Is it just me or are the days getting longer??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Chase

Star Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm
I don't know if it is just me, but waiting for breaking dawn seems to be stretching the days out. The timer on the website says there are only three days left, but it seems so much longer than that. Does anybody else feel that way?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 pm
It's not just you. It's something we want with a fiery passion, and so it just seems like forever. mrgreen  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 pm
do what i do:
sleep a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:39 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
do what i do:
sleep a lot.
I have been! LOL, I have strep throat so I have to rest alot and the days are flying by. It's amazingly amazing! xD  

Jellycones

Star Chase

Star Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:22 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
It's not just you. It's something we want with a fiery passion, and so it just seems like forever. mrgreen

That's good! I'm glad it's not just me! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:25 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
do what i do:
sleep a lot.

lol good idea!  

Star Chase

Star Seeker

Star Chase

Star Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 pm
Jellycones
Your My Brand Of Heroin
do what i do:
sleep a lot.
I have been! LOL, I have strep throat so I have to rest alot and the days are flying by. It's amazingly amazing! xD

Oh wow that's good the days are flying by! I really hope you feel better, I really hate strep!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:52 pm
starchaser145
Jellycones
Your My Brand Of Heroin
do what i do:
sleep a lot.

Oh wow that's good the days are flying by! I really hope you feel better, I really hate strep!
aw, thanks. i hope i feel better too! If i'm not better by friday, I can't go to the breaking dawn release party. =| I'd cry. haha.  

Jellycones

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:54 pm
UGH!!! i know im going insane over here. I can't stop thinking about it and i have found myself just staring at the timer for long lenghts of time.......And you know what sucks i have to wait till next week till my copy comes in the mail crying Life sucks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Jellycones
starchaser145
Jellycones
Your My Brand Of Heroin
do what i do:
sleep a lot.

aw, thanks. i hope i feel better too! If i'm not better by friday, I can't go to the breaking dawn release party. =| I'd cry. haha.

shoot...i'd sneak out.
i'd raise hell before i missed
the midnight release party.

Dine with the Damned

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:00 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Jellycones
starchaser145
Jellycones
Your My Brand Of Heroin
do what i do:
sleep a lot.

shoot...i'd sneak out.
Same here, but I have respect for other people..and as long as it's still flared up, I'm contageous. eek I wouldn't want to give it to my friends, let alot random people at the release party. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:06 pm
Jellycones
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Jellycones
starchaser145
Jellycones
Your My Brand Of Heroin
do what i do:
sleep a lot.

shoot...i'd sneak out.
Same here, but I have respect for other people..and as long as it's still flared up, I'm contageous. eek I wouldn't want to give it to my friends, let alot random people at the release party. xD

haha... so considerate of you! sweatdrop  

Dine with the Damned

Star Chase

Star Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:04 am
Jellycones
starchaser145
Jellycones
Your My Brand Of Heroin
do what i do:
sleep a lot.

That's not good!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 am
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
UGH!!! i know im going insane over here. I can't stop thinking about it and i have found myself just staring at the timer for long lenghts of time.......And you know what sucks i have to wait till next week till my copy comes in the mail crying Life sucks

Ouch!  

Star Chase

Star Seeker

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:48 am
I think we're all pretty much plagued with B.D. countdownitis here! T____T

*glares at timer hysterically*

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash