Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
EDWARD CULLEN IS FLAWLESS!!!!! or is he? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it even possible that edward has a single flaw?
  NO! HES PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!
View Results

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:06 pm
Do you think edward has like any issues at all? like any bad qualities? i personally doubt it but i was curious to hear what you had to say!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:14 pm
I don't think Edward is perfect.
Not my type of man.
Plus, he's so bipolar. xD "No, you can't be a vampire, Bella!", "Okay, fine I'll change you.", "No! I said you can't!, "Okay, fine." etc.
And he stalked Bella. Maybe that's endearing to others, but having a guy watch me while I was sleeping is not flattering. It's rather creepy.

Taru-chan`

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:14 pm
for starters, he has a really short temper...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:21 pm
Let's see....

1.) Two words....Anger Management

2.) Manipulative

3.) Totally doesn't fight fair (note all those times he dazzles bella... and not to mention the Jacob/Edward battle)

4.) Naturally selfish, but who isn't. He redeems himself by TRYING to do the right thing...

and that's all I can think of right now....There is definatly some flaws but he trys to be a good guy, which makes him "perfect" even though he's not.  

Aqua Anjel

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:56 pm
i absolutley agree!
although i dont quite mind the overprotectiveness...i actually think its sorta sweet but sometimes i wouldnt mind if he let me go be me.....and i think the whole anger thing is just becuase he loves her so much but i get what youre saying. and besides that the others make sense ......but is he really selfish? i meen he always offers to do things for her...like ALWAYS! always trying to buy her stuff and looking out for her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:18 pm
User Image
I think he's pretty far from perfect. He's short-tempered, manipulative, over-bearing, and controlling to me. But the way he loves her is adorable.

Also, I think it's a little creepy how he watches her sleep. I would never be able to sleep, knowing that someone was sitting there watching me. I know she didn't realize it most of the time, but still. Kind of freaky.
User Image

Angels_can_fly2

heartbroken_emogirlo8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:04 am
I totaly agree with you guys but I think it's also part of who he is. He grew up in a different time and even though he's been throught alot some of thoes things can't be changed. Idk but as long as Bella is happy then it doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:36 pm
Edward Cullen is AMAZING in fact I want him for Christmas. I think not being perfect is part of what makes him perfect*sighs longingly*  

FrenchHornQueen

Black_twilight910

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:23 am
Aqua Anjel
Let's see....

1.) Two words....Anger Management

2.) Manipulative

3.) Totally doesn't fight fair (note all those times he dazzles bella... and not to mention the Jacob/Edward battle)

4.) Naturally selfish, but who isn't. He redeems himself by TRYING to do the right thing...

and that's all I can think of right now....There is definitely some flaws but he trys to be a good guy, which makes him "perfect" even though he's not.

totally right! i love edward.... but he definitely is NOT perfect in the worlds of Hannah Montana (i cant believe im even quoting that idiot) nobody's perfect! (not even vampires cry )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Interesting... It's nice to know what you think I'm doing wrong, as I'm mostly either bombarded by fangirls claiming I'm perfect (and I openly admit I am far, far from it) or by Jacob fangirls. It's a rather nice change to see specific problematic points in my personality, to be quite honest.

...and I don't dazzle people on purpose you know. It's not my fault people seem to like men who sparkle in the sun. @_@  

A Dazzling Edward Cullen

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:35 am
fuh lawl iss.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:11 pm
FrenchHornQueen
Edward Cullen is AMAZING in fact I want him for Christmas. I think not being perfect is part of what makes him perfect*sighs longingly*

I asked for him AND Rob....I just can't help myself! Okay, now let's get started......Yes, he has a short temper.....but ALOT of people are short tempered.*Raises hand* I am one of those people. Of course he's manipulative, have you noticed that all of the Cullens are basically manipulative? That's because they HAVE to keep it secret that they're vampires! As for the 'watching Bella sleep'.....don't you think he's just trying to protect her from her because she's a 'danger magnet'? Because I would try to protect the person that I loved any way I possibly could too....if all the danger within a 5 mile radius just liked to come across their way that is. Let's just face it, some people think those are flaws.....but you gotta admit.....he's sexeh as HELL, and I'd take him in any day!  

Rancid Cupcakes

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:43 pm
well, let's just say he's a perfect imperfect boyfriend/partner/husband/slave/etc.
sweatdrop 3nodding heart heart heart heart  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces