1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Roleplay on the castle grounds here  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:43 pm
*walks around just outside the castle, his gunblaade hanging from his belt and his rifle slung over his shoulder*  

Raiden the Ancient

Razael Meginius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:03 pm
*walks from tree to tree in a most suspicious way*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:05 pm
JeduTakaru

*spins around, his FN P-90 in hands and aimed*
what are you doing?  

Raiden the Ancient

Razael Meginius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:24 pm
Raidan23
JeduTakaru

what are you doing?
im looking for my sword...i lost it sad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:05 pm
JeduTakaru
Raidan23
JeduTakaru

what are you doing?
im looking for my sword...i lost it sad

*breaks his aim, the barrel of his gun pointing straight up*
my apologies.  

Raiden the Ancient

[Taki-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:58 pm
*sleeps in a tree waiting for someone to talk to.* another boring day!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:08 pm
*Walks around the castle grounds just learning the surrounds and heads back home to finish fixing it up*  

Emperor v2

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:08 pm
*Runs and gasps as she leans against a small garden pool, shivvering violently as she glances around* Who's there? Please! Leave me alone! *She calls out in fear, feeling as if the shadows around her are closing in on her. Rain soaking her to the bone, eyelashes fluttering against tears and rain*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:03 pm
Nautula
*Runs and gasps as she leans against a small garden pool, shivvering violently as she glances around* Who's there? Please! Leave me alone! *She calls out in fear, feeling as if the shadows around her are closing in on her. Rain soaking her to the bone, eyelashes fluttering against tears and rain*
*walks up to her* hi what are you afraid of?  

Razael Meginius

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:54 pm
JeduTakaru
Nautula
*She gasps hearing you come out of nowhere* Please!! Just leave me alone!! *She takes a few steps back, then turns and runs, searching for someplace to hide. Wishing the horrid night to be over with*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:00 am
Nautula
JeduTakaru
Nautula
*She gasps hearing you come out of nowhere* Please!! Just leave me alone!! *She takes a few steps back, then turns and runs, searching for someplace to hide. Wishing the horrid night to be over with*
*looks on from Rayne's window* wow she must be spooked about something  

Lord Zasalamel

Razael Meginius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:00 am
Nautula
JeduTakaru
Nautula
*watches her run off* what the hell did i do?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:15 am
*Nautula runs towards the castle, her heart racing in her chest, cheeks flushed with fear, she tripps and falls. She lands hard on the ground, scraping her knee, and pushes her hair off of her face and looks around.*  

Nautula
Captain

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:40 am
ooooooh it's raining*happily walks out of the castle, as the rain hits him he becomes severly depressed* just as i thought...no one will miss me if i walk down to the village *mopes along passing Nautula as he stares at the ground* yeah i'll be down in the village if you need me...not that anyone cares for that matter  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff