Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I Declare Team Jasper! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XStolen-LuggageX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:52 pm
Am I the only one who sees more in Jasper than most? I mean, his relationship with Alice is like the most beautiful one of all of them! I know it's easier to think of Edward and Bella's, but in New Moon when Alice sees Jasper at the airport and they just stare into each other eyes. I mean, I want a guy who could connect like that!
Plus, he seems really, really sweet when he isn't trying to eat Bella. And Jackson Rathbone(actor for jasper in the movie) is super, super GORGEOUS!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:03 pm
I agree with you when you say that it is easier to see Bella and Edward's relationship. And like the only time you can truly see the depth between him and Alice is at the airport.

But the way Stephenie descibed that scenes is how she describes between Sam and Emily.

So I don't feel much except the occasional snippet when Alice talks about Jasper.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

FrenchHornQueen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:28 pm
Hey don't get me wrong I LOVE Jasper and all but im sticking with team edward... anything els is treason really.
Dispite the fact Jackson Rathbone is really hot  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:45 pm
i think alice and jasper are more intense....
bella and edward have sparks, but alice and jasper have electricity!!!

xd 3nodding blaugh  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

xnotxperfectx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:55 am
Give me envy, give malice, give me your attention...

FINALLY! SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!
I love Jasper dearly, and I actually declaired my self Team JAsper last night at the release party. Pretty sweet. But not the point.
The relationship he has with Alice IS straight up amazing. Think of all they've been through. Great team.
But anyways, I love his personality and he is not perfect which I love, and you can see him trying so hard at everything he does. And though sometimes he talks with out thinking he's pretty smart.
So I'm totally on the TEAM JASPER express.
I love all the Cullens, just Jasper is my favorite character.
I don't really like the actor. I really wanna brush his hair, but whatever. Y'all have your rights.

...Give me envy, give me malice, baby give me a break

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:10 am
I am so with you on that!
GO Team JASPER!  

Aqua Anjel

Jasper Hales love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:27 am
OMJH at the party last night I was my own team!!! Every one else was team Edward or team Jacob.... and I was Team Jasper!!! I have always been team Jasper and I always will be!

Some girl last night from team Jacob came up to me, ((I won the costume contest dressed as Alice so she wanted to talk)) she asked what team I was on and I told her Jasper and she raised an eye brow and said "SO your team crazy blood thirsty vampire who tried to kill bella?" I smiled and said yep and she just walked away!!! lol it was funny!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:02 pm
Aqua Anjel
I am so with you on that!
GO Team JASPER!

w00t!!  

Images of broken light

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:11 pm
XStolen-LuggageX
Am I the only one who sees more in Jasper than most? I mean, his relationship with Alice is like the most beautiful one of all of them! I know it's easier to think of Edward and Bella's, but in New Moon when Alice sees Jasper at the airport and they just stare into each other eyes. I mean, I want a guy who could connect like that!
Plus, he seems really, really sweet when he isn't trying to eat Bella. And Jackson Rathbone(actor for jasper in the movie) is super, super GORGEOUS!

yes. alice and jasper have a very special
relationship. but i wouldnt say it was the most special.

Q. Ok so we know that Alice and Jasper are very close, so I was wondering how close are Emmett and Rosalie, and Carlisle and Esme? Out of the three couples which one has the closest relationship?

A. This is an apples to oranges question, because their relationships are so different. Rosalie and Emmett’s might be seen as the most superficial in a way, because their relationship is so intensely physical. But they are entirely committed to each other, so that’s hardly superficial… Esme and Carlisle have the most spiritual relationship, for lack of a better word. Their relationship is on another plane from Rosalie and Emmett’s. And then Alice and Jasper’s is the most…mystical. They just ARE together, and have been from before they even met. They are not complete without each other–and never were. That’s what makes them different from the other couples, the "never were." They were already not-whole before they met, waiting for each other.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:51 pm
SSSQEEEEEEEEEEEEK ! i love JASPER! i've always been on his team ! WO HO! .. he doesnt get enough mentioning in the book ...Y_Y  

sky-lights

Cherished Strawberries

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:21 pm
Hell yeah! I have Jasper from book one! He is so amazing, and I love how smart he is as well as his special ability. *sigh* if only he were real, and not already taken. I suppose if I did try to steal him, alice would see me. sweatdrop Anyways, I agree, he needs more mention in the books; his character is just so flat when you don't just put him together in your mind. Even Emmett gets more attention and detail than Jasper, and Jasper's had a rougher time of being a vampire. Although, I can't say much for the kid who attempts to play him in the movie; he doesn't fit my image of Jasper even one tiny bit. If he was at least a teensy bit more like Jasper, it wouldn't be so bad but... Oh, I do hope the movie's good... crying *in mourning for the inevitable destroying of a pale book in the process to make a movie* Yes, I said it. The books are pale. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:40 pm
Jasper Hales love
OMJH at the party last night I was my own team!!! Every one else was team Edward or team Jacob.... and I was Team Jasper!!! I have always been team Jasper and I always will be!

Some girl last night from team Jacob came up to me, ((I won the costume contest dressed as Alice so she wanted to talk)) she asked what team I was on and I told her Jasper and she raised an eye brow and said "SO your team crazy blood thirsty vampire who tried to kill bella?" I smiled and said yep and she just walked away!!! lol it was funny!
Okay that is freakin awesome XD

User Image  

Korelia

Lazy Lunatic

15,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:21 pm
TEAM JASPER!!!
their should be a Jasper point of view!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:40 pm
Team Jasper is made of win <3. I love Jasper. *sigh* He is not mentioned in the series nearly enough. I wish that there was a book from Jasper and Alice's points of view. That would be amazing!  

Arwen_Evenstar07

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:12 am
Arwen_Evenstar07
Team Jasper is made of win <3. I love Jasper. *sigh* He is not mentioned in the series nearly enough. I wish that there was a book from Jasper and Alice's points of view. That would be amazing!

if there was, it would be hard to write.. since both of them have amazing powers! 3nodding
alice and jasper forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3nodding 3nodding blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces