Do NOT OPEN, if you haven't read Breaking Dawn Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 pm
OMFG.
Bella gave birth to Renesmee Carlie Cullen.
She's a vampire, and she's Mrs. Cullen now! (Why can't that me be? It's my birthday today!)
The book was ******** RAD.

Why does it have to be the end of the series?!?! crying
The next book is Midnight Sun(Edward's point of view.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:38 pm
I know!!!
I freakin' loved it!
I stayed up till 4:30 a.m. and finished it.
I can't believe they had a baby and then Jacob imprinted on it!  

xXxKakashis_AutumnxXx

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:57 pm
YEAH.
I read it all night, and I was in shock the whole time.
I finished the book in 4 hours non-stop, I heart it.
Their honeymoon was intense.!
Damn, I <3 Renesmee's special gift.
I'm currently envying Bella and Renesmee.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:16 pm
I had to re-read that sucker twice, It was unbelievingly awesome. biggrin  

CosmicDustBunny

Gambino Lover

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:18 pm
Yeah, but didn't Stephenie once say vampires weren't able to father children or something like that? Truthfully, the first half of the book I was yelling at Stephenie in my mind, but I got back to Bella's POV and I liked it a lot more. But it's here now and I just want to say, I was completly wrong about everything and am actually happy about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:22 pm
you know, i was reading reviews and the vast majority of people hate it. i must admit, it felt really disconnected from the other three, like a huuuuge epilogue, but in the end i was satisfied. kind of an obscenely clean ending, but my favorite characters ended happy, so i was happy. smile

and bashers need to keep in mind that sm wrote this for herself, not for us, which is why it might come across as kind of fanfiction-y. *shrug*  

Lindini

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:05 pm
I thought the beginning of the book was a little weird. Way off base from what the other books were, it was a bit of an are you kidding me moment. I loved it when she was changed though, it was a lot better after that. Good fourth book, though parts were a little.....strange. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:14 pm
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks hers tyle changed in comparisson to the other three books!

This one I found much darker and it was more find the humor in the problem then the problem in the humor.

The other books it was mystery beginning, going through middle, and action end.

This one throughout the whole book practically was danger.
And I didn't feel as caring for Bella and edward as I did in the other books.

And what a heart breaker to find bella's feelings for Jacob were artificial the whole time, it was only because fate had her give birth to his soul mate! DX

I liked it, but I still have many complaints about this book in particular.  

goodbyeteenagecringe

Witty Prophet

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:45 pm
You did the right thing by warning people away if they hadn't read the book, in your title, but technically you should have posted this in the Breaking Dawn subforum as well.

This is a warning.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:47 pm
heart That was the most fabulous book I've ever read all this summer! I mean, Bella giving birth to Nessie (nickname), then both the child and her have speacial abilities. Wooo! whee And almost everyone had a happily ever after(EXCEPT Irina sad ), AND Jacob imprinting at long last. 3nodding

I'm gonna read it again...it is so worth it! Hope all of you enjoyed it! (and got sleep after staying up all night just to remotely finish. It took me a night and few hours later to finish) xp

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE! heart  

haloeclipse270

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:19 pm
Strings of Destiny
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks hers tyle changed in comparisson to the other three books!

This one I found much darker and it was more find the humor in the problem then the problem in the humor.

The other books it was mystery beginning, going through middle, and action end.

This one throughout the whole book practically was danger.
And I didn't feel as caring for Bella and edward as I did in the other books.

And what a heart breaker to find bella's feelings for Jacob were artificial the whole time, it was only because fate had her give birth to his soul mate! DX

I liked it, but I still have many complaints about this book in particular.

I don't believe her feelings were artificial because as she said in Eclipse if there hadn't been the whole Vampire Werewolf thing going on they would have been soulmates. You can't blame all this on Bella either after all Jacob's feelings could also be seen as artificial since as soon as he saw Nessie what he felt for Bella vanished. Bella does love him but he's more her brother and bestfriend than a lover.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:40 pm
WARNING SPOILERS just in case

Personally...great series all together, but to me the forth book was to soft.

I know Stephine didn't base the series on Sheaksphere, but the ending to me was to....fairy tale like. idk. Its 1 am and i might be rambling, but i really believe that stephine went soft on us.

*bella doesn't want to get rid on the fetus (baby)
*Jacob doesn't kill (literally) when he finds bella in her unstable pregnancy condition.
*bella doesnt die when she gives birth
*the baby is a girl...which i like
*Nessie....the worlds greatest nickname
*bella's power is sweet
*and ...um, i lost my point.......uhhh

BREAKING DAWN......
kicks butt!  

Virti

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:28 am
I will be the first to admit that I am VERY disappointed in this book. sad Mostly just "Book 2" Because quite frankly at 3 in the morning a sleep deprived me does not want a very emo Jacob running through my head. Idk why but this book took me longer to read than the others. I liked it and all but it was below all standards that I was expecting. And to the comment on it being to fanfictiony.... I read fanfics I liked better. I'm not saying I hated it. I'm just disappointed. I'll re-read it when my mind is clear and maybe I will like it more, but honestly it was just a disappointment to me.

Also, I totally saw Jacob imprinting on the baby. The only real shock was that it was a girl. I was picturing a boy.

***another side note*** So when Edward told Jacob to do what ever it takes, i was seeing Bella popping out a kid like in under world after she got turned and bit him/her. Yeah it was great.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:14 am
I loved it!! i have been having the best dreams since i read it, i need a break from nightmares!!  

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:31 pm
We were so wrong. They can totally have sex. 'Cause they did. A lot.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff