids. I wish I could sleep in...
if you have to babysit the brother... then why don't you make him go to your mom's music camp for kids? : D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:52 pm
crazy_mongoose
Jasmine Perishing

if you have to babysit the brother... then why don't you make him go to your mom's music camp for kids? : D

He's ADHD? He'd pretty much just goof off and be distracting the whole time. And he doesn't really want to. It's not so bad, though. We've been reading comics mostly. I let him borrow my volumes of Full Moon, and now he's hooked.  

Jasmine Perishing

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:58 pm
Jasmine Perishing
crazy_mongoose
Jasmine Perishing

He's ADHD? He'd pretty much just goof off and be distracting the whole time. And he doesn't really want to. It's not so bad, though. We've been reading comics mostly. I let him borrow my volumes of Full Moon, and now he's hooked.
.. xd Interesting. Maybe he'll wear himself out?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:03 pm
Yeah, he's not too tough to watch, but he's really tough if you want to get him to DO anything. Mom wants me to have him do puzzles and homework type stuff, but it's very hard to coerce him into working.

My real challenge today though was that the dog went into my brother's room and hid under his bed, and WOULDN'T COME OUT. I finally had to call my dad at his work and ask him to come home and get the dog out from under the bed.  

Jasmine Perishing

Siberian Giant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:08 pm
Jasmine Perishing
Yeah, he's not too tough to watch, but he's really tough if you want to get him to DO anything. Mom wants me to have him do puzzles and homework type stuff, but it's very hard to coerce him into working.

My real challenge today though was that the dog went into my brother's room and hid under his bed, and WOULDN'T COME OUT. I finally had to call my dad at his work and ask him to come home and get the dog out from under the bed.
Flip the bed over? You should have coaxed him with food...
dogs love food.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:08 pm
shoot his knee's out and let him suffer! twisted i've been working at a camp with a lot of annoying kids. and a bunch of them have either ADD or ADHD, so there are a lot of kids goofing off.  

mailer04

Siberian Giant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:11 pm
mailer04
shoot his knee's out and let him suffer! twisted i've been working at a camp with a lot of annoying kids. and a bunch of them have either ADD or ADHD, so there are a lot of kids goofing off.
Oh god...
I hate kids...
and I REALLY hate kids that won't listen/ pay attention.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:14 pm
Siberian Giant
Jasmine Perishing

dogs love food.

It's a wooden bunk bed. And he won't come out for food anymore, because he knows that I'll put him outside. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's human, and thus, belongs inside. The only person he listens to all the time is my dad. He'd follow my dad into the fires of Hell.  

Jasmine Perishing

mailer04

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:16 pm
the thing is that if they dont listen to me i can put them in timeout 3nodding . and i can call their parents and send them home for the day, if they were really bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:18 pm
Jasmine Perishing
Siberian Giant
Jasmine Perishing

dogs love food.

It's a wooden bunk bed. And he won't come out for food anymore, because he knows that I'll put him outside. I'm pretty sure he thinks he's human, and thus, belongs inside. The only person he listens to all the time is my dad. He'd follow my dad into the fires of Hell.
Sounds kinda like my dog... except she doesn't really listen to anyone. At all. o.O

Siberian Giant

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:41 pm
=D

Books.
Textbooks.