Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG
  BREAKING DAWN OUT SATURDAT
  gold
View Results

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:15 pm
Carlisle: "I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."

DUDES OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop hyperventilating WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:16 pm
I really don't know. I was quite confused myself...  

Jellycones

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:25 pm
I'm going to take a guess here. Ok so we all know how vampires are supposed to be beautiful. They are beautiful because of the venom, it makes them beautiful when they change from human to vampire. But i'm guessing you would have to be some what pretty before you change in order to be that beautiful. So when Carlisle said that he might have meant that someone was so ugly that even vampire venom couldn't help them. But I could be wrong its just a theory.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:29 pm
^^^ Haha, that is kind of sad. xd  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:31 pm
Yeah, it really is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:15 pm
Breaking Dawn Excerpt
Quote:
"Sorry Bella, but you are so ugly that even immortality can't cure your hideous face. Sorry!" said Carlisle as he looked me in the eye. All of a sudden, my throat started aching and my eyes started tearing up. Dramatically, I ran away to cry in Edwards room.

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:18 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Breaking Dawn Excerpt
Quote:
"Sorry Bella, but you are so ugly that even immortality can't cure your hideous face. Sorry!" said Carlisle as he looked me in the eye. All of a sudden, my throat started aching and my eyes started tearing up. Dramatically, I ran away to cry in Edwards room.
rofl

Poor girl, she had hope to be gorgoues and now her dreams will be crushed forever...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:22 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Breaking Dawn Excerpt
Quote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl
i can't stop laughing omg thats so bad lol

X-Freiheit93-X

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:24 pm
Heh at least you guys like it. Oh noes, spoilers! I posted an excerpt from the boook! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:33 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Heh at least you guys like it. Oh noes, spoilers! I posted an excerpt from the boook! xd
Ooh. I'm telling on you! scream  

Jellycones

les lunettes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:40 pm
xD ... Nice theories, guys.

But when I read that (several times; I still don't even really get it) I think it's something that has to do with Bella's power.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:44 pm
Fiibii-chan

But when I read that (several times; I still don't even really get it) I think it's something that has to do with Bella's power.

That's also interesting I didn't think about that. I wonder what her power will be?...

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:55 pm
Fiibii-chan

That's also interesting I didn't think about that. I wonder what her power will be?...

You know maybe its not something bad like maybe shes still sensitive to blood, or just a total klutz.....i can see Bella as a vampire now just trippen over everything still lols

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:40 am
I was thinking it had something to do with...argh, it's hard to say right. What if Bella got sick? What if Edward thought the only way to save her was to turn her, and Carlisle said that?

Oo; It's just what popped into my head. Sounds like something a doctor would say.

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:43 am
I want to know her freaking power already!
That's the thing i want to know about the most. Followed by who the evil peoples in the book.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff