Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:15 am
BREAKING DAWN, FOO'. ARE. YOU. REDDAY?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:28 am
Oh biggrin my gosh, I'm sooooo excited! I'm actually going to pre order it tomorrow so i can get it the day it comes out. I can't wait to know what's going to happen next!

Correa-Heart

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:31 am
I have to actually wait till August 3 to read it so the wait is longer for me... stupid parents and their birthdays  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 am
Correa-Heart
Oh biggrin my gosh, I'm sooooo excited! I'm actually going to pre order it tomorrow so i can get it the day it comes out. I can't wait to know what's going to happen next!

When you pre-order over the internet they start shipping it on that day, so you won't be able to get it on the same day it comes out. It takes at least a couple buisness days for a web purchased item to arrive. So all in all you won't be able to read it the day it comes out, maybe like 4 days after it does. =/  

La Beaute

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:58 am
Hehehe...I'm cadging off of a friend. biggrin

I haven't bought the first three yet (my book fund is kinda...depleted...), so I don't want to buy Breaking Dawn yet (or I'll be ripping my hair out because I wanna read them all in succession over and over), so, until the fund is less depleted, I'm going to borrow it from my friend. She reads ridiculously fast, and should be done no more than two days after it comes out. So, I just have to avoid the guild until I read it XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:31 am
La Beaute
Correa-Heart

When you pre-order over the internet they start shipping it on that day, so you won't be able to get it on the same day it comes out. It takes at least a couple buisness days for a web purchased item to arrive. So all in all you won't be able to read it the day it comes out, maybe like 4 days after it does. =/

That's not necessarily true. My mom ordered the 7th HP book online, and I got it around 9 AM the day it came out (right when I woke up, too!)

Amazon usually gets books to you the day of the release.  

Fide et Amore

vivianna-a01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:36 am
Baaaaah I can't wait anymore!!
And then these quotes on Stephenie Meyer's website are driving me CRAZY because I keep trying to figure out what they mean!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 am
AHHHH IM GOING INSANE I CAN NOT WAIT TILL I READ IT!!!!!!!! I swear im talking to no one and staying up all nite till im done reading the book!!!!!!!!!! Worse part is you guys get it this Saturday i have to wait till Wednesday.....

X-Freiheit93-X

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 pm
AHHH I KNO
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PARTY...AND TO GET MY HANDS ON MY COPY OF BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOP WHOOP xd biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:52 pm
WHY OF COURSE I'M READY FOR IT. FA' SHO'.

cool

heartache in stereo

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:06 pm
I WANT IT.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:33 pm
Whos going to the release party
at there nearest bookstore?
3nodding  

_MissForeverTragic_

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:56 pm
I am! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:02 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
I am! biggrin
awesomeness!

are you gonna like go in costume?

and if so..how can you possibly go IN costume?
you know what i mean.
because i kinda sorta don't get that stare  

_MissForeverTragic_

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 pm
I was thinking about that. Everyone dresses in normal clothes (except the Volturi), how are people dressing up? Oo  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff