Europe
  Asia
  Africa
  Austrailia
View Results

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:30 pm
MyMiniCity Thread

I've noticed that we have threads to click dragons, valenths, pokeplushies, flyffables, dinos, and the other stuff, but we don't have one for these long forgotten minicites!
So I guess I'll just start one here (and probably copy paste most of it from scub's thread)

You can click each 1 once per day.

First link: Population
Second link: Industry
Third Link: Transport
Fourth Link: Security

Don't know which to pick? Stats are posted in the third post. Please look to the third post before you click so that the cities stay in balance.

Scubaso: Scubasoville [x] [x] [x]
bd004: Bd004ville [x] [x] [x] [x]
Kimmiora: Kimmiville [x] [x] [x]
-Mizuki Ayu-: Laydin [x] [x] [x]
Dragonrose94:Usagi no Tsuki [x] [x]
treebornkettlgrl: Träd-park [x] [x] [x]
Draconia: Draconiopolis[x] [x] [x]
Xx_KA_xX: xXKAXxburg [x] [x]
Im Your Lucid Nightmare: Eeeeepppp [x] [x]
Kayariy: Kayariy [x] [x] [x] [x]
Moze Lee: Nopolise[x]
Lormak: Axenheim[x]
Ichigo_kurosaki_09: Standfast[x]
Mikus Masterius: Treyasta[x] [x]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:33 pm
MyMiniCity Rules

Taken from Scub's thread...

Quote:
1. <=50 inhabitants and everything is "free."
2. >50 inhabitants and you need jobs to support. You do this by having visitors click /ind. Each "ind"ustry click supports 3 more inhabitants. too much unemployment and people will leave your city. if there are too many jobs and not enough people, factories will close. so, you do need to balance.
3. >100 inhabitants and you need to improve the roads. use: /tra. if traffic congestion gets too bad, people will leave your city. i didn't find any negative effects from too many traffic improvements... 1 tra click will support 5 new inhabitants (you'd still need the 2 ind clicks to provide jobs for them)
4. >300 inhabitants and you have to start worrying about security. 1 sec click supports 4 inhabitants above 300 (again, not including traffic and jobs). again, could not find any negative repercussions for too many sec clicks.
5. >500 and you have to worry about pollution. the pollution equation is much more complicated as it takes into account inhabitants and industry and maybe even traffic. lots and lots of env clicks is a good thing. for lots, you can even get "flowers" posted on your city sign.
6. >1000 and you can build "businesses" which provides jobs, but not as much pollution as industry. when someone gets close to 1000 inhabitants, i'll look into this further.

mintsie_ii

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:34 pm
Stats
EDIT: I'm taking the advice (and request) of Kayariy, and using /xml since my parents have been dragging me on unexpected boring trips. stare /xml will show you the stats of the cities so i won't have to constantly change the stats here.

Scubasoville: [x]
Bd004ville: [x]
Kimmiville: [x]
Laydin: [x]
Usagi no Tsuki: [x]
Träd Park: [x]
Draconiopolis: [x]
xXKAXxburg: [x]
Eeeeepppp: [x]
Kayariy: [x]
Nopolise: [x]
Axenheim: [x]
Standfast: [x]
Treyasta: [x]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 pm
You should post up all the different links. Like I have population, transport, industry and will be getting security soon. Just put them all right next to each other and we can choose what we want to do each day.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:26 pm
cool, thanks for the tip bd!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:58 am
sweatdrop I haven't been checking on my minicity since the dragons came back. sweatdrop Wow, it has grown quite a bit and I did lose a couple of inhabitants due to Unemployment.... xd Thanks for posting the links so I can fix the problem, Draconia. biggrin 3nodding  

Kimmiora
Crew

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm
Oh, and if anyone is curious the rollover time is 6pm eastern time for when you can click on a city and have it count for you again. The site that hosts the mini cities is in France or something close to there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:42 am
Kimmiora
sweatdrop I haven't been checking on my minicity since the dragons came back. sweatdrop Wow, it has grown quite a bit and I did lose a couple of inhabitants due to Unemployment.... xd Thanks for posting the links so I can fix the problem, Draconia. biggrin 3nodding

no prob. like i said, minicities were only a distraction when the dragcave was down for that long period of time.  

mintsie_ii

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 am
mine's kayariy.myminicity.com/xml
the /xml lets people see what my poor city is in need of.... I'm ALMOST at 300 but people keep visiting and giving population instead of industry and transport  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:06 am
Kayariy
mine's kayariy.myminicity.com/xml
the /xml lets people see what my poor city is in need of.... I'm ALMOST at 300 but people keep visiting and giving population instead of industry and transport

okay, i'll add it to everyone elses. thanks Kaya!  

mintsie_ii

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:26 pm
>_< please use /xml  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:19 am
M o z e L e e 7

heart Alright, so here's the scoop! heart
I have all sorts of things going on and I need your help if you wouldn't mind!
First on the list: Please click on my dragon eggs so they will hatch and not die!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feel free to adopt your own dragon eggs!
Next on the list: Visit my "to be" city Nopolise! The more clicks I get the faster my city grows! Again, feel free to start your own!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi, Moze! We have your dragons in the Incubator. I'm moving this to the Mini-Cities post so folks can meet you there too. biggrin ~ Willa  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

mintsie_ii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:37 am
Willa-Wisp
M o z e L e e 7

heart Alright, so here's the scoop! heart
I have all sorts of things going on and I need your help if you wouldn't mind!
First on the list: Please click on my dragon eggs so they will hatch and not die!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feel free to adopt your own dragon eggs!
Next on the list: Visit my "to be" city Nopolise! The more clicks I get the faster my city grows! Again, feel free to start your own!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi, Moze! We have your dragons in the Incubator. I'm moving this to the Mini-Cities post so folks can meet you there too. biggrin ~ Willa

added her to the list. thanks willa and moze!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:37 pm
http://nopolise.myminicity.com/  

M o z e L e e 7

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Lormak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:26 pm
it won't let me make a city...  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]