If I look at Stephenie long enough, she kind of... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:41 am
Looks like the Bella I pictured in my head. Skinnier, a little bit thinner lips, and less make-up. And BAM, she kind of looks like my Bella.

Haha, and it's REALLY irionic, too. I mean it's the author of the book. It'd be way more funnier if she acted like Bella. But Stephenie said some where that she more like Edward.

I guess you could smoosh a little bit of some other things that would make her look like my Bella. But she just has that thing..

Is there anyone that looks like your Bella?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:33 am
Lol, yeah, I've been wondering for a while if Meyer based Bella's looks off of her, I mean, she looks very much like an older Bella.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:14 am
I thought the same thing! i just thought i was going mad though. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:28 am
Pubic Genital Lice
Looks like the Bella I pictured in my head. Skinnier, a little bit thinner lips, and less make-up. And BAM, she kind of looks like my Bella.

Haha, and it's REALLY irionic, too. I mean it's the author of the book. It'd be way more funnier if she acted like Bella. But Stephenie said some where that she more like Edward.

I guess you could smoosh a little bit of some other things that would make her look like my Bella. But she just has that thing..

Actually, by the picture in your sig, you kinda look like Bella to me. I hope you don't take offense to that or anything. It's just how I imagined she would look in the book. You fit the same descriptions a bit.

Originally, Stephanie Meyer imagined Bella to look like Emily Hammond, which really does indicate that she saw herself in Bella somewhat. Not too much personality wise, but she had to have some kind of description for our dearly beloved female protagonist, does she not?  

T0m03

llamazrokmysox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:42 am
Yeah...I can see it...she looks MUCH more like Bella than Kristen does...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:43 am
I Am SO Oatmeal
Lol, yeah, I've been wondering for a while if Meyer based Bella's looks off of her, I mean, she looks very much like an older Bella.

That's some thing to ponder. But I don't think she did.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 am
Aradia Helevorn
I thought the same thing! i just thought i was going mad though. lol.

Now you don't need to feel so alone. :]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:46 am
T0m03
Pubic Genital Lice

Actually, by the picture in your sig, you kinda look like Bella to me. I hope you don't take offense to that or anything. It's just how I imagined she would look in the book. You fit the same descriptions a bit.

Originally, Stephanie Meyer imagined Bella to look like Emily Hammond, which really does indicate that she saw herself in Bella somewhat. Not too much personality wise, but she had to have some kind of description for our dearly beloved female protagonist, does she not?

Haha, no, I won't take ANY offense to that at all. It was really nice reading it, I read it twice. redface

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 am
T0m03

Whos Emily Hammond?
I tried looking her up....but nothing.
Is she an actress or just another character from another book?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:49 pm
Yeah, Stephenie kind of does look more like the Bella I pictured. I never imagined bella wearing make-up.  

ADreamForTheDead

7,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 pm
She said she didn't base Bella off herself, but if you read Bella's description on her site...Bella is dangerously resembles Stephenie. A few differences but pretty much the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 pm
lol Authors always base the people they write about on themselves, even if they dont mean too.

and stephenie meyer is one of the few 'pretty' writers ive read lol weird.  

celestialheiress

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:02 pm
My bella in my head looked like Kristen Stewart and Evan Rachel Woods with brown hair, combined. Haha. I don't know why, but for some reason..when Bella was described as pale, brunette, and skinny thats just what I pictured.

http://i36.tinypic.com/34xg5lf.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:37 pm
Jellycones
My bella in my head looked like Kristen Stewart and Evan Rachel Woods with brown hair, combined. Haha. I don't know why, but for some reason..when Bella was described as pale, brunette, and skinny thats just what I pictured.

Yeah I can sorta picture Evan Rachel Woods as bella. But the way she acts just doesn't do it for me, you know? But wow. In what movie did she die her hair brown?  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 pm
Evil_Dark_Kitty
Jellycones

Yeah I can sorta picture Evan Rachel Woods as bella. But the way she acts just doesn't do it for me, you know? But wow. In what movie did she die her hair brown?
King of California. And yeah, i agree with the personality :]  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces