Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Fable 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terraemporer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 pm
What do you guys think of it Personally i think its is going to be Kick a**  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:18 pm
It ooks pretty kickass. Probably better thna htel ast fable, heres hoping this game last more than three days. The friend system and the dog seem like cool additions, all in all it looks like a fun experience.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:38 pm
I thought the first fable was decent, but NO WHERE near as good as a lot of the previews made it sound like it would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:13 pm
Deathguiser
It ooks pretty kickass. Probably better thna htel ast fable, heres hoping this game last more than three days. The friend system and the dog seem like cool additions, all in all it looks like a fun experience.
I think the Dog and Co-Op play will be awesome also and the ability to be male or female so girl gamers do have to be just a guy  

terraemporer

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:39 pm
I fail to see what's so amazing about the dog... but I guess co-op play will be interesting if well implemented.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:40 pm
I may get a 360 for this game. Makes me regret buying a wii for one game D:  

Jonnnn

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:20 pm
The dog is a highly advanced AI, and it plays out well in the combat. It can lure enemies, warn you of enemies, fight enemies, and alert you of nearby treasures and what not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:17 pm
Whooo can't wait.  

Pay Per Cuts

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:43 pm
Deathguiser
The dog is a highly advanced AI, and it plays out well in the combat. It can lure enemies, warn you of enemies, fight enemies, and alert you of nearby treasures and what not.

I hope its AI goes beyond what you just mentioned since all of those are not that complex to program...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:56 pm
It has a real growing personality based off of how you treat it. Watch a video on the game fro mE3 damn it, you'll probably see what I mean.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:00 pm
So? If I pet the dog a lot it will like me. Woooo. I'd rather if they made it so you can actually do anything you want in the game like they promised in the first one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm
nitnit
So? If I pet the dog a lot it will like me. Woooo. I'd rather if they made it so you can actually do anything you want in the game like they promised in the first one.

Well they're promising that again.  

Pay Per Cuts

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm
I'm sure its pretty fun if you can or can't. If you spent more time reading up o nthe game rather than bashing it, you might actually learn something that interests you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 pm
I'm bashing the things that you guys are saying are great is all =D  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:16 pm
Its funny how your the only one who doesn't think they're fun features.

Seriously: E3 coverage

Just watch a fable video, then feel free the bash.  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff