Man Decapitated on a Bux Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Royal Ace of Durem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:00 am
sad...sad world we live in, sad to know that there are people like him out there, another sad thing was that none of the people on the bus helped the young kid....
I'm taking Criminal Justice as my major and I would gladly risk my life to save that kid..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:04 am
Bux.. Oh bus...
Was it a man or a boy?

Either way, someone getting his head lopped off... well, there really isn't any helping...

Mind finding the news article on that?

Siberian Giant

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:25 am
Ehhh, did I miss something?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:40 am
It's all over everywhere...

Just Google "bus decapitation" and you can find all the information...

The guy that got hacked up was 20...

He got stabbed repeatedly (50 or 60 times according to one witness) until everyone had left the bus...

He only got his head cut off later...

So yeah...It's pretty shitty that there were 37 other people on the bus and not one of them even bothered to think about kicking the guy in the face...

Sure, he had a knife...But he can't stab 37 people at once...Can he?
neutral  

Elendil Telperien

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 am
Jeez!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 am
thats so sad.... *shakes head*

what a horrible world we live in....*sigh*  

[Vertically.Challenged]

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:53 pm
Well, if you were on the bus, and you were watching someone get stabbed.. you had a few options..

1) stay still and pray he doesn't try to kill YOU
2) try to help and get hurt
3) stare because you're in shock at actually SEEING violence like that
4) "leave the bus" like everyone else

I mean, personally, I'm small, so even if I DID try to do something, I'd be effin` useless. Hence why I want a tazer or something so I can be ARMED..for the most part.
I want to pack heat...but thats too dangerous.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:44 pm
I think if I saw that happening I'd be too much in shock. I'd probably think I was having some really crazy, vivid dream. But it's sad that even with such a big group, people just kept their heads down. Kind of like this episode of Law and Order SVU, where this girl got raped in public on the subway, and people just ignored it. It was very sad.  

Jasmine Perishing

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Jasmine Perishing
I think if I saw that happening I'd be too much in shock. I'd probably think I was having some really crazy, vivid dream. But it's sad that even with such a big group, people just kept their heads down. Kind of like this episode of Law and Order SVU, where this girl got raped in public on the subway, and people just ignored it. It was very sad.
That's the episode with Nicole Sullivan. : D I remember it.

But yeah... It's like that one instance when an elderly man got hit by a car.. and NO ONE stopped to help him, or even call the police.
The police got there quite some time afterwords...

It's bullshit.

I mean, granted I'd be frightened, but if one person initiated the retaliation, more people might get the idea "hey, maybe we CAN do something to help."

It's because people have the STUPID idea that someone else will help/save that person.

You know what they taught me in my CERT class? if you need help, you need to single the person out and order them to. Instead of saying "Someone call the police!" You look up and say "YOU call the police."
It's so s**t gets done and people won't get the idea of someone else being the one to call/help...
/rant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:55 pm
crazy_mongoose
Jasmine Perishing
That's the episode with Nicole Sullivan. : D I remember it.

But yeah... It's like that one instance when an elderly man got hit by a car.. and NO ONE stopped to help him, or even call the police.
The police got there quite some time afterwords...

It's bullshit.

I mean, granted I'd be frightened, but if one person initiated the retaliation, more people might get the idea "hey, maybe we CAN do something to help."

It's because people have the STUPID idea that someone else will help/save that person.

You know what they taught me in my CERT class? if you need help, you need to single the person out and order them to. Instead of saying "Someone call the police!" You look up and say "YOU call the police."
It's so s**t gets done and people won't get the idea of someone else being the one to call/help...
/rant

Aye. People just feel that somebody will do it so nobody does. We need more Batmans in this world.

I love SVU. My mother thinks I'm sick. But it's SO GOOD.  

Jasmine Perishing

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 pm
SVU & CSI: LV has taught me so much. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:11 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
SVU & CSI: LV has taught me so much. xD
Seriously! surprised

@Jasmine: There really can never be any vigilantes like Batman... It wouldn't work with this kind of society.. D:
I think that's what Mark Hamill's comic The Black Pearl is about actually... hehe... He was talking about it at ComiCon.. but..

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Royal Ace of Durem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:23 pm
This is where we hijack the thread with batman and CSI  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:30 pm
Nooo.