Reply Breaking Dawn
Talk of a new series Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:11 pm
I heard from a friend that the writer is going to write the twilight books from Edwards point of view. That would be sooooooooooo cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:25 pm
Yep!
The first book is going to be called Midnight Sun..
the first chapter of that is up on her site if you want to read it =)  

Jellycones

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:36 am
Yeah the first book from Edward's POV is not called New Moon, it is called Midnight Sun, but she is right about how the first chapter is on Stephanie Meyer's website and only on her website not in any of the books  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:43 am
Actually, I think she said that she was only going to write from Edward's point of view for the first book. As in Midnight Sun would be Edward's side of Bella's Twilight. I don't think she has decided whether or not to continue with that project. I hope she does because I am completely obsessed with him, but I wouldn't get my hopes up because there's more to her life than the Twilight saga (such as The Host, etc).  

T0m03

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:52 pm
circus_freakshow
Yeah the first book from Edward's POV is not called New Moon, it is called Midnight Sun, but she is right about how the first chapter is on Stephanie Meyer's website and only on her website not in any of the books
LMAO. I know. I know. Wow, I think it's because I had my mind on New Moon...since I'm reading it again xD Wow. My brain is dying while waiting for Breaking Dawn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 pm
OH YEAh!! i can't wait for Midnight Sun!! i've been waiting for that one since the day i heard..she was writing it!! whee  

xScarlet Bellax

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:21 am
Breaking Dawn is suppose to be the last book of the series, but Stephenie is going to write a book in Edward's point of view for Twilight, which is going to be called Midnight Sun. It's just to give the readers a view of how Edward is like a little bot more. To open him up more to the confused readers who don't really all the way understand Edward.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:41 pm
Thanks guys. OMG i'm soooooooo exsited for that book now. i can't waite. heart biggrin  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:17 pm
i think Stephenie should rite 1 in jacob's pt. of view.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:03 pm
see i hard that it was going to be form both edward's and jake's pov. idk but i read the first chapter and its soooooooooooooo great!!!! its dirty without it being sexual. lol  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:28 pm
Rapunzel207

I wouldn't mind reading that too...But I think by the time it gets to Eclipse I'll cry...because I'll feel bad for him. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:32 pm
Claire_Hiwatari
Rapunzel207

I wouldn't mind reading that too...But I think by the time it gets to Eclipse I'll cry...because I'll feel bad for him. sweatdrop
She kind of already did...

She wrote the whole series thus far in Jacob's point of view. Look on her site at the extra's she has. :]

Jellycones

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:13 pm
see i went to her site and she had the first ch up. so maybe she's gonna swich back and forth. idk but i agree i think buy the time she even gets to the middle of new moon i won't be able to read it casue i'll be crying so much  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:40 pm
Isn't Breaking Dawn partly going to be in Jacob's POV, like the Eclipse epilogue? http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_dawn Before, on Wiki, and somewhere else I heard that it was told in two point of views...  

les lunettes

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 am
I read somewhere that Stephenie was going to only do Twilight in Edward's POV.

A lot of people cried when it came to Bella in New Moon in the beginning. Well imagine writing it down, and from Edward's POV. I think Steph said she'd have some kind of depression if she wrote that.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff