Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukkeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:50 am
Yeah, she said there was a wedding between Edward and Bella. Whoo mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:20 am
I have a question. Didn't we already know that Bella and Edward were going to get married?  

eragonlover159

yukkeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:28 am
Were going to. I read that a lot of readers didn't know if they were or not. Something might've come up. I'm just stating what I read.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:02 am
well it was speculation, but now we know it is a definite!! yay!!  

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Princess Candy Apple

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:29 am
eragonlover159
I have a question. Didn't we already know that Bella and Edward were going to get married?

yeah we did but we thought it might get cancelled or something comes up and we also found out that the wedding happens really early in the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:32 pm
THANK GOD THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT GO TEAM EDWARD...........but now i wonder will Jacob imprint in this book?????

X-Freiheit93-X

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 pm
awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:35 pm
AGENT JAZ

I know! NO s**t! That was not a spoiler AT ALL! Only IDIOTIC Jacob fans would have thought they wouldn't get married (it's not that I dislike J, but I just think anyone who actually thought he'd end up with B has mental disabilities). Especially since the 1st chapter of BD is like 3 days away from the wedding, so OBVIOUSLY the wedding happens early on in the book. Grar. I is a lil disappointed sad  

Fide et Amore

yukkeh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:41 pm
PoopyBeep
AGENT JAZ

I know! NO s**t! That was not a spoiler AT ALL! Only IDIOTIC Jacob fans would have thought they wouldn't get married (it's not that I dislike J, but I just think anyone who actually thought he'd end up with B has mental disabilities). Especially since the 1st chapter of BD is like 3 days away from the wedding, so OBVIOUSLY the wedding happens early on in the book. Grar. I lil disappointed sad

Mhmmmmm.
It was a speculation - you can't really trust the fact that they're deff getting married since its loosely based on A Midsummer Night's Dream. Just stating what I read.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:45 pm
Dudes, but she also said in the spoiler that everyone gets a happy ending! did you not read that part? thats a good spoiler within itself because that means that EVERYONE gets a happy ending. so the "angel" that dies is probably someone bad. she does reffer all the vampires as angels (bella does) i was right! but that doesnt mean jacob isnt tryingn to kill her. the quote of the day today was seth," let her go, you'll hurt her." bingo, there is a chance that it is edward but a very SLIMMMMMM chance.

case closed, on to the next topic.  

breakingdawn25

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:13 pm
YAY!! GUYS!!! 3 MORE DAYS LEFT

5 FOR OTHERS!!!!!!!!

WE'RE ALMOST THERE rofl xd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:22 pm
Yeah, I was relieved when I found out.  

WineChan

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:17 pm
man! i wish i hadnt clicked on this! stupid temptations....oh well.....we all new it was going to happen anyway rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:04 am
YAY!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha, in yur face jacob!!  

xbitexmexhardx

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:35 pm
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
THANK GOD THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT GO TEAM EDWARD...........but now i wonder will Jacob imprint in this book?????

even though i want jacob to have a happy ending too, i don't think he will. I mean, it would be kind of cheezy. i mean, jacob is deeply in love with bella, then all of a sudden he falls in love with someone else?? not very likely...  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff