Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
UR FAVE PART IN TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, OR ECLIPSE!? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theSouthernStoner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:00 pm
Mine i would say between in Twilight when Edward brings Bella to meet his family and when Bella is int he hospital from when James got her and they were talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:04 pm
My favourite part is the meadow scene when Edward "sparkles". But in Eclipse I like it when Bella punches Jacob! twisted  

Believe4life

theSouthernStoner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm
Believe4life
My favourite part is the meadow scene when Edward "sparkles". But in Eclipse I like it when Bella punches Jacob! twisted

yeah i seriously like how she punches Jacob!!! but hates how she broke her hand.... and i love the medow scene!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:14 pm
I just like the fact she had the guts to punch him. (even if it broke her hand), and I would have done the same thing! (though I must admit with my hands I could punch a human boy and probably break it!)  

Believe4life

theSouthernStoner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:29 am
Believe4life
I just like the fact she had the guts to punch him. (even if it broke her hand), and I would have done the same thing! (though I must admit with my hands I could punch a human boy and probably break it!)

I KNOW! which i would have punched him too. and i got into a fight with a guy....i won....my nose got broken but i won! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 am
I have to say my favorite part is is the scene in New Moon where Bella runs to Edward to save him and he thinks he's in heaven becouse he's with her.  

5thmarauder

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:36 am

I think two of my favorite parts in Twilight are:

Mike: So, did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?

It made me laugh so hard, every time I read it.

Then, when Edward's really happy in the meadow, talking about how easy it would be to kill her.

Edward: Not like you could run away from me. -runs around the meadow five times in a second- Not like you could fight me. -breaks a tree-

There was more, but I found it so freaking funny XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:20 am
Twilight

my favorite part in twilight
was when Edward took Bella to their
"clearing" and showed
her how he Sparkles in the sun.

New Moon

My favorite part in New Moon was
when Bella jumps off the cliff
and then she becomes peaceful underwater
because she can hear edwards voice
and she thinks she in heaven.

Eclipse

My favorite part in Eclipse was when bellas
rome or spain or whatever and she runs toward Edward
to stop him from revealing his secret to everybody
by walking into the sun without his shirt out.

mini jellybeans

theSouthernStoner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:44 am
J E L L Y B E A N `
Twilight

"clearing" and showed

New Moon

Eclipse

wat u put down for eclipse happened in New MOon. Remember? Edward was in Italy and about to step out in the sun so ppl would see he is a vampire and the Vultry vampire family would kill him because Alice told Edward she jumped off a cliff and she didnt know if she died and he thought she did so he didnt want to live without her so he was going to kill himself....i know my twilight books  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:49 am
Believer of God
J E L L Y B E A N `
Twilight

"clearing" and showed

New Moon

Eclipse

wat u put down for eclipse happened in New MOon. Remember? Edward was in Italy and about to step out in the sun so ppl would see he is a vampire and the Vultry vampire family would kill him because Alice told Edward she jumped off a cliff and she didnt know if she died and he thought she did so he didnt want to live without her so he was going to kill himself....i know my twilight books

Twilight
New Moon

Oh yeah..
lol i forgot sweatdrop

Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

mini jellybeans

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 pm
twilight:
1. when bella was about to get out of the car on her fist day of school and says " its not like anyones going to bite me."
i was like yeah as far as you know!
2. the meadow of course! who wouldnt love that!
3. when ....oh i think its in twilight but i cant remember....its like when theyre in his room and he like pounces on her! that was funny! and like so crazy sweet too...

new moon: that book was oober sad so i dont know how many good ones i have
1. when bella punched jake! that was hilarious!
2. when they were on the plane back form italy
3 when alice told edward that she needed a porsche

eclipse:
1. i loved how fiesty bella was in this book! shes always like trying to get it on and edwards like wtf? so when she was trying ot get him to get what she was saying about the one thing she wanted to do before the whole vampire transformation situation and hes like " Please get your clothes back on!"
2. when edward like ripped off victorias head.....i was like FINALLY! i bet when robert pattinson does the 3 rd movie hell love doing that!
3. when edward broke the flower off the bed...that was just funny!
4. when he proposed..if that was techinically proposing...but still it was so sweet....
so those are mine! i obviously have a lot! we should do things we hated next!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:31 pm
twilight
-when edward kisses her for the first time and she just jumps right into it
-when they eat lunch together for the first time (i think) and edward takes a bite of the pizza
- i love the whole book, its hard to pick just a few scenes -_-'
new moon[/]
-when bella hears edward's voice for the first time (the whole time, i was completely convinced that it WAS edward)
-when the two wolves (dont remember who...) made a bet over bella throwing up or not
eclipse
-the tent scene!!! i love what happens there, what jacob and edward are "talking"
- when bella throws herself at edward and he denies her ("please stop taking your shirt off." "why? do you wanna do it yourself?")
-when bella hears the werewolf legends

papershelf i c i c l e s

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:32 pm
Twilight.
My favorite part in Twilight is when Edward and Bella first kissed, and the romantic scene by the medow. I was hyperventilating...

New Moon.
OMG. This one was so depressing, but after a while I became Neutral. My favorite part is when Bella fell of the cliff and Alice came back...I was in shock the whole time. And when Edward said the only way she an become a vampire is for her to marry him.

Eclipse.
When Edward proposed to Bella and at the end when Edward killed Victoria and when Bella was somehow 'not frightened' of Edward.

Breaking Dawn.
Coming out soon! The quotes are killing me, I want it to come out already!!!
August 2nd is also my brithday...^_^;;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:40 pm
Madilicious1995
twilight:
1. when bella was about to get out of the car on her fist day of school and says " its not like anyones going to bite me."
3. when ....oh i think its in twilight but i cant remember....its like when theyre in his room and he like pounces on her! that was funny! and like so crazy sweet too...

eclipse:
1. i loved how fiesty bella was in this book! shes always like trying to get it on and edwards like wtf? so when she was trying ot get him to get what she was saying about the one thing she wanted to do before the whole vampire transformation situation and hes like " Please get your clothes back on!"
2. when edward like ripped off victorias head.....i was like FINALLY! i bet when robert pattinson does the 3 rd movie hell love doing that!
4. when he proposed..if that was techinically proposing...but still it was so sweet....

James pattison didnt write the twilight series.. that was Stenphenie Meyer  

theSouthernStoner

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:44 am
Believer of God
Madilicious1995
twilight:

eclipse:

James pattison didnt write the twilight series.. that was Stenphenie Meyer

Sorry hun,
First of all, what you were meant to say was Robert Pattinson.
Second, Robert Pattinson is the actor for Edward Cullen.
Thirdly, what Maddy meant was, when it's time to act out that scene, Robert Pattinson will have a lot of fun filming it.
And finally! Everyone here knows Stephenie Meyer wrote the Twilight series, that's why we are apoart of the "Twilight - - The Book, By Stephenie Meyer " Guild.

Sorry if i sounded a little bitchy. I tried to make it sound nice.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff