Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:03 am
Story: 20 Years after the events of Naruto Shippuden, the old Chuunin 9, have all become Jounin. Now the New Genin teams are being trained by the Old Hero's of the Naruto Universe.

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Nickname:
Squad:
Sensai:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Sephiro Uchiha
Nickname: Jynx
Squad: 9
Sensai: Shikamaru Nara
Appearance:User Image
Bio:Younger brother of Keiji Uchiha, and Son of Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruna. Jynx is timid and tends not to insight violence like his older brother. Jynx is the squad captian in Team 9.

Name: Keiji Uchiha
Squad: 7
Sensai: Sasuke Uchiha
Appearance:User Image
Bio: General Ladies man, and heir to the Uchiha dynasty, Keiji is the man to be. His swagger is the cool kid with all the jutsu's and his status in the village is top notch as he is about to be promoted to Jounin. His attitude makes him the worst role model for his younger brother, Jynx.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:53 am
Name: Hunter Hyuga
Nickname: Kai
Squad:9
Sensai:shikimaru nara
Appearance: User Image
Bio:Naruto uzimaki and hinata hyuga are Hunter's parents he has no brothers or sister's and he is like naruto in persinality but has hinata's blood line and shyness when it comes to talking to the girl he likes.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:44 am
Name:Reiko Yuhi
Nickname: Rei
Squad: 9
Sensai: shikamaru nara
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Reiko is the daughter of Kurenai yuhi and Asuma sarutobi.She is really quiet and tends to talk a lot if you piss her off.She enjoys being with her team mates though, she only talks a lot with her team  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:51 pm
Name: Shira Nara
Squad: 7
Sensei: Sasuke Uchiha
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Daughter of Ino Yamanaka and Shikamaru Nara. Doesnt speak unless spoken to and does not act out. Has a very high i.q., but unlike her father's personality, she throws all of her effort into her work and training.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:41 pm
[4 is enough, 5 including me being 2 people.]

Keiji walked through the training grounds with his brother, Jynx as they spoke normally while walking to squad practice. "So, little brother found a girlfriend yet???" Keiji asked, gently hitting his brother's right arm. "No, its hard to be like you." Jynx blushed, he liked the girl in his squad but was too afraid to admit it. "Well your exactly like me for the moment, even though I do find your sensai's daughter 'Sexy'." Keiji smirked as they approach Shikamaru. "I'll pretend as though I didn't here that." Shikamaru squinted his eyes at Keiji as he walked away from the squad 9 training grounds.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:50 pm
Hunter jumped into the training grounds and said " I'm ready for practice." Hunter stared at Keiji and said "watch what you say about Shira because it might just be the last thing you say for life got it?" he said in a angry way.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:56 pm
Shira tied her headband around her neck and walked out of her appartment door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:02 pm
*humph* "Please." Keiji walked away waving goodbye to his younger brother. "Hunter, he's going to kick your a** sooner or later because you always try and stop him from getting with beautiful girls. It didn't happen last time, it won't work this time." Jynx sat down on the ground and laid back. "Seems as though your brother is the 'Ladies Man' of the Village, huh, Sephiro. If he tries his luck on my daughter I'll try my wife's 16-hit combo on his face." Shikamaru liked to play with his students. "As soon as Reiko gets here we train, the technique I'm teaching her is vital to your teamwork at the Chuunin Exams." Shikamaru leaned against a nearby tree and closed his eyes.  

Baby Jynx

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:06 pm
Shira headed to her own private training area that she had found. She walked around the area, marking places to target. She took out several kunai as she jumped into the air, throwing each and every one of them, each blade hitting its target dead center.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:07 pm
Name: Seirah Inuzuka
Squad: 8
Sensei: Shino Aburame
Appearnce: User Image
Bio: Seirah is the daughter of Kiba and an unnamed Konoha girl. She's a lot like her father (ie works with a dog, has very accute senses (which makes her a good tracker), a bit of a fighter, strong) and hates to give up. Unlike her father, she's a decient taction(sp?) and stratigist(sp?). Slow to anger, but once she's mad, look out!!!

((If Kiba married someone or dated someone in Shippuden, please let me know so that I can alter my character's bio.))  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:10 pm
"The only reason i hate your brother is uh never mind." Hunter knew if he finished that sentenced he would tell everyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Sasuke walked over to Shira's apartment and knocked on the door real hard.  

Baby Jynx

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:18 pm
Seirah streched and walked towards Ichiraku Ramen. "Kumorikenshi, you hungry girl?" she asked the wolfpup walking next to her. 'Arf!' was the resopnse she got. "Good, me too," she said with a grin, "Come on!" They took of running.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:20 pm
Shira picked up her thrown kunai and began to head towards the other training ground, which just happened to go past her appartment. She turned her head seeing sasuke at her door. "Neh sensei, i'm over here."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:26 pm
"You always do that, I think your avoiding practice so you won't have to deal with Keiji." Sasuke followed Shira.

"Go ahead and finish your sentence." Jynx demanded. Even though Hunter was the Hokage's son, he was the weakest out of the group, and therefor got constantly picked on by Jynx.

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff