Reply Breaking Dawn
Breaking Dawn Theory Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sunshiinex08

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:48 pm
Me and my friend figured this after staying up all night just talking about theorys.

Edward is referred to sometimes as the "moon" and jacob the "sun".

this might be to much thinking but...

Twilight- When the moon first comes out at night =When Edward and Bella fall in love
New Moon- the moon becomes invisible = Edward is gone
Eclipse -The moon overpowers the sun = Edward wins Bella over Jacob

Breaking Dawn- in the morning when the moon dissapears and the sun takes its place = Jacob wins Bella over.

or breaking dawn could mean jacob possibly dying but. I dunno. this is just a theory.

I personally hope its the Jacob dying one. Just my opinion though. I kinda want jacob to live and imprint on someone already. It obviously isn't bella but I just want him to imprint on someone and live. If he can't and i have to choose betwwen him dying or taking bella I choose him dying. sorry :[

SM does say that there will be a happy ending. If you have ever read the host you can see the happy ending there. But a happy ending in this kind of story cannot come without a cost. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:57 pm
eek Wow...very interesting theory. I never thought of that...

... *thinks for a moment*

you are a genius. 4laugh

But I hope "breaking dawn" means Jacob will die.  

WineChan

yukkeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:08 pm
I don't think Stephanie Meyer would have Bella end up with Jacob, that'd upset a LOT of people. And killing Edward/Bella would seem out of the question as well.

I've heard something about Carlisle dying somewhere near the beginning (like maybe right after the wedding or something). Not for the fact that Carlisle would be dead, but for the plot twists it could bring up. Carlisle is not only the one keeping the werewolves at bay, but the Volturi, too. If Carlisle died, the Volturi would have no problem attacking the Cullens. The only reason they haven't before is because Carlisle is friends with Aro, Marcus and Caius. He has also forged an alliance of sorts with Sam, who will already be PO'd because Jacob has run off, and would have no problem attacking the Cullens as soon as they do anything wrong, specifically Edward changing Bella (which I'm starting to think will happen like halfway through the book). If Carlisle is gone, the remaining Cullens will be facing attacks from both sides, and may be forced to ally with Denali coven [which totally makes sense now, see the new quote of the day] or some other vampires yet to be introduced.

Either that, or something similar that sets the same events in motion, like the Volturi getting super PO'd that they won't be invited to the wedding or whatever  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:25 am
I have a pretty strong gut feeling going on that Bella will marry Edward.

Plus it would be pretty unfair to Jacob and Bella if they married each other. What if Jacob imprinted when he is together with Bella. He'd either cheat on her, or suffer silently.
And SM would never let Jacob do that, he's like her son.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

yukkeh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:42 am
xXserenitys-smileXx

Plus it would be pretty unfair to Jacob and Bella if they married each other. What if Jacob imprinted when he is together with Bella. He'd either cheat on her, or suffer silently.

Me too. I heard that Jacob already tried to imprint on Bella, I can't remember where I saw that...but he never could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 pm
That's a good theory but I agree, I hope if it comes to it, Jacob dies. It's unfair for Bella to stay with Jacob if he's just going to possibly imprint on someone else. My argument for Jacob is (not that I need one because I never preferred him over Edward) that if Bella chose him, they would stay together for awhile but one of two inevitable things happen. Jacob imprints on someone else and has to leave Bella. Edward comes around like he says he would, but Bella would be older now and therefore wouldn't want to be with Edward either because she doesn't like the way it looks or feels so she ends up alone. Second, Bella gets older and soon looks older than Jacob. I'm sure it would bother her the same way it would bother her to be aging as Edward is not (in New Moon). That's not fair to Bella because there's no way to turn her into a werewolf and stop her from aging as quickly.  

T0m03

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:33 pm
Wow. I would have never have thought about that....interesting theory. Very interesting. The author of this post now has you on her smarter than me peoples list of '08. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am
T0m03
That's a good theory but I agree, I hope if it comes to it, Jacob dies. It's unfair for Bella to stay with Jacob if he's just going to possibly imprint on someone else. My argument for Jacob is (not that I need one because I never preferred him over Edward) that if Bella chose him, they would stay together for awhile but one of two inevitable things happen. Jacob imprints on someone else and has to leave Bella. Edward comes around like he says he would, but Bella would be older now and therefore wouldn't want to be with Edward either because she doesn't like the way it looks or feels so she ends up alone. Second, Bella gets older and soon looks older than Jacob. I'm sure it would bother her the same way it would bother her to be aging as Edward is not (in New Moon). That's not fair to Bella because there's no way to turn her into a werewolf and stop her from aging as quickly.

I would really hate to see Bella all alone. I hope she realizes that whole deal with jacob. He didn't imprint on her so...she has to know that is she chooses him he is going to probably leave her one day : Good points! But I doubt it will end up with bella alone. SM did promise a happy ending so she ends up happy with someone. I think jacob might inprint on a vampire. I am thinking one in alaska. Andd I think jacob might turn into a vampire or he gets bitten by a vampire because on the FAQ i think it is on SM website one of the questions is "What happens is a vampire bites a werewolf?" and she says that she doesn't want to spoil anything. That says somethinggg.  

sunshiinex08

RAWRxiloveyooh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:09 am
These are really good points, actually. I never thought about some of this stuff before.
I always wondered what did happen to a werewolf if he or she [in leah's case] was bitten. I mean, they're still kind of human. As Jacob often reminded Bella. It would be interesting to see a werewolf imprint on a vampire, i'd like the see that.
Excellent theories, guys. haha.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:07 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx

Jacob did imprint, on Bella.  

Shiny Techno Love

sunshiinex08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:28 pm
lmfaohaley
xXserenitys-smileXx

Jacob did imprint, on Bella.

No he didn't. If he did he would have answered all her questions when she asked him when he first was becoming a werewolf when he was hanging out with the pack alot. He tries to imprint on her in new moon. he stares at her and tries to make himself imprint on her but it didn't work. SM even answers that. Look at her website. I this its in the Eclipse FAQ. Check it outt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:01 pm
sunshiinex08
Me and my friend figured this after staying up all night just talking about theorys.

Edward is referred to sometimes as the "moon" and jacob the "sun".

this might be to much thinking but...

Twilight- When the moon first comes out at night =When Edward and Bella fall in love
New Moon- the moon becomes invisible = Edward is gone
Eclipse -The moon overpowers the sun = Edward wins Bella over Jacob

Breaking Dawn- in the morning when the moon dissapears and the sun takes its place = Jacob wins Bella over.

or breaking dawn could mean jacob possibly dying but. I dunno. this is just a theory.

I personally hope its the Jacob dying one. Just my opinion though. I kinda want jacob to live and imprint on someone already. It obviously isn't bella but I just want him to imprint on someone and live. If he can't and i have to choose betwwen him dying or taking bella I choose him dying. sorry :[

SM does say that there will be a happy ending. If you have ever read the host you can see the happy ending there. But a happy ending in this kind of story cannot come without a cost. sad

i completely agree. I notice that too, I also seem to find the title in the book at least three times. Twilight was mention three times, new moon the whole thing but the words only three times, and eclipse twice. I was thinking the same thing. They say a main chacater will be dying and Jacob seems to be in my opinion the one who will die. Someone said it would be Carlisle which would change everything. But the Voultri would back off once Bella is a vampire so all they have to worry about is the werewolves. I think they might go to Chicago, only because it's away from werewolves and Edward still owns a house there. So I can see a few different ideas on what may happen.  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 pm
I was reading Harry Potter the other day (I can't remember if it was the first, or second book... oops) But it was mentioning something about when the dawn breaks..blah blah blahh
and it reminded me of the Twilight series.

It made me think that nobody in particular may die, just that something INCREDIBLY big, and shocking is going to happen. maybe somebody will get fataly hurt, or tables get turned some how...but for some reason the line in the Harry Potter book made me feel as if nobody was going to die in aBreaking Dawn, just something maginifeicent is going to happen.. (Damn, I wish I wrote that line down now!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:34 am
i did notice the titles, but i still think its going to end up with bellaxedward. i mean, think about it. If she just changed it and said that she ends up with jacob, she's been decieving us for three books (three years). i've seen a writer do that before in one of my favorite books Vampire Diaries but the fans were so dipleased that she had to make another book to make it happy. Im sure that SM knows that her stardom as a best selling writer will go basically down the drain,and with that, i know she wouldnt do it. and carisle dying? why would she do that? No matter what he's a big person in the book and i could believe that she would hurt us like that. But nobody has to die.

Just because and angel will fall doesnt mean that they cant get back up again. Thats why they call them sometimes OBSTACLES. and bella and edwards love is too strong to all fall apart in the 11th hour. at least, edward's isnt. but i do have a problem with tanya, when edward said that she showed a little interest in him, you know that in reality it means A LOT. theres going to be a cat fight.  

breakingdawn25

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 pm
breakingdawn25
i did notice the titles, but i still think its going to end up with bellaxedward. i mean, think about it. If she just changed it and said that she ends up with jacob, she's been decieving us for three books (three years). i've seen a writer do that before in one of my favorite books Vampire Diaries but the fans were so dipleased that she had to make another book to make it happy. Im sure that SM knows that her stardom as a best selling writer will go basically down the drain,and with that, i know she wouldnt do it. and carisle dying? why would she do that? No matter what he's a big person in the book and i could believe that she would hurt us like that. But nobody has to die.

Just because and angel will fall doesnt mean that they cant get back up again. Thats why they call them sometimes OBSTACLES. and bella and edwards love is too strong to all fall apart in the 11th hour. at least, edward's isnt. but i do have a problem with tanya, when edward said that she showed a little interest in him, you know that in reality it means A LOT. theres going to be a cat fight.

LOL, that just reminded me of the quote of the day for like 3 days ago.

LOL at Tanya's upcoming appearance... she wouldn't show up to the wedding ... would she?  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff