Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:18 am
I STILL SLEEP WITH MY STUFFED ANIMAL.
Do any of you? >w<
I've had mine since I was really little and my dad got it for me when he went to Germany. <3
What's the story behind your favorite stuffed animal? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:43 am

The one who travels most with me is Froamy, a wonder dog.
My ex won him in a grabby claw machine thing on a night out, and he became our mascot. We had hella lots of photos of him with different people from the night too biggrin Hes sat on my bed atm. I love hime to bits biggrin

GA Eriwain

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:53 am
I sleep with a plush Siamese cat named Kila and my BJD Issac though Kila gets all the cuddles.

I also share a bed with annoying cocker spaniel named Penny who like to randomly bark at the neighbors waking me from a sound sleep. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:07 am
Germany, you say? No kidding?

That's where I currently reside. I have several stuffed animals, to be honest. I have a dog that I got a few days after I was born, and I have a teddy bear that I got on Valentine's Day a few years ago. I have a puppy that I got from my niece (it should have been the other way around), and I bought a white tiger that I just had to have because that's my favorite animal.

Plus the tiger is firm and is a good head rest when I can't lie down all the way (due to a cold; my nose will clog, and I won't be able to breathe normally).  

Dan Robinson

Gambino Darling

24,350 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Daring Investigator 50

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:36 am
Dan Robinson
Germany, you say? No kidding?

That's where I currently reside. I have several stuffed animals, to be honest. I have a dog that I got a few days after I was born, and I have a teddy bear that I got on Valentine's Day a few years ago. I have a puppy that I got from my niece (it should have been the other way around), and I bought a white tiger that I just had to have because that's my favorite animal.

Plus the tiger is firm and is a good head rest when I can't lie down all the way (due to a cold; my nose will clog, and I won't be able to breathe normally).

Wow, really o.o Cool xD
My puppy was a Steiff brand puppy, obviously a more expensive kind. xD
He's really cute and he has a mustache >w<
I never thought of a name for him... so I always called him Puppy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:16 am
I don't sleep with stuffed animals anymore, because their too small for me, but I do sleep with a big long bean-bag-ish pillow ^_^;;  

XV - Shadowed Mistress

crescent moon dreams

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:40 pm
I have a collection of cuddly toys in my bed called the bed time band. Hello kitty sings, moogle plays key board, dolphin play guitar, bulga whale and canada bear plays drums the only song they know it the one from starwars in the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:54 pm
I stopped cause I had a real cat to sleep with. And she took up a lot of the bed, which is odd since she was usually a lot smaller than me.

I still have my Big Bear though.  

Salmay
Captain

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:55 pm
GA Callisto
I have a collection of cuddly toys in my bed called the bed time band. Hello kitty sings, moogle plays key board, dolphin play guitar, bulga whale and canada bear plays drums the only song they know it the one from starwars in the bar.

Hehe! How cute ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm

GA Callisto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njdIH9CZeX4
Heee

"...play that one song again!"

GA Eriwain

A Nightmare Fantasmic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:28 pm
I don't sleep with stuffed animals anymore, because when I wake up they're usually on the floor >__>

I also used to sleep with this pillowcase that was like my baby blanket for the longest time, but now it's been replaced by my boyfriend's shirt XP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:39 pm
User Image

User Image
Mine is a red hippo. No special story behind him, but I've found that I have to sleep with him <3

Hee hee, I'm a dork.

EDIT: Lookie

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

Amy Obscurite

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:02 pm
I have a little stuffed canary. It's not to professionally made, but I've had him since I was born, so he means a lot to me. He's like the only memory from my grandmother that's my own. I called him Pingu. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Yupp. My hamtaro.
:3
I got it for Christmas one year when I was ten.
Haven't slept without it since.
I has a picture of it somewhere.

GA Rose

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:18 pm
GA Eriwain

GA Callisto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njdIH9CZeX4
Heee

"...play that one song again!"

Thats the one! Aslo its kinda silly because hello kitty sings but has no mouth  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff