Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
s**t, GUYS!! SPOILERS HAVE LEAKED OUT!!*this is spoiler free Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:04 pm
an update from hisgoldeneyes.com:

Bailey has informed me that she has seen a Breaking Dawn spoiler from the leaked Epilogue at the end of a YouTube video of Twilight Tuesday.

This is a warning for you guys! The spoilers are out on the internet now and are REAL, do not go to any website that you don't trust, or a website that doesn't have comments disabled. Also, steer clear of message boards, because spoilers can be in the titles of posts, so you would see one without meaning to.

Now, watch YouTube videos with caution. To be extra safe, don't watch videos from channels you haven't watched on before. Only watch videos from channels you know. BE CAREFUL!

can you believe this!??!?

now im terrified of going on youtube and seeing
the epiloque eek . its probably something about her
life in the future as a vampire. (just a guess)

ugh. people. stressed

apparently some bookstore sold the books early. scream
pssh... isnt that illegal?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:37 pm
ack! im gonna die!
i wanna read them, but i dont at the same time!
im going to have 2 lock myself in a broom closet just 2 be safe xp  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:37 pm
Oh crap, it's pre-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release all over again.

At least this time, I will try to supress my urge to know what happens in Breaking Dawn. Cause I did it for Hallows, and it really ******** up my day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:41 pm
lol, i was in a book store and saw the special edition "Eclipse" issues and i sat in the store for a half a hour in the back reading the first chapter to "Breaking Dawn"  

ADreamForTheDead

7,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:04 pm
It's most likely fake.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:12 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
It's most likely fake.

nope.

The spoilers are out on the internet now and are REAL....

they probably contacted stephenie and made
sure they were actual spiolers.

Dine with the Damned

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:36 pm
I hope Stephenie put a stop to it and pulled it off. That would be horrible otherwise!!!
Although, I will say I'm horribly tempted.
Oh, Friday can't come soon enough! Eek!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:58 pm
stareyed_in_LA
Oh crap, it's pre-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows release all over again.

At least this time, I will try to supress my urge to know what happens in Breaking Dawn. Cause I did it for Hallows, and it really ******** up my day.

Yeah... my friend texted me and went "Did you get to that part where...." She ALWAYS does that. It's her life's goal to ruin my life...  

Fide et Amore

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:39 pm
omfg, haha. i watched that video earlier.
and they made her take it down or something, because i found the video again and now there isn't a spoiler on it. idk how you can do that...but whatever.
if the spoiler is true, i'm going to seriously hunt that girl down and kill her. =|
it sounds really bizarre (don't worry, i won't say it here, or anywhere for that matter)
it's actually kind of funny, so like...then again, if it's in the book i'm going to literally "lmao".

stressed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:45 pm
Jellycones
and they made her take it down or something, because i found the video again and now there isn't a spoiler on it. idk how you can do that...but whatever.
if the spoiler is true, i'm going to seriously hunt that girl down and kill her. =|
it sounds really bizarre (don't worry, i won't say it here, or anywhere for that matter)
it's actually kind of funny, so like...then again, if it's in the book i'm going to literally "lmao".

stressed

Omg. Dude. Not to yell at you or anything, and I don't know what the spoiler is, still, and thanks for not posting it, but um. :/ You shouldn't have said that. It makes me nervous. :c neutral  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:03 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Jellycones

stressed

Omg. Dude. Not to yell at you or anything, and I don't know what the spoiler is, still, and thanks for not posting it, but um. :/ You shouldn't have said that. It makes me nervous. :c neutral
Don't be nervous! I'm almost sure it's not true due to things Stephenie has said in the past, OVER and over again. So, don't be nervous :]
And sorry, I said too much without saying anything haha. So I apologize.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:06 pm
Jellycones
Peach Tea Pocky
Jellycones

stressed

Don't be nervous! I'm almost sure it's not true due to things Stephenie has said in the past, OVER and over again. So, don't be nervous :]

I came off meanly, I didn't to mean it rudely, but I'm just super paranoid right now. Even the slightest tiny thing freaks me out. :< It's really fine it just freaks me out when people say that kind of stuff. :  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

mrstodayy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 pm
Ahhh! noooo, i'm so scared!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:12 pm
yeah im so paranoid-hyperactive-touchy-messed up its not even funny.....like i could blow up any second now.....so nervous and scared that this wont be everything it needs and should be......anyone with me? or am i just a complete tweek? phyco......i so spelled that wrong didnt i?  

Madilicious1995

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:18 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Jellycones
Peach Tea Pocky
Jellycones

stressed

I came off meanly, I didn't to mean it rudely, but I'm just super paranoid right now. Even the slightest tiny thing freaks me out. :< It's really fine it just freaks me out when people say that kind of stuff. :
Nah, you didn't come across meanly. (Atleast not to me) So no worries. I'm paranoid too.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff