Reply Breaking Dawn
A Very...Interesting Theory Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Dazzling Edward Cullen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:07 pm
This is not MY theory on what will happen in "Breaking Dawn," it is my band director's. Yes, I have successfully managed to lure my band director into the amazing world of Twilight. x3

My director believes that before Edward marries Bella, they will...erm... Well Bella will succeed in getting Edward's clothes off. The two will marry, Alice very excited about the celebration... Soon afterward, however, Bella will become pregnant, and give birth to the very first vampire baby. The Volturi, somehow finding out about such an abomination, will want to exterminate the still-human Bella and her "mutant" child. The Cullens will, of course, attempt to protect her as usual, but this time they will need the werewolves' help. Jacob will somehow convince the werewolves to join forces with the vampires, and they will have to work side by side to defeat the Volturi and end their oh-so-traditional ways.

A strange theory, but in my opinion quite an interesting one. x3 Your thoughts? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:54 pm
bella can't get pregnant, because edward doesn't have any sperm. xD
so, it's quite doubtful, though interesting.

RAWRxiloveyooh

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:40 pm
That'd be VERY plain and boring in my opinion. Plus, to add the fact that Bella can't get pregnant because Edward doesn't have sperm. No matter how much people are going to say their going to have children, it's impossible and WON'T happen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 pm
interesting thought.... I agree w/ the first sentence heart , but i hope that bella will become a cold one surprised

where does it talk about bella being pro- switzerland?  

Bubblie-san

mto92

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:25 am
interesting but i dont think its possible since edward prob doesnt have any sperm and volturi is there to make sure vampires dont get outa hand and and get discovered by humans so in a sense they can be consider the good guys so they cant be killed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:03 am
OMG LOL WTF EDWARD DOESN'T HAVE SPERM!?!? LOL!

(when did this happen?)  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:42 pm
Sine like ever. Actually, since Stephenie Meyer said so and you are NEVER allowed to go against her. This sounds like a Fan Fiction gone bad. And it's interesting, but people have done it over and over again in FanFics and well, it just can't happen OK.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:44 pm
lol sorry but it won't happen...  

x_Hoe-Chan_x

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:49 pm
i think that Edward and Bella wont do it b4 the wedding, since she feels so strongly about it.
however, if sum life threatening sitiation came up, hten yes, i think they would do it b4 the wedding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:41 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
OMG LOL WTF EDWARD DOESN'T HAVE SPERM!?!? LOL!

(when did this happen?)

its been that way for like, 90 odd years.

when your changed, venom replaces all
bodily fluids.

Dine with the Damned

Citrine Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:01 pm
Sorry, i dont think that she would do the whole "joining forces" thing again. She already did that in Eclipse. And i dont think they will go all the way because he has no flowing warm blood thus making it impossible to get en erection.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:09 am
Personally, this theory sounds more like fan fiction than an actual theory.

The first reason, which everyone seems to like quoting, Edward has no sperm....

Second of all, why would the volturi want to kill a half-vampire-human? It's just a weaker vampire that will be able to die eventually.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

fradiekat911

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:43 pm
That's exactly what happens (I read the book). I'm curious to know how this person got it down so perfectly... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 pm
looks up at all of the posts above me....

ha ha, you're all wrong!!! Even I was wrong sweatdrop  

WineChan

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 pm
hahaha!!! our dazzling Edward Cullen was
more dead-on than we thought. funny.

we all thought it was impossible.
(i wish it was. im not a fan of book #4)

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff