Submit

respect the elves, wnt u?
  aye ((yes))
  nah
  possibly
View Results

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:51 am
i have to say this place was a mysterious until not too long ago... when a man stumbled upon it and reawakened the elvess making them very aware of the culture they call mankind. when that man found them they were hidding in the forest of such beautiful that when the sun streamed through the trees from the sky above, the plants and trees use to sing to everrone as they passed. birds flew in the sky that man has nvr seen b/c they thought they had all died. colour and proud beasts that they were compared to the birds one usually saw. the trees were lush and viberent in colours and size. but when u walked into the clearing facing the ovr hanging cliff watching the water pour ovr the side from the river right next to u, u saw palaces that looked acient but nothing bore the crease of age. the city still danced in its paved cobblestone streets and walls built with the finest materials. when u bent down to take a drink the water was so crisp and sweet, it ended ur thirst and cleansed ur body of the illness of the world. but... when u walked onto the streets that when u realized that the elves has started to be battered with mans war against the earth. the vines that hung ovr buildings closest to the forest were not the playful things like the ones in the forest. the aura ovr the city was proud but... slightly forbidding. it was in this instant the man they had found this place was going to save this places secret and go home and find a way to help there ppl. they need no money.. for theyve has centuries to collect it. they appeared not to need food b/c the elves were not starving... this man decided to protect the forest and keep men from wondering into the forest once more. so he ran away from this mystic place taking a small thing of water with him as to always remember what he had seen. he built a place against the edge of the woods and the elves have kept him alive for thousands of years with their magicks from afar, finding it a noble thought that he was doing.

welcome to the palace of the elves. the secret mankind nvr found.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:53 am
arwen sighs as she lays next to the roaring waterfall letting her hair lay out behind her to dry. her thoughts lead her all ovr her past and present especially ovr the situation of her ppl. 'i always seem to be waiting for something but i nvr no what..' was all she said out loud in an alluring voice  

Azriel Silverwings

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:19 pm
Aanna elf Arwen friend

Aanna walks around and saw a waterfall.
"Arwen is that you.here aging."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:27 pm
arwen looks up at her friend coming into view from where she lay. arwen rolls ovr onto her belly and looks directly at her friend "oh hush, we dont age like the humans in the sun. it warms us and makes us glitter like morning grass on the dew." arwen sits up on her butt now strechnig a knink in her neck "what have u been doing old friend?"  

Azriel Silverwings

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:04 am
azrielsangel
arwen looks up at her friend coming into view from where she lay. arwen rolls ovr onto her belly and looks directly at her friend "oh hush, we dont age like the humans in the sun. it warms us and makes us glitter like morning grass on the dew." arwen sits up on her butt now strechnig a knink in her neck "what have u been doing old friend?"

Aanna giggles at her friend."I've been looking after the village elders.You know they say there a changes in the air."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:48 pm
arwen rolls her eyes laughing "yes we all no that our generation is the most troublesome and most anti everything they use to stand for" arwen chuckles  

Azriel Silverwings

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:14 pm
Aanna giggle along with arwen.
"We just can't help ourselves now can we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:57 pm
"they know they have to change at some time b/c our traditionas are dying out." arwen said braiding flowers together into a crown  

Azriel Silverwings

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:13 am
"Yeah but they not happy about it."
Giggles and change my vice to mach that of one of the elders."You young ones have no respect for the traditionas that we pride ourselves on."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:07 pm
mockingly "worse you all will end up acting like the helpless humans!" arwen falls into giggles  

Azriel Silverwings

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:03 pm
azrielsangel
mockingly "worse you all will end up acting like the helpless humans!" arwen falls into giggles
Aanna couldn't hold back her laughter and fulled over and rolled into the lake.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:50 pm
arwen broke from her laughter and walks in along the edge only to her waist grabing her friend gigging at her sillyness, arwen placed a crown of red flowers on her head "well done my friend well done"  

Azriel Silverwings

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:35 am
azrielsangel
arwen broke from her laughter and walks in along the edge only to her waist grabing her friend gigging at her sillyness, arwen placed a crown of red flowers on her head "well done my friend well done"
giggles."yeah, yeah make fun of me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:45 pm
arwen looks at her friend "if we cnt laugh at ourselves who can we laugh at?"  

Azriel Silverwings

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:22 pm
"Yeah i know."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~