Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Favorite Boss Battle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:58 pm
What was you're favorite boss battle in the .Hack games?
I liked the avatar battle when you fight Cubia. Even though it was hard, I liked how it was challenging unlike a lot of .Hack boss battles. Sure, I died a lot and got annoyed when Cubia constantly attacked, but I love how Haseo would talk during the battle and the new attack Skeith got was pretty awesome, not to mention Skeith looked a million times cooler. I thought it was so cool. :,D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:03 pm
The Cubia fight was actually pretty easy for me. Skeith's new form was pretty secksay though. redface

My favorite was probably... Magus, Macha, or Ovan in the second game. He was SO HARD, but I liked that because the boss fights were pretty easy in the games. I eventually leveled up to 80+ then pwned him in about four hits, but the many attempts before that were fun. :'D

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 pm
.hack//IMOQ [Remember, my files were glitched]
Macha: Saddest battle EVAR. I spent the first couple of minutes of the battle debating on whether or not to attack her, waiting on some scene that says "DON'T ATTACK." She was also the only boss who sang through most of their attacks.
Tarvos: This is where my glitched file came in. This was a fun battle because of all the strategy involved with alternating between attacking and healing. However, the strangest thing was happening in my file; BlackRose had 0023/0031 health. Though this doesn't sound like a lot, the actual numbers for low health would have been 23/31 heatlh. This means she actually had 10023/1031 health, which impossible on the game. Don't ask how it happened; I don't even know. Ironically enough, Tarvos ONLY used Cursed Death Play on BlackRose [about three times before the end of the battle]. Because this attack does an automatic 9999 damage, she was left with about 32 health.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:02 pm

I love how I kept losing to Bordeaux's spider D:

Puppetry

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:04 am
Puppetry

I love how I kept losing to Bordeaux's spider D:

That got me 2 no matter how I tried I could not find a way 2 not get hit by that spider web like thing she threw at me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:37 pm
The Azure Kite avatar battle I think was worse. It took me like 4397547697 tries to beat him. ]:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:06 pm
XxGrieverxX
The Azure Kite avatar battle I think was worse. It took me like 4397547697 tries to beat him. ]:

Rofl he was really kind 2 easy 4 me sep 4 datedrain that took me 2 trys -.- but the avatar fight was easy I just dumped a load of agro on his face every time he did that slam attack thing once I got out of the way of the attack of cours. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:58 am
Twilight-AlRex
XxGrieverxX

Rofl he was really kind 2 easy 4 me sep 4 datedrain that took me 2 trys -.- but the avatar fight was easy I just dumped a load of agro on his face every time he did that slam attack thing once I got out of the way of the attack of cours. blaugh

Wow D: It took me forever to actually be able to dodge some of his moves.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:38 am
Weird. I never got a Game Over in G.U.
The bosses were so easy, and the way the storyline went,
you really never had to train. You could dodge every attack
and the enemies PAUSED so you could Data Drain them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:02 am
Wull I phail. D:<
I got game overs, not as much as Infection-Quaratine though.
SO MANY GAME OVERS FROM OVAN. gonk

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Orthyog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:22 am
Hmm, I'd have to say coming back and fighting Skeith in .hackINFECTION, my first time around I was dumb enough not to bring a third party memeber, so he kinda owned me sad But I beat him the second time around cuz I brought along(god I forget like every name in the series) that one guy that u can get the katana for. The most memorable part of the whole battle is that whenever Skeith hit me, I'd just use a healing potion, and then he would hit me again and so the cycle would continue for a little bit!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:28 pm
xD You forgot to bring a third party member?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

sandgod09

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:45 am
My favorite is where you get to figth tri-egde he was pertty hard.beacuse I was berly doing damge to him and his avater was fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:10 pm
I actually had more fun fighting field bosses than story bosses.
But the story bosses were pretty fun.  

Shourai_Hachi

Orthyog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:36 pm
Yes I actually forgot to bring a third party memeber...sad huh? Even worse tho, in .hack//GU:Reminisce, I went to fight Ovan all alone!(Umm...recipe for suicide?) I was like level 80+, so that probably made me just a little too cocky...but yeah, funny thing is I beat him and his avatar without dying. Then again, if it wasn't for a certain glitch, I likely would have been screwed...especially against those damn orbs of his!  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff