Reply Breaking Dawn
-giggles histerically- *SPOILER ALERT* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:29 pm
OK, I thought it over, and breakign dawn was officialy the funiest book ever. xd

1-At the battle between the volturi, bella stated many times as she was staring at Marcus, of the black triangle, just look bored.

She kept on saying it when ever Bella looked over to Aro, Marcus, and Caius.

She said:
"Aro seemed to have a strange blankness behidn the facade. As if his scheming was over. Caius, was cleary incensed, but his rage was toward inward now; he was resigned. Marcus looked................like he was bored."

rofl She said that like so many times.

2-Don't you just love the jokes that Jacob made about rosalie?

My favorite was:

J:"Hey, you know how to drown a blondie?"

R:".........."

J:"Put a mirror at the bottom of a pool.

I've never heard of that joke, did any of you did?

3-Did you see the chapter titles that was in Jacob's POV? It was histerical. One was really sad, yet little funny, you know the one titled:

17. WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE? THE WIZARD OF OZ? YOU NEED A BRAIN? YOU NEED A HEART? GO AHEAD. TAKE MINE. TAKE EVERYTHING I HAVE.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:45 pm
this entire book was actually dark satire  

Virti

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:16 am
I will admit there were parts that made me laugh, but nothing that stood out. This is my least favorite of the four. sad Quite frankly there's a lot that's just stupid, or emo crap (*book 2 Jacob*)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:16 am
I like love stories..so i am quite happy with it. A perfect finish to the Bella and Edward story!  

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

x_Hoe-Chan_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:30 am
Sitting On Cloud 9
I will admit there were parts that made me laugh, but nothing that stood out. This is my least favorite of the four. sad Quite frankly there's a lot that's just stupid, or emo crap (*book 2 Jacob*)

I know! it was the worst of them all!
i did love jake's POV tho.....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:20 pm
bahaha, in the volturi scene i was laughing SO HARD at marcus!!! xd the man is freaking hilarious. i can just picture everyone standing around, being shocked when a gaping hole rips the earth open, and he's just standing there looking at it like it's the most inconsequential thing that's ever happened to him!  

Lindini

Lucy the Imaginary Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:11 pm
I laughed extremely hard when Bella woke up and was like, "Why am I covered in feathers?"

And it was CLASSIC when Bella beat Emment, then went all karate on the wall. xDD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:19 pm
Imaginary Ninja
I laughed extremely hard when Bella woke up and was like, "Why am I covered in feathers?"

And it was CLASSIC when Bella beat Emment, then went all karate on the wall. xDD

I know right and when Jacob nicknamed Renesme Nessy and Bella exploded and said something like your naming my baby after the loch ness monster!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:35 pm
I only wanted 2 things out of the book:
The marriage and Bella being a vampire.

I also wanted them to have sex finally, and it was awesome.
I lol'd so hard when I found out what Edward had done. Poor pillows.
wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:49 pm
I was so satisfied with this book. I feel very content.
I LOVE Emmett's jokes. He's amazing.  

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:00 pm
yeah, this book was GOOD. and almost all of jacobs chapter names made me laugh "sure as hell didnt see that one coming" etc. and the ending was perfect. i would have NEVER expected what happened in this book! i loved the surprise!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:24 pm
Lmao. I loved Jacob's chapters, Bella exploding on him, Jacob's jokes, and Marcus's boredness. It was all perfect. My family must have thought I'd lost it because I was laughing so much. Lmao... I also laughed when I read the first chapter the day before, in the book store. I started cracking up when Charlie did, I just knew he'd gone crazy. I loved it when he said "but you have to tell your mother!" Lmao... so hilarious.  

MusicGNote

alexx1818

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:18 pm
i loved how marcus was so bored and just ready to leave. it was great. i was kind of annoyed with the volturi part of the book though. i was expecting this huge fight to the finish that would change the lives of vampires forever, but they just showed up, argued for 20 pages and then left. it was pointless.

jacob's blond jokes were hilarious. i loved how he always called rosalie "blondie". i about died when he threw his "doggy bowl" at rosalie and GOT FOOD IN HER HAIR!

i loved emmett too. his sex jokes were so funny.

some of the aspects of this book bothered me, but i'm content with it. eclipse is still my favorite though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:38 pm
I love how Jacob was always making the blond jokes about Rosalie. The how to drown a blond had to be my favorite. I was laughing my pants off at Marcus and his extrem case of boredom. Jacob's chapter titles were hilarious, I was wondering why his chapters didn't have a table of contents then I realized how long they were. >.<

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm
XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX
I love how Jacob was always making the blond jokes about Rosalie. The how to drown a blond had to be my favorite. I was laughing my pants off at Marcus and his extrem case of boredom. Jacob's chapter titles were hilarious, I was wondering why his chapters didn't have a table of contents then I realized how long they were. >.<

Yeah that was funny too!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces