Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Rants and Raves Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngeredPoet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:06 am
Rants & Raves!! The place where you scream shout & b***h about the things that really piss you off!! What are you angry about right now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 am
I'm angry because my computer sucks! And I can barely listen to my music without it freaking out!  

Your Little Old Lady

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:03 pm
I'm pissed off because the Toolbar's not working, & that was a pretty big chunk of my Gaia income!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 am
Discrimination!! ARG!

So I go into Rally, & I don't say anything to anyone. I just hit the button & sit down out of the way until I win my prize.
Next thing I know, I'm surrounded by black people, & they're all insulting me. One told me I'm ugly, another was making jokes about 'ride 'em, cowboy." Has this happened to anyone else that got the species change?! It's really pissing me off!  

Meiglan

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 pm
Meiglan
Discrimination!! ARG!

So I go into Rally, & I don't say anything to anyone. I just hit the button & sit down out of the way until I win my prize.
Next thing I know, I'm surrounded by black people, & they're all insulting me. One told me I'm ugly, another was making jokes about 'ride 'em, cowboy." Has this happened to anyone else that got the species change?! It's really pissing me off!

You're right to be angry. Didn't they learn that this s**t is wrong during the civil rights movement? If it happens again, report their asses! It's against the rules & ToS of Gaia, not to mention how much it hurts to be discriminated against.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:51 pm
FaithBlack
Meiglan
Discrimination!! ARG!

You're right to be angry. Didn't they learn that this s**t is wrong during the civil rights movement? If it happens again, report their asses! It's against the rules & ToS of Gaia, not to mention how much it hurts to be discriminated against.

agreed. i woulda straight up cussed their asses out but it's not me and your probably smarter than me not to do that and get reported but still  

Angel Mioru

Gee Gee Jean

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:09 pm
I am mad that people keep calling me white even though I'm Mexican. Just because I have light skin doesn't mean that I'm not mexican.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:46 pm
I'm pissed about my job. I hate having to deal with kids who steal things and throw objects at me and then deal with their parents who don't see the issue.
I also hate the vote yes on prop 8 commercials. They aren't even giving accurate reasons why gay marriage shouldn't be legal! They should say what they mean. They want it to be illegal because of religious reasons >< I hate people like them. They remind of the chick who keeps posting on my profile and complaining about why they shouldn't have equal rights (feel free to view my profile and see my comments on her's). Don't start a fight with me if you aren't going to continue after I have successfully proven you wrong.  

Vajapocalypse

azi-maj

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:02 pm
i'm ticked off at my over demanding english teacher. I stayed up till 3:00am doing a stupid essay on the odyssey. and today i had to take tests in every one of my classes!!! even choir!! i miss 3 days last week because i was sick and now i'm drowning in work >_<...i hardly have enough time to do the stuff i like as it is crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:57 am
How I hate Government and Politics scream Life's better without them  

ianseanco

Arcane the Demon-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:12 pm
I hate not having a job.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:50 pm
I can't believe that I just dumped lasagna all over my foot. Lesson 1: Never eat lasagna in bed.  

Sly catty

xMoonCat

Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 am
i hate the fact i dont know how to drive and i'm already 18 years old sweatdrop
i wasted 200 dollars just so i can pass the classroom part and never come for the driving... -.-' i'm scared i'll crash  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 pm
bleedingraven320
i wasted 200 dollars just so i can pass the classroom part and never come for the driving... -.-' i'm scared i'll crash

I know the feeling. I'm 19, & I only have my permit. A permit that I never use, I might add.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

xMoonCat

Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:52 am
FaithBlack
bleedingraven320

I know the feeling. I'm 19, & I only have my permit. A permit that I never use, I might add.
LOL> its good to know i'm not the only one blaugh  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces