Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
My opinion has changed about Balmung...and wut I'm posting? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Balmung or Wiseman?
  Balmung
  Wiseman
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:00 pm
I know. I say this all the time. I'm posting? Omg. Amazing. And then I say, "I'll keep up with the guild and post!!!" and it never happens. I'm going to try this time!!! Mostly because I want to talk to my beloved wifey-poo, BL. User Image

But anyway...

I'm replaying Infection - Quarantine and I'm on Outbreak right now..a while ago I watched the scene where Balmung gives you his member address and admits he's wrong about everything and assumed that Kite was bad and stuff...I kinda like him now. XD I still don't really like him as a party member though. I put him in my party anyway because I like his voice. :'9~ I think I'm sided with PPN that Balmung's better than Wiseman..NOT battlewise. Still, I don't really like Wiseman as a character. He's not a bad party member though..his voice is hot too, I'll admit.

Sooooo has anybody else changed their opinion about a character in .hack after replaying the games, rewatching a scene, or something? My opinion changed about Blackrose after replaying too..I don't really like her anymore. XD

Y/N, guild????

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:33 pm
Hmm. I used to hate Ovan until I played the third game and found out what he was really doing.
I still am not a big fan of Balmung. Wiseman is 10x cooler.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:10 am
Not really ^.^
I still Hate Terajima Ryoko and always will! >O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:50 am
Hmm... I hated Endrance and Alkaid at first. But as the games progressed, I got to like them a lot more as characters. :]
Oooh, and I absolutely detested Gardenia when Kite first met her. But after a while she became my favorite party member.

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:35 am
Wifeyyy <333 ILU and I miss talking~! (stupid colleges..)

Aniwai, back on topic! I couldn't stand Marlo when I had him in my party. I still hate his voice. But when I was playing aound in Q, he started to become cooler. So I was like "Yai."

<333 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:45 pm

I still think Balmung is elitist and mean :<

I used to like Ovan as an enigmatic character, I don't like it when he suddenly spazzes and starts screaming things.

Puppetry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:55 pm
Lol, I forgot about this thread.

@Greevur: Same. I still don't really like him as much as I would...(Ovan, not Wiseman) W/e, Balmung is cooler.

@YesterDaysNews: Awwww, why does everyone hate her so much!? I think she's adorable. heart

@Sanus Ex Machina: I still hate Endrance. XD; I didn't like Alkaid much either, but I love her to death now.
But I never disliked Gardenia. <3 I love her e-mails..

Sender: Gardenia
Subject: Cats

@Wifey: Me too!! I didn't like Marlo at first but now after replaying the games I like him and how he takes you to that area with all the treasure boxes and stuff. <3

@Kibby: XD Complete opposite for me. I hated him because he seemed like he was lying every .02 seconds and didn't seem very reliable to Haseo. ):

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:45 pm
Pi is the only character my opinion of changed over a course of time. I initially thought that she was demanding and pompous; but, she grew to be tollerable. ;]  

x-Rorein

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:14 pm
Aha, I had one of those "crash and burn" relationships. I thought Alkaid was slightly annoying, but still vaguely tolerable in "Rebirth." In "Reminisce," I wanted her to STFU and GTFO, and it's been that way ever since. :<

Attempting to get further in //QUARANTINE just reminds me how much I hate virus cores, too. emo I started liking Mistral, and then she never healed me, so... that went away.

I... I admittedly liked Sakaki a bit more when he turned out to be a crazy b***h. Ditto with Bordesexaux. And I started out indifferent to Sirius, even thinking he was a pompous douche. But now he's my favorite Icolo member. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 pm

I think I've said this before, but in the beginning, I really liked Atoli. Like, I gifted her and sent her cards and stuff, and gave her Haseo's affection more than the other characters. But then came the scene where she yells at Haseo for only hanging out with her because she looked like Shino, and I guess that was sort of true for me. I watched .hack//Roots right before playing G.U, and I missed Shino. Her PK scene was really touching ;;

Oh yeah xD But I did really like Atoli later on for being Atoli, rather than having the same character model as my favorite .hack//Roots character.

Puppetry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Puppetry

I think I've said this before, but in the beginning, I really liked Atoli. Like, I gifted her and sent her cards and stuff, and gave her Haseo's affection more than the other characters. But then came the scene where she yells at Haseo for only hanging out with her because she looked like Shino, and I guess that was sort of true for me. I watched .hack//Roots right before playing G.U, and I missed Shino. Her PK scene was really touching ;;

Oh yeah xD But I did really like Atoli later on for being Atoli, rather than having the same character model as my favorite .hack//Roots character.

That scene in Roots where Shino gets Pk'd and Haseo finds her and screams, scared the crud out of me. D: He sounded like he was dying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:01 pm
.....I played the GU games and absolutely hated Haseo...then I watched Roots and I started to respect him a little bit...just a little though....

But no mater how many tims I play through IMOQ/GU, I cannot find any good thought about Piros or Nuke.....My hatered for them burn hotter than a thousand suns....

I also had a love go to a slight dislike....one word....grunties......I miss the pig horse....

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:26 pm
Sauce-Kay

I still hate Endrance. XD;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 am
The Slate Scholar
Sauce-Kay

I still hate Endrance. XD;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I Second that evil monkey. How can you hate Endrance?  

Kamen Ride

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 am
Sauce tends to hate all the characters everyone likes and likes all the lame characters everyone hates.
IT'S JUST A SAUCE THING.

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces