Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:52 pm
Welcome!

Hi this is where everyone should post a hello and tell everyone a fun fact about yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 am
hi, i'm wes, and i've ben a fan of the art for many years, and plan to be until i die, WHooooo  

demimonde4

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Insanely Twisted Justice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:57 am
Hey, my name is Katlynn. Let's see... what is there to know about me. GAH... I don't know.

I'm bored....

Well.. I love art, just not art classes. I don't like people telling me what to draw. I write as well. And well.... I like the core classes in school. I'm in the high school marching band, as well. YAY for stupid classes. Actually band isn't that bad. But the drama, it's funny as crap.

Er.. I think that's enough about me. Sorry if it's too long.. or just to freaking stupid.

PEACE!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:24 pm
Yo. I'm Ben, or Reko, is kinda my alias, i like to smoke, like to talk to people who smoke, and then smoke some more.
naaaaa, I'm not that bad, i usually smoke every other day, hang with friends and just chill.
i like to read, sketch, chill, snow/skateboard, and just listen to music.
if you want to pass mystical stoner knowledge I['m willing to share and recieve.

BTW, if anyone has any ideas for ****** rigged pipes, or wants some, talk to me.
note: when i saw ****** rigged, i am not trying to sterotype black people as stoners, is just the first term i learned, i think it sounds funny. and trust me, its really fun to say it five times fast as you smoke.  

reko0418

Kaihou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 am
Hello people.
New to this guild of course.
Hope to have some intresting chats with you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:51 pm
Hi I'm Taylor. I have now been offically smoking for one whole year...Yay!..Yes I am somewhat of a newbe, but my whole family smokes pot so I'm set. My mother cares, but my dad doesn't.

I am up for coversations about my first time experiences with smoking and s**t so hit me up.  

Biomechanical-Bologna

reko0418

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:55 pm
Biomachanical-Bologna
Hi I'm Taylor. I have now been offically smoking for one whole year...Yay!..Yes I am somewhat of a newbe, but my whole family smokes pot so I'm set. My mother cares, but my dad doesn't.

I am up for coversations about my first time experiences with smoking and s**t so hit me up.

lucky, i wish me and my dad could sit and chill with a bong for a few hours.
Peace be with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:25 pm
Hello I'm Kenneth and I like long walks on the beach. lol No ,but seriously I'm a easy-going person enjoying the green, so yeah thats it.  

xXKyuzoXx

shuttercatt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:11 pm
I ish be Emerald. I was browsing and came across this lovely hole in the wall. About me? Uhh.. I take a lot of pictures? And... I like candles. ^_^ And Snow. For a while at least. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 am
Hi everyone, nice to *meet* you all. I was just accepted into this guild.

Obviously I like to smoke, or I wouldn't have joined this guild! Haha. I am also a big pacifist and believe in the power of smokage to bring people together (and just chill some people the f- out. haha)

My IRL name is Alissa, but I go back "escape" or "escapevelocity." It's from one of my first favorite books (because I love to read and have many favorites). I read this book called "Hard Love" by Ellen Wittlinger in high school and fell in love with the concept of "escape velocity." So I've always made that my screen name. If you want to know about it I can post an excerpt from the book. But I see lots of people here are in high school (I'm 22 now) and it is a great book for that age group, so if you like to read, check it out and tell me what you think!

It's about a very awkward boy who falls in love with his only friend, who happens to be a lesbian.

Oh, another random fact, I'm a lesbian.  

escapevelocity22

escapevelocity22

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:38 pm
Hi, where do people hang out around and talk around the guild exactly?

Cuz I can't find anyone. Haha  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 pm
Hello, my name is Amanda. I just joined. This is a cool Guild. Uah, some cool fact about me, let me see, I LOVE to play POGO! heart heart heart  

Amanda Sue Jackrabbit

KaorixKodensha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:05 pm
Hey, I'm Erynn, like Erin, I'm pretty chill, love to smoke and eat taquitos!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:03 pm
Sup guys! I'm Lizzy smile Well, Larissa really, but everyone calls me Liz^^ I have no idea what to give you for a fun fact lol. I've been awake for 30 some hours and and I'm baked outta my tree^^  

moonxmists

Just Neva

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 pm
My name is Neva.
I'm silly aaaaaand I had a really great day today  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items