Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:28 pm
Here is my RP theme:

A boy is driving home in his car when a storm hits and he is forced to find shelter. The only place around is a huge ancient manor with a rickety gate. The manor seems deserted at first, but is really the home of a female vampire. By the time the boy discovers that a female vampire lives in the manor, it is too late to leave because of the bad storm. While the storm rages outside, the female vampire realizes she has found something she had been searching for for centeries, true love.

Rules:
-Swearing is allowed but don't use it excessivly
-Keep it PG-18
-No Cybering
-No ** for actions
-Semi-lit to Lit RP partner
-PM me the profile of the human guy you want to be

Profile Skeleton for the human guy
Name:
Bio:
Other:
Appearence: (anime or real picture)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:48 pm
"...Damn storm.....I gotta pull up....too much..." Jiro said pulling his car up. He got out and looked around, standing in the rain. He spotted a mansion up ahead. He sighed, grabbing his stuff from the trunk. He walked up the hill, heading up to the mansion. As thunder cracked, he could have sworn he saw a girl's face peering through the window on the top left.

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:02 pm
Female Vampire

Name: Allison Barker
Bio: Allison was bitten by her best friend when she was 18 years old. Once fully turned into a vampire Allison killed her friend for cursing her for eternity. Allison then ran away to the manor where she lives now, feeding on lost travelers looking for shelter.
Other: nothin
Appearence: User Image

Human boy

Name: Jiro Anezaki
Bio: Jiro was on a road trip with some friends before they all disapeared. He blames it on the local myths of a vampire. He was frightened and started driving, until he met the vampiress.
Other: Nada!
Appearence:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:15 pm
((Sorry it took so long. My computer hates me.))

Allison peered through her bedroom window and noticed a human boy walking up towards her house. Great, snack time!she thought. Allison ran down the stairs, and hopped on top of a shelf just above the main door that she used just for these kind of purposes and waited.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:18 pm
Jiro opened the door, walking in. "Hello? Hello? Anybody here?" he siad looking around. He didnt spot Allison on her perch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:23 pm
Allison jumped down from her perch, landing on Jiro. Her fangs were drawn and she was ready to bite when she realized how beautiful Jiro looked, even for being a human. Allison got off of him, held out her hand smiling and said, "Hello. I'm Allison Barker, who may I ask are you?"  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm
"What the-!" Jiro swung her off. He grabbed the gun he had in his pocket. It wasnt loaded, but he could still beat her to death.....or to life.... He noticed she was beautiful. He put his gun down. ".........where did you come from?" he said not lowering his guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:31 pm
"Well at the moment I just came from my bedroom, I was pretty sure that you saw me though. You seemed to be staring for a while." Allison smirked. "Any ways, what brought you to this neck of the woods? You are in vampire county after all."  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:34 pm
"Wait....I'm gonna leave....and your gonna stay....." Jiro said, lifting his gun and aiming it at her heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm
Allison just stared at Jiro, smiling. "I can tell by the way you are holding that gun that there are no bullets in it. Now, if you really wanted to leave, you never could. That doors only opens in, not out."  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:42 pm
"How come your not attacking me......" Jiro said getting his gun ready to whip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:47 am
Allsion just stared at Jiro. "Why does that really concern you? Be happy i'm letting you live. The only thing is that you can never leave this place or else I will kill you." Allison warned.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:46 am
Jiro sighed. "Why do you want me here?" he said staring at her. She seemed to glow in the darkness of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:50 am
"Well, even a vampire wants somebody to talk to sometimes." Allison said, tilting her head to the side and staring at Jiro.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:52 am
"Hmph. I have no doubts that you will try to kill me....." Jiro stared at her. "I wont beg for my life. Go ahead if you plan on killing me. Oh and...you asked who I was before...Jiro Anezaki at your service." he said bowing.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff