Reply ~General Series Discussion~
Manga!!!!! Out on the 29th Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

begichwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:06 pm
Yen Press is releasing their first manga Magazine featuring Maximum Ride and Soul Eater on the cover. It will be available at all retail stores on the 29th of July. ^_^
Maximum ride!
Soul Eater  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:18 pm
............................................................... manga is cool an all but i prefer books....  

Vengeance99

begichwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 pm
Bleah, what else am I supposed to read while I wait for the fifth to come out, Twilight? I already read every single book I want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:31 pm
ok what the heck is Twilight???!!!! oh and have you ever heard of the Redwall series.. they are great books and there's alot of em.. and the author writes a new one each year... oh by the way my avatar is finally human again!!!!  

Vengeance99

begichwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 pm
Twilight is a book about vampires and is being made into a movie. ^_^
I tried getting into the Redwall series before, but........ I'll try again.
Hooray for human-ness!
BUY MANGA!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:52 pm
.... yeah well the only people i hear talk about it is girls so i am not gonna read it... and the Redwall series is great!!!!!!!.. and i have a potion to change back into a vampire whenever i want too xd  

Vengeance99

Shiorins

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 pm
YAY!!!! manga maximum ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:32 pm
Okay, here's the scoop. I bought the magazine (There's a perverted comic in there, do not read Jack Frost O_O My eyes are scarred) And The manga is Awesome!!!!!!!! Ari looks so cute as a kid, but now he looks like a buffed out Wolverine. If you want just the graphic novel, you'll have to wait until next year, but it's worth the wait. XD I promise.

The illustrator isn't even american, Narae Lee only draws the art, and then a translator converts it to english, So she doesn't get to understand the sold version.  

begichwolf

Saebella

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:15 pm
I must admit I am very excited for this to come out!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:12 pm
I'm still have yet to get the 3rd issue of Yen Plus. I really need to remind myself to ask my mom to take my to Barnes and Noble.

So far, the manga's been awesome in the magazine, not just Maximum Ride. I'm already liking a couple of them especially Bamboo Blade. 4laugh

I'm still a tad bit iffy about Fang's illustration. rolleyes  

Mitsukai Sayuri

lift_94

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 pm
~wow! the max ride manga looks great so far in Yen Plus!!!!!!!!~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:32 pm
I just got #3!!! And Ella looks SOOO darn cute!!!! whee  

Mitsukai Sayuri

Shiorins

Excitable Friend

8,325 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:24 am
Vengeance99
.... yeah well the only people i hear talk about it is girls so i am not gonna read it... and the Redwall series is great!!!!!!!.. and i have a potion to change back into a vampire whenever i want too xd

boys read it!!!!!!! the guys in my class did!!!!! u would like it and ud be popular with the girls ^_-  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:04 pm
brewers6655
Vengeance99

boys read it!!!!!!! the guys in my class did!!!!! u would like it and ud be popular with the girls ^_-

true, I know a few who read it. And I agree, youll have a topic to talk to girls about, haha  

Saebella

Saebella

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:50 pm
I FINALLY baught the manga, and its pretty good so far, donst cover the whole first book though, whihc is nice becosue that way they dont have to edit out but so much. Fang looks kinda girly in it though, he has really long hair, it made me laugh. I would also like to state that I have Iggy's shoes- I squealed when i saw him wearing them xd  
~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff