Naruto.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 pm
Wipe Kabuto off the face of the naruto world, he's a creepy, this is coming from someone who is called creepy regularly, and he's more annoying than a bunch of L fan girls at con.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:29 pm
All7
Wipe Kabuto off the face of the naruto world, he's a creepy, this is coming from someone who is called creepy regularly, and he's more annoying than a bunch of L fan girls at con.

try- fighting him on ultimate ninja 2 or 3 mad  

Kihrin Sohn

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 pm
Try fighting him in clash of ninja four. His special he does an a** slap and he gropes the girl characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:01 pm
*SPOILER*

Sasuke, hes a major d**k and I hope he dies after he kills Orochimaru. Naruto should die also, hes too emo. Even in Shippuden hes still obsseced with bringing back Sasuke, even though he left of his own will and was not kidnapped or anything like that.  

Apocalyptic Meteor

EPIC Dudeman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:03 pm
SASUKE scream scream scream
what a b*****d.
shizunes pig, that things annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:46 pm
No kill piggy!! gonk  

Deaths Krow

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Sasuke. I don't hate him, but he's just such a jerk. How can he decide on destroying Konoha after all Itachi's sacrificed!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:47 pm
Sasuke:
1. He acts like a heartless jerk all the time
2. He thinks everybody loves him just because he's an Uchia
4. He leaves sakura like she's a dirty towel, even though i don't like her before Shupuudden(sorry i din't spell it right)
5. He kills Orochimaru(good but he's funny like micheal Jackson) lolz
6. He kills Itachi and decided to go kill Konoah after everythin that he sacraficed
7. He killed Itachi because he was so obsessed that he couldn't see that he let him live, and he should've been happy that he didn't kill him off, because he couldn't see that itachi was a good person because he couldn't bare to kill of his entire clan.
8. scream HE'S A HEARTLESS JERK WHO HAS NO RESPECT OR CLASS OR ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE THE FANGIRLS ARE JUST MINDLESS GIRLS WHO ARE DESPRATE FOR A GUY WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF!!!!!!! HE NEEDS TO GET THE POLE THATS STUCK UP HIS a** OUT OF THERE!!!!! HIS EGO IS ALSO SOMETHING THAT MAKES HIS HAIR SO BIG!!! HE'S A HEARTLESS JERK!!! AND IF HE DOSEN'T GET HIS ATTITUDE TOGETHER, I'M GOING TO GET IN THE MANGA A SHOVE A TREE UP HIS a**! stressed rofl ninja dramallama pirate ninja ninja ninja  

XxOnlyxXHopeXx

XxOnlyxXHopeXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 pm
Kiroku Hikari
Sasuke scream scream scream scream
I here u there! ninja dramallama rofl pirate ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 pm
XxOnlyxXHopeXx
Sasuke:
1. He acts like a heartless jerk all the time
2. He thinks everybody loves him just because he's an Uchia
4. He leaves sakura like she's a dirty towel, even though i don't like her before Shupuudden(sorry i din't spell it right)
5. He kills Orochimaru(good but he's funny like micheal Jackson) lolz
6. He kills Itachi and decided to go kill Konoah after everythin that he sacraficed
7. He killed Itachi because he was so obsessed that he couldn't see that he let him live, and he should've been happy that he didn't kill him off, because he couldn't see that itachi was a good person because he couldn't bare to kill of his entire clan.
8. scream HE'S A HEARTLESS JERK WHO HAS NO RESPECT OR CLASS OR ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE THE FANGIRLS ARE JUST MINDLESS GIRLS WHO ARE DESPRATE FOR A GUY WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF!!!!!!! HE NEEDS TO GET THE POLE THATS STUCK UP HIS a** OUT OF THERE!!!!! HIS EGO IS ALSO SOMETHING THAT MAKES HIS HAIR SO BIG!!! HE'S A HEARTLESS JERK!!! AND IF HE DOSEN'T GET HIS ATTITUDE TOGETHER, I'M GOING TO GET IN THE MANGA A SHOVE A TREE UP HIS a**! stressed rofl ninja dramallama pirate ninja ninja ninja

Sasuke doesn't have a poll up his butt... he's got whole california red wood tree pocking out his mouth.  

Deaths Krow

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:58 pm
LOL. Wow. eek A lot of Sasuke haters here...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 am
damn eek -i can feel the sasuke hate from the screen
....and i'm loving it mrgreen lol but are there any other character's that you guys just wish you could punch/kick/burn/destroy xd  

Kihrin Sohn

Deaths Krow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:04 pm
I want to fight Baki one on one, cause he killed Hayate!! scream  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items