Yes
  No
View Results

Deep_Night_Kill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:34 pm
Okay here are the rules
1) Keep It PG-13
2)post your character on here do NOT pm me
3)No wtf? OMG! lmao . do not chat speak!
4)AND HAVE FUN!

So fill this out and put it on here

Name;
Jutsu(or other):
BIO:
and any thing else you need to(my brains not working)

Try to be creativ! I don't care If you're like Sasuke , or Naruto , or Kakashi, And you can be IN THE AKATSUKI!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:39 pm
So here's my Info!
Name; Alice White
Looks:Long golden brown hair, bright blue eyes (You can put a picture If you want)
Jutsu(or other): I can use shadow's I kinda don't have chakra..tho
BIO: I was born on the street and I've only know the bad side of life, but only a year ago, a rich family took me in!

So thats how you would do It! biggrin
And I don't care you have you're signature on or off
(I have mine on!)  

Deep_Night_Kill

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:45 am
Name:Kurono
Looks: User Image(the girl in the black hair of course!!!)
Jutsu(or other): She summons a big snake.all other jutsus are unknown to people besides akatsuki.she carries a big scythe(which she changes every day)
BIO: Kurono is in akatsuki,she's known for a quick temper,She likes sasori though but he never realizes it so she's thinking of giving up.she has a hobby of going into villages without peins approval  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:22 am
You did it right, now we need some more people.... ninja  

Deep_Night_Kill

Deep_Night_Kill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:44 am
I should have another character, this one will be in the Akatsuki

Name; Syo
Looks:User Image
Jutsu(or other): She uses a sword and does Jutsu on that,
BIO: She was the thrid girl to join the akasuki(Konan,Kurono , then her)
NOt much to say, but I think we can start now!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:38 am
This looks cool ^^
User Image
Name: Sasumi Uchiha (Sasuke's cousin)
Skills: Potac Sharingan (Magic)
Jutsu: Anything fire type.
Bio: Kicked out of Leaf Village for father's wrong doing. Rank is ANBU.

I hope this is ok ^^'  

Sakuura Keiichi 225

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:07 pm
Name: Vixie (Vix) Yoshi
appearance: (like my avi)
bloodline: Yoshi clan
Skills: well her skill is not really a skill more like an "curse" maybe. she transforms into a Fox. This "trait" was passed down from her grandma, it only shows up every other generation. she transforms when she fights and can convience other animals to help. she is also good at jutsus.
Bio: she lives on her own in a 4 bedroom house (incase of friends). she works in a local pet store. When she was little she was given a pet fox that she later named Rose, for as this is a tradition for those who can transform in her family.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:29 am
Name:Nari Moriyama
appearance:short,black hair,dark brown eyes(put a picture if you want)
skills:she can control the elements at will.
bloodline:unknown
BIO:Nari has a rather wild and odd personality.Shes always either on missions or going to other villages to chat with her friends. She answers to noone(except the Hokage) and will take you down if nessisary.Shes always honed a crush on Gaara but she doubts VERY seriously that he even know she exsists so she tries to stay away,even if its rather hard.  

XxnightxmistressxX

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorakulan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:11 pm
I wanna join

Name:Hakuza
Looks:User Image
Jutsu/other: Water jutsu and ice jutsu. Has a kekeigenkai thing which is named Freezing ocean.
Bio: He is the son of Haku that was raised in secret by Zabuza before he died. He uses shuriken but can also summon a sword of ice to help out. He has also learned medical jutsu so he could be able to survive in the harsh land of waves realm. He leaves the land of waters at age 17, and is accepted into the hidden leaf village with naruto being his buddy.

[did i do it right?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:14 pm
[should we start doing something? i never rped bfor so i have no clue]  

Sorakulan

CMeHyper5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:22 pm
Ooh! Ooh! I wanna join! XD

Name: Akemi
Village: Konoha
Looks: short black hair with dark blue highlights and crystal blue eyes; wears short blue kimono, net arm warmers, and knee-high black boots
Weapons: Arrows and bow staff and two small white fans; white feathers circle around my weapons every time I attack
Jutsus: Mostly based on the powers I have from the celestial bodies
Bio:Belongs in the Yumiari clan. Born possessed by the spirit of the crane. Most people in clan avoids me, in fear that my "gifted" powers will become unstable. Summons crane for power as a last resort during battles.
Personality: Outgoing, optimistic, and fun all the time! My personality hides the inner sadness and emptiness I feel about being an outcast in my clan.

More info. on my bio will be revealed if we get further into this roleplay!

Who wants to start off the roleplay anyways? If no one wants to go then I'll start it off! ninja xd blaugh xp whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:49 pm
question question cry [i dont know what to do somebody do something]  

Sorakulan

CMeHyper5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:28 am
(I guess I'll start if no one wants to go!)

I began to take my morning stroll around the small village of my clan. The sky was a sharp perfect cloudless blue with the wind tangling in my short midnight black hair. The streaks of dark blue in my hair shines vibrantly in the sunlight. As I pass by people, they would stop and stare at me with distant eyes. A cluster of people that were standing in my way saw me coming and parted so I could get by.

"Why do they always avoid me? Why do they stare at me differently?" I couldn't resist thinking about those questions that fill my head every time with dread.

Two adults who kept their distance started to have a conversation about me. They were just loud enough for me to hear what they were saying.

"It's that girl, isn't it?" one man says.
"Yeah, the one who's possessed with that crane spirit," a woman says.
"I can't believe Emiko Yumiari committed suicide because of that girl. I guess I would have done it too if I had a child who's possessed."
"Ah, Emiko. She was a beautiful and kind friend. If only she didn't have that wretched child, then she would still be alive."
"First Isamu, now Emiko. I have a feeling someone's going to get killed next."
"Not someone. Maybe everyone. Even though that girl is suppose to be the clan's protection and weapon in battle, you'll never know when's the next time her powers will become unstable. She might turn against us. All of us..."

I broke into a run, past the man and woman, with my head down and eyes as if ready to overflow with tears.

"They say such harsh and horrible things about me!" I thought. "It's not my fault that my parents got killed because of me! It's not my fault I'm possessed! It's not my fault!"

As the thoughts keep playing over and over in my mind, I didn't realize that I was running out the entrance of the village and eventually collided with someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:00 am
*catch before you fall*
You ok, my bad. My mind was elsewhere. I was just getting back from my mission given to me from the hokage.

*looks deep into eyes*
You ok? you look very flustered.  

Sorakulan

CMeHyper5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:10 pm
"Oh, I-I'm ok," I say trying to force a smile to hide my sadness.

"Thanks for catching my fall. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I wasn't looking where I was going."

Trying to muster up as much enthusiasm as I can, I say," Hi, I'm Akemi by the way! What's your name?" *smiles kindly at him*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff