Submit

Vampire or Werewolf?
  Vampire
  Werewolf
  Neither - I enjoy being human.
View Results

JesusLoves111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:14 pm
For just a moment, forget that Jacob's a werewolf and that Edward's a vampire and put all biases you may have out of your mind. Now, based on JUST the vampire qualities and werewold qualities, which would you rather be. Remember, based on the "powers" only. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:38 pm
I honestly don't know at the moment. I'll have to see some other people's take on it. i'm just not sure.
Vampire Advantages:
-Living Forever
-Not having to eat real food.
-Being beautiful.

Vampire Disadvantages:
-Not being able to age, whether you want to or not.
-Having to hunt.
-Not being able to enjoy the sun.

Werewolf Advantages:
-Being able to communicate w/ your "pack"
-Being able to enjoy basically all human experiences.
-Being able to age if you want to.
-Imprinting is good and bad, I think.

Werewolf disadvantages:
-Having to be very careful with your temper.
-Not having any secrets while phased.
-Imprinting is good and bad, I think.

There's a lot more to each category....  

JesusLoves111

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:01 pm
well, if this going JUST on stephenie's view of vamps and werewolves, id have to say vampires. despite the disadvantages you mentioned, i think id hate more the fact that my "pack" would be able to read my mind, being a werewolf that is. the vampires of less to lose.
if were going based on vampire and werewolf throughout literature history, id still ahve to say vampires. though werewolves would be amazingly cool since theyd be able to transform to wolves and eb able to feel the earth as it was meant to be felt and just.. yeah.
im amidst writing anovel that involves both werewolves and vampires and i created my own vision of both, looking at what i liked bout other authors views on either and my own views that ive kept, despite the author of whatever book im reading telling me "naynay". anywho, the point is, with my vision of vamps and wolves, id still have to say vamps. razz in my novel, vamps are always evil, always have been, always will be. but werewolves are more exclusive, only wanting to associate with themselves excpet for certain cases where there is no way around it.
moral of the story is that i would rather be a vampire than a werewolf. (despite the long repetition and ramblings.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:48 pm
I would want to be both, lmao. Which isn't possible.
So, I'm done for in this debate. xD

I'd want to be a vampire because, you get to live forever, you get to be beautiful, and you get a special gift (depending on your human traits).

I'd want to be a werewolf because you can enjoy all human things as well as the werewolf advantages. And plus you'd get to have children...and that's something that I really want to do when I get older...

Jellycones

La Beaute

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:19 pm
Even though I'm an Edward fan.. I gotta pick a werewolf. They're just awesome. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:57 am
vampire through and through second pick is a seelie fey, yeah not on the list but has some similar qualities of vampires, but no blood drinking, so it is a win win situation for the fey! xp  

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

couturerocks

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:01 am
Hmm... I prefer staying human.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:27 am
I think it really depends on who is in the group you choose. if you choose vampire and you live forever alone, that would suck, but if you were a werewolf with someone like leah...that wouldnt be so great either.

i think i would be a vampire though. werewolves are ALWAYS tired and as long as you live somewhere remote, vampires dont really need to worry about the sun.  

pengigirl14

Mizuki_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 am
vampire they are so much better I mean come on look at the Cullen family they are so cool even Edward  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:10 pm
I would perfer being a Vampire over being a werewolf...with the whole...read each others mind wether you want to or not, doesn't sound like fun.

And on purpose if I was one I would think of something perverted or scary, like Edward naked (just to creep Jacob out)...or I would hike one everyone...XD

Vampire!!!  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:31 pm
I'd rather be a vampire because I really don't want to die. I'd take all human advantages away just to live for ever.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 pm
I'd pick vampire, mainly because I can still stay young and hot for the rest of eternity.

But it would suck if I can't have chocolate or beer for the rest of forever.  

stareyed_in_LA

JesusLoves111

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:48 am
Yeah, I would really miss food if I were a vampire.^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:47 pm
VAMPIRE of course heart  

MeowJohanson

alicecullen05

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:08 am
i couldn't choose so i rolled them in to a werevampire  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]