Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
E3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you been watching E3
  yes
  no
View Results

terraemporer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:33 pm
Has any one been watching the E3 live coverage  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:52 pm
I haven't been watching the live coverage, but I've been trying to keep up with the news.

Highlights for me so far are:
Animal Crossing City Folk
Xbox dashboard update
Final Fantasy 13 on the 360  

Pay Per Cuts

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:54 pm
Pay Per Cuts
I haven't been watching the live coverage, but I've been trying to keep up with the news.

Highlights for me so far are:
Animal Crossing City Folk
Xbox dashboard update
Final Fantasy 13 on the 360

s**t!!! I forgot E3 was on!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:05 pm
s**t! I just remembered that I don't care about the E3 television coverage and will just look at some website for a list of announced games, and maybe watch a youtube video of the few that are interesting.  

nitnit
Captain

Psychoace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:24 am
Where the ******** is kid icarus?!

Most excited about Castlevania Judgement right now, anddddd duke nukem trilogy.

Diablo III is still winning my heart though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:19 am
I was mad that they didn't mention Final Fantasy Versus XIII once (At least from what I've seen). To me, the darker, cooler main character with badass powers will be a lot more interesting then some girl. Its supposed to be the darkest of the final fantasy games (Hell he snapped some guys neck with his leg, and blood was visible in several scenes) and the gameplay is supposed to be derived from kingdom hearts, which is more interesting than classic "Stand in a line in front of the boss and wait to attack"  

Deathguiser

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:17 am
Deathguiser
I was mad that they didn't mention Final Fantasy Versus XIII once (At least from what I've seen). To me, the darker, cooler main character with badass powers will be a lot more interesting then some girl. Its supposed to be the darkest of the final fantasy games (Hell he snapped some guys neck with his leg, and blood was visible in several scenes) and the gameplay is supposed to be derived from kingdom hearts, which is more interesting than classic "Stand in a line in front of the boss and wait to attack"

They did mention it, they announced it's release on the 360 as well. But, it's coming out in like 2010.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:24 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser

They did mention it, they announced it's release on the 360 as well. But, it's coming out in like 2010.

Really, I could have sworn they said it was still PS3 exclusive. Doesn't matter to me, I'm getting them both for PS3, just because. I meant I wished they had shown new footage, and maybe some gameplay. When is XIII coming out?  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:16 pm
I think a badass main character female would be a lot better than the generic in almost every god damn action game generic main male...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 pm
does it matter? The female isn't badass though......not even hot really.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:15 pm
I just think that the dark mysterious badass face kicking male is overdone and overrated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:16 pm
Ok, Would you prefer that they weren't badass, and just regular boring characters?  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 pm
I find the "dark ultimate badass" characters to be pretty boring themselves tbh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 pm
Ok, whatever.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:44 pm
Yup. (No point to this, just trying to maintain my spam barricade)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff