Submit

Horrible, decent or wow?
  Horrible?
  Decent?
  WOW!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:12 am
i know that no drawing could ever do justice (and i wish my scanner/short time frame, would have done better for edward's) but here's a quick throw in. ^ ^

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:58 pm
I really like Bella's and Jacob's wolf half. Not that there's anything wrong with the other drawings because I think they are also just as amazing compared to the disfigured stick figures that I attempt to draw on occasions.  

T0m03

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:31 pm
lol. I doubt that it's that bad. If you want to see disfigured stick people you should see my boyfriend's drawings lol. but I still wish I had better material. After all it's all done in colored pencil which is hard to shade with. I also don't have the advantage of photo editing like so many others do. >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:24 am
Awe, one meenie said they were terrible. crying  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:52 pm
hmm  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:08 am
They're really not that bad; maybe make Edward's neck a little thicker and Bella's a little longer. 3nodding Jacob's human face could be a little less long...sorry, I'm a little critical. sweatdrop But otherwise, excellent. I love Bella's face.  

Omp

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 am
sadly enough bella wasn't really supose to be bella when i started it. it was just a dootle but when i got done with the outline it reminded me of her and i finished it, coloring it in the correct coloration. and with jacob i went for the harder features that he got later in the series, Me, being native american looked at the features of some of my relatives to get the angles correct but drawing high cheekbones without it looking stupid was difficult. and i wish i could do edward better justice, i was so craped for time, which i wasn't in the other two...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:10 pm
I'm hoping to do some editing of my old pic of edward... see if i can make it a bit better. soon i hope to have more time to make them better. (although bella's took a bit and jacob's wolf half was a bit of a challange.) still, i've never edited any of my work so please bare with me.  

Aradia Helevorn

LoveHeather

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:57 am
Aradia Helevorn
Awe, one meenie said they were terrible. crying

It wasn't me.
But it will help you to keep going further and push your art skills to the limits. ^______^
I love the criticism because even though it hurts, it makes me go, "alright, fine, i can do better.. you'll see!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:36 pm
The best one there is Bella i reckon.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:42 pm
Bella is my favorite too ^ ^ but jacob's wolf half was quite hard >_< still i was quite angry with my colored pencil's on Edwards... i still keep messing his up and i'm never happy with it. lol. but perhaps if i play with it a little on the comp i can fix some things or perhaps work on one of my older ones. lol.

and i don't mind critisizm, i really don't but saying that they're terrible is a bit harsh. i'm not even that hard on myself. lol. but i know i could do better. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:08 am
i really like the jacob 1  

zodial175

Nekoei

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:06 am
I think they could be better, but I really do like the coloring. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:39 am
I've got a new Edward one thats SOOO much better! but i have to wait to get to a scanner >_< crying but soon i should be able to get it up. oh and i'm now working on Alice!  

Aradia Helevorn

Tokio-Bon

Shy Giver

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:17 pm

Your artwork of Bella reminds me of Rumiko Takahashi's work.
Really nice.
(:

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas