Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

China sucks
  You suck
  No he sucks 8==>
View Results

diseased robot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:23 pm
Why does it seem CNN or NBC make china look like s**t all i hear from them is how china makes s**t things and how they ignore basic human rights, yeah sure they ignore human basic rights but their central government is only 60 years old and notice i said central government not the entire nation i mean the communist party  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:11 pm
dont forget the air! i can never forget the air. gonk  

exploding-waffles

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:46 am
Dude, China fails... They've been oppressing the Tibetans for decades... not counting the level of government intimidation toward its own people.

Not saying grand ol USA has it right... But China sure as hell aint the bright shining model of human rights.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:29 pm
At one point in this Tibet thing, didn't they block a ton of websites from their country?  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:28 am
OberFeldwebel
At one point in this Tibet thing, didn't they block a ton of websites from their country?
Go to images.google.com. Search "Tienanmen Square".
Go to images.google.cn. Search the same. Notice the disparity. There's no pictures of the protest at Tienanmen square shown on Google China. That filter has always existed. They censor a lot of s**t.

Okay, what the ********? I just searched this myself to double check, and the goddamn chinks have made a liar out of me! I swear it used to work. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:47 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Go to images.google.cn. Search the same. Notice the disparity. There's no pictures of the protest at Tienanmen square shown on Google China. That filter has always existed. They censor a lot of s**t.

Okay, what the ********? I just searched this myself to double check, and the goddamn chinks have made a liar out of me! I swear it used to work. sweatdrop

Yeah, they must have eased off on the blocking.
... or they got craftier.
Maybe google.cn checks the user's IP address and if it doesn't fall inside of China, it doesn't get hindered by the wall. ninja

He got smashed by the tank right?  

OberFeldwebel

diseased robot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:52 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Maybe google.cn checks the user's IP address and if it doesn't fall inside of China, it doesn't get hindered by the wall. ninja

no i think some bystanders got him out of the way

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:14 pm
china sucks, the olympics suck, i dont give a rats flying a**

in fact i hate the olympics, its because of them atlanta got so much traffic and problems and yuppies moving here after 1996........yuck  

tokarov

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:58 pm
china used to, but google pretty much told them to ******** off.
but in between pollution, tibet, web faggotry, and their giant security system, china kinda sucks.
on a recent note, i saw a "made in mexico" sticker today.
scared the s**t out of me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:34 pm
tokarov
china sucks, the olympics suck, i dont give a rats flying a**

in fact i hate the olympics, its because of them atlanta got so much traffic and problems and yuppies moving here after 1996........yuck

That does suck, but you must love the female volley ball. ... I do. stare

But the yuppies and excess traffic suck too much for any of that.  

OberFeldwebel

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:34 am
anyone hear about the new protests in China?

evidently, the officials overseeing the "modernization" of China (for the Olympics) Evicted, and Demo'd a whole block of residential buildings.

So they could build a strip mall section, for Nike, Starbucks, etc etc...

All for aesthetics... So China is more, "modern" and accommodating to Olympic tourists.

The people we protesting because they were evicted... and not compensated properly so they could buy homes elsewhere... Some were even taken away, and detained by people who were not the police, or government officers. They were taken away by the Block leaders, or Neighborhood committees. The actual police did not interfere with them.

Grand ol' times in China these days... anyone else still ok with the Olympics, being a symbol of unity, and peace... being held in a country that has no idea of social unity, or peace.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:30 pm
I heard stuff about shops or, certain shops, refusing to serve minority Olympians.
I wonder why. rolleyes  

OberFeldwebel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:39 pm
Crash Maniac
anyone else still ok with the Olympics, being a symbol of unity, and peace... being held in a country that has no idea of social unity, or peace.

i think it is a GRAND idea. Nothing says, "Modernised" than complete control over your people!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:09 pm
the whales are now second to china in nuke order.  

exploding-waffles

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:39 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

"He"?  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas