Submit

You have it?
  No
  YES YES YES YES!!!
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:37 pm
Stephenie Meyer:

After reading several blog comments and emails, I have realized that many of you are suffering from a disease known in the medical community as "B.D. Countdownitis." The main symptom is staring at the countdown on the right side of this page for several minutes at a time. Countdownitis patients seem to believe that by gazing intently at the milliseconds, the number of days remaining until the release of Breaking Dawn will miraculously decrease. One of the only known cures is finding something interesting to read on the Internet.

Are you suffering from countdownitis?

Cure: Do anything except looking at the countdown.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:42 pm
I've got it but not as much as some of my friends. It's Not like The YES YES YES or the no it's somewhere in between  

Landon Grey

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:51 pm
I'm suffering from it big time! I really really really just WANT Breaking Dawn so much...

I WANT IT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 pm
For sure. Hellz yeah I have it. But oh no- I'm not suffering a bit.
2 days 7 hours 24 minutes.  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

skipilicious913

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:51 pm
i can't catch it...
seriously...
i tried staring at the countdown but got bored instantly...
good luck to the rest of you...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:52 pm
Thanx, I'm gonna need it. xD  

WhiteStream

vivianna-a01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:10 pm
I had it. For a few minutes.
And then I got so frustrated that the milliseconds were moving faster than the minutes or the days.
That's the laws of... space and time for you, I suppose. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:28 pm
T'yeeeaaaaa!
Like.... Right now it's....
1 Day, 3 Hours, 32 Minutes and 41 Seconds!!
LIKE OMG!!
rofl 4laugh blaugh
I have not been able to think start for the past 2 weeks. Thing is, i've ordered the book on Amazon and i don't think it'll arrive until Monday. So I'll just be tapping and tapping and tapping my feet away over the weekend and getting like REALLY impatient and when the book finally arrives i'll like.... RIP IT OPEN and not stop reading until i've finished it. It's SO much better than Harry Potter!!
31 Minutes now. twisted

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:32 pm

I do, I admit it. Every few hours I'll be like OMFG!!!!!!! and then start squealing in my head. My friends are starting to get tired of me going "OMG, ONE MORE DAY!!!!!" Over and over again. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:36 pm
Haha.
I'm going to the party at Barnes and Noble Midnight party! It's a prom dress party..>_<
Andit was a surprise that August 2nd is not only when Breaking Dawn comes out, it's also my Birthday!!
I was shocked and fainted... sweatdrop

M e e G g y

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:08 pm
vivianna-a01
And then I got so frustrated that the milliseconds were moving faster than the minutes or the days.

Lol, me too! Those milliseconds gave me a headache! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:18 pm
Sporadic Image
Haha.
I'm going to the party at Barnes and Noble Midnight party! It's a prom dress party..>_<
Andit was a surprise that August 2nd is not only when Breaking Dawn comes out, it's also my Birthday!!
I was shocked and fainted... sweatdrop

Happy early b-day....anyway.....Lucky! That's like getting Edward for your b-day.  

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:21 pm
I am suffering from it bad xD
i keep reading the first 3 books over and over until it comes out. i'm starting to get on my mom's nerves because i've read them so much. I'm trying to time it right, so i finish eclipse again by the time that it is out XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:27 pm
My current state of mind:

Breaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more dayBreaking Dawn = 1 more day

IceKittyeKat

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:24 am
Dark_Legend94
vivianna-a01

Lol, me too! Those milliseconds gave me a headache! xd

Watch the milliseconds late at night after you loose most of your coherency, and it's actually rather entertaining.
It just moves so fast!

Oh Lord, I need to go to bed . . .  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas